Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921531 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Pass11: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2021
ochuski:
Those that said January 29th, today is the day o.. Just incase you forgot.
Abi should i mind my business?? grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by njokujay21: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]the matter don tire person oo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by SeedofAbraham: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2021
edesgbenezaka:
I've told you all what you guys needs to know....
expect the list any moment From 15th to 29th January 2021
Any latest info?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jswitch(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Pass11:
grin
They won't answer again oooo... they will soon announce another fake date... set awon Lie (Lai) Muhammed students.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by YourBestWriter: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
My source said list will come out February 14. As valentine gift.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Bestlily(f): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
I don't know why I'm still following this thread. I know even follow for people wey get chance to get this work as dey no invite me for test.

Na the same thing prison do me...wetin I do this people even Npower I no get. Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
YourBestWriter:
My source said list will come out February 14. As valentine gift.
Hahahahahahahaha abi o! as Jan 29th pipo don run commot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Karac: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bestlily:
I don't know why I'm still following this thread. I know even follow for people wey get chance to get this work as dey no invite me for test.

Na the same thing prison do me...wetin I do this people even Npower I no get. Nawa oo

May Dominican Republic treat you nice.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ekaF(f): 4:18am On Jan 30, 2021
Haha
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by phollybee(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Eyes don clear grin... From December 15, to 1st week of Jan, hope carried till Jan ending... February here we are ó...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ponchizzle007(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
I hope it will not pass feb again
phollybee:
Eyes don clear grin... From December 15, to 1st week of Jan, hope carried till Jan ending... February here we are ó...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
ponchizzle007:
I hope it will not pass feb again
confirm it will
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Faithhill2: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2021
Please guys, at this point, can someone who didn't get an invite letter nor write the CBT, be in the final list through connection?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2021
Faithhill2:
Please guys, at this point, can someone who didn't get an invite letter nor write the CBT, be in the final list through connection?
nobody here is in the disposition to answer that expecting you just want to build your hope up with a "yes". Ask your Godfather that told you he can help even without getting an invite for CBT if its still possible. cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jeffsticky: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Faithhill2:
The truth is ur name cannot be on the list considering the fact that u were not in the recruitment stages, however if ur connection is strong u can still join the shortlisted candidates in the camp.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joedominic723: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
jeffsticky:

The truth is ur name cannot be on the list considering the fact that u were not in the recruitment stages, however if ur connection is strong u can still join the shortlisted candidates in the camp.
oga better wake up, all dese recruitment stages mostly are jx for formalities. that guy's name can come out in the list if the person( his connect) is really sincere and really willing to help.....so abeg no dey talk DAT recruitment stage talk again, DAT ns if rep Neva force dem troway DAT list 4 wastebin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jeffsticky: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Joedominic723:
oga better wake up, all dese recruitment stages mostly are jx for formalities. that guy's name can come out in the list if the person( his connect) is really sincere and really willing to help.....so abeg no dey talk DAT recruitment stage talk again, DAT ns if rep Neva force dem troway DAT list 4 wastebin
Lol. well anything is possible in Nigeria I can't argue about that.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by phollybee(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Faithhill2:
Do come back to share your testimony when d list come out. We want to hear how it take happen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ak4real2(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2021
Who go give that kind testimony grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ponytail22: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Faithhill2:
Yes! it's possible. my friend didn't apply but she got the job. Although it was a junior position but she had a very strong connection.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
phollybee:

Do come back to share your testimony when d list come out. We want to hear how it take happen
By that time it will be "na God o". cheesy.

That guy saying it's not possible should better wake up. E go shock una the number of people that didn't write the test that will be on that final list grin. You still dey sleep, you think say na yankee you dey lol .

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by starbuck(f): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kaeboy:

That guy saying it's not possible should better wake up. E go shock una the number of people that didn't write the test that will be on that final list grin. You still dey sleep, you think say na yankee you dey lol .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Iyajelili(f): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
starbuck:

Believe me, it won't be possible so long he or she doesn't have application number.. The board follows the due process at the same time tends to cover their tracks.. Speaking from experience

NB: will edit the comment soon..
My advice to those unemployed: mind your comments and utterances in this village, A- lists gov't officials full here

That's not true ma'am. I know lots of people in different MDAs including paramilitary that got in without applying. And as for application number, it will be generated for them. No be A list government officials dey give their families and friends slots that an ordinary citizen doesn't have access to? Say something else please.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Iyajelili u have said it all.... I like that statement u said about generating.... That is what it is being done

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by phollybee(m): 1:27am On Feb 06, 2021
Iyajelili:

That's not true ma'am. I know lots of people in different MDAs including paramilitary that got in without applying. And as for application number, it will be generated for them. No be A list government officials dey give their families and friends slots that an ordinary citizen doesn't have access to? Say something else please.

Lolz.. Iya Jelili sabi wetin dey sup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Niceguyyy: 6:39am On Feb 06, 2021
All this writing of exam, CBT na formality.. NDLEA till date I've not seen anyone that got invited among all of us that went for the exam.
May Allah help us & give us strong connect
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sambroose(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2021
Niceguyyy:
All this writing of exam, CBT na formality.. NDLEA till date I've not seen anyone that got invited among all of us that went for the exam.
I knew someone that got the invite without writing the exam, but he didn't go, because he has gotten APL from Firs, level 10 without even submitting an application sef
That's Nigeria for you

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ayodeji4christ: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Niceguyyy:
Guy, ndlea has sent invite sms since, where have you been?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ayodeji4christ: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Niceguyyy:
oh sorry, you mean none of those that wrote the exam was invited.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jeffsticky: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2021
sambroose:
I knew someone that got the invite without writing the exam, but he didn't go, because he has gotten APL from Firs, level 10 without even submitting an application sef
That's Nigeria for you
Hahahahaha. Nigeria is indeed a jungle.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joedominic723: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2021
Kaeboy:

na here we dey together, e go clear for their eyes.....they don't know what's going on.THIS IS NIGERIA�

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joedominic723: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2021
Niceguyyy:
same thing happened to us in NNPC recruitment, me and my guys and friends I made there, no show....exam oo, interview o, screening oo are all scam. Bette get the Nigeria factor(connection) and pray for grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.