Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921308 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ojjp: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Any good news?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by blzng: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by starbuck(f): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Which of the MOD visited here shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mimick(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
NIS graduates 446 senior officers
Vanguard News

The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has graduated 446 officers from the Immigration Training School, Kano.

Spokesperson of the service, Mr Sunday James, said in a statement issued to newsmen on Saturday in Abuja that the officers went through the 45th Superintendent Basic Course.

He said the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, while congratulating the graduands, urged them to remain guided by the trainings they had received and the agency’s rules of engagement, in their official conducts.

According to him, the minister further assures them that the ministry will continue to ensure that genuine needs of all the Services under its purview, are attended to for enhanced service delivery.

He said the Comptroller-General of the NIS, Mr Muhammad Babandede, in his remark, reminded the graduating officers of coming into an IT-Driven Service that placed high premium on digitisation, systems automation and professionalism.

According to him, Babandede states that the foundation of the Technology Building located at the service headquarters in Abuja, was laid in December 2018, adding that the “building is standing and awaiting commissioning.

“With the completion of the building, every activity and operation in NIS will be fully automated.

”Therefore, you need to reinvent yourselves and upgrade your skills to be relevant in the NIS of today.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HarunaWest(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nigeria and mago mago...That means these ones have done their 6 months training already codedly...course 46 will be this year I guess......Naija nawa
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ladnoble: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
HarunaWest:
Nigeria and mago mago...That means these ones have done their 6 months training already codedly...course 46 will be this year I guess......Naija nawa
I think they were promoted officers
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HarunaWest(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
ladnoble:
I think they were promoted officers
you mean promoted from inspectorare to superintendent..I doubt that...Don't know... But they wouldn't be this much.These are def superintendent cadet pipping.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Osaro4u2k(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
mimick:
NIS graduates 446 senior officers
Vanguard News

The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has graduated 446 officers from the Immigration Training School, Kano.

Spokesperson of the service, Mr Sunday James, said in a statement issued to newsmen on Saturday in Abuja that the officers went through the 45th Superintendent Basic Course.
Yet NDLEA screening exercise was truncated midway. Nigeria and dangerous delay tactics be like dangote towel e no dey cover nya*nah finish.

He said the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, while congratulating the graduands, urged them to remain guided by the trainings they had received and the agency’s rules of engagement, in their official conducts.

According to him, the minister further assures them that the ministry will continue to ensure that genuine needs of all the Services under its purview, are attended to for enhanced service delivery.

He said the Comptroller-General of the NIS, Mr Muhammad Babandede, in his remark, reminded the graduating officers of coming into an IT-Driven Service that placed high premium on digitisation, systems automation and professionalism.

According to him, Babandede states that the foundation of the Technology Building located at the service headquarters in Abuja, was laid in December 2018, adding that the “building is standing and awaiting commissioning.

“With the completion of the building, every activity and operation in NIS will be fully automated.

”Therefore, you need to reinvent yourselves and upgrade your skills to be relevant in the NIS of today.
But NDLEA screening was truncated halfway. It's well
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by soleexx(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2021
I guess this graduate officers are existing Nigeria Immigration officers.. Possibly they went for a special course training...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by asiwaju60: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2021
@mimick
Some guys collected appointment letter around June last year.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by dives(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Could these cadets be the reason why the list was not released as the training school was occupied. Now that this set has graduated and left the training school a new set of cadets can now come in. But i hope the new set can come in immediately. Let's hope the new list will come out soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by real1000: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
asiwaju60:
@mimick
Some guys collected appointment letter around June last year.

@asiwaju60 I want to have a chat with you on something please reply your mail.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Umunedeboy: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
asiwaju60:
@Paramilitary1

If you have any body that is willing to help in FCC with what I saw last week, you can still get in, both custom,immigration,civil defense.
Are they still slotting in immigration candidates @ federal character?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2021
People with Source abi connect ni, shey make we dey expect goodnews this week or we should keep moving on? Person don tire o grin grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ibks100(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceFola:
People with Source abi connect ni, shey make we dey expect goodnews this week or we should keep moving on? Person don tire o grin grin

Keep moving on brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ibks100:

Keep moving on brother
Okay sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2021
You people should expect the list from today to Monday morning.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HarunaWest(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Set awon 7g connection..I believe you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2021
HarunaWest:

Set awon 7g connection.

Must you insult me
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HarunaWest(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

Must you insult me
How did I insult you Chisom?
Set awon 7g is a hype not insult ooh.
Am hyping your connection cos you are specific and you old posts check out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Folsbal(f): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

Thanks sis for lifting our spirits
We hope for the best
Please can I PM you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by obynocute(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Thanks sis for lifting our spirits
We hope for the best
Please can I PM you

Onye nka a na-achọ nwanyị o ga-achụ

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.