Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921410 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by KBConfident: 10:53am On May 20, 2021
KBConfident:

You might be thinking of state workers compare to federal workers.
But believe or not, most state paid the same salary for their academic staff with federal academic staff.
G.A (State) and G.A.(Federal) take home is equivalent, difference is little allowance.

In terms of career progression, once you've required certificates, paper, seminar and workshops you can project yourself.
You can your promotion when due, 15-18 years, you can become a professor
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2021
Thanks2God:
Pls guys need answer, about this two jobs which is better, in terms less stress, salary package, career growth to the top, free time for personal hustle etc
Between FG immigration job with (N.C.E) AII 06 (Asst inspector) and Graduates Assistant (B.Sc) of State University which is preferable
If it's a state that is doing well then go for it. Not like one state ( ;DI no wan call names) wey like de owe lecturers salary. Na ontop students Dem de feed.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2021
nuradeen011:

Graduate assistant by far
why
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2021
Danielomisco:
why
you"ll progress faster working as a graduate in any field

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by makikk: 2:07pm On May 20, 2021
Tazdroid:

Omo, na N8, 500 I do my own for one Lagos general hospital.

Did mine 5k at general hospital
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2021
nuradeen011:
you"ll progress faster working as a graduate in any field
nice point,what of M.SC and u get assistant lecturer in state uni then u get NIS which wud u go for??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2021
Danielomisco:
nice point,what of M.SC and u get assistant lecturer in state uni then u get NIS which wud u go for??
i will chose NIS if you mean both with Bsc, even if you give me Graduate Asisstant with Msc then NIS with degree i will go for NIS

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2021
Thanks2God:
Pls guys need answer, about this two jobs which is better, in terms less stress, salary package, career growth to the top, free time for personal hustle etc
Between FG immigration job with (N.C.E) AII 06 (Asst inspector) and Graduates Assistant (B.Sc) of State University which is preferable

Go for graduate assistant if you are willing to further your education. But mind for you to progress in an academic environment you need to further your studies and always be reading and making publications. (you have all the time you need)

But if your are the lazy type go for immigration that on doesn't require much study. (but here is regimental life and you don't have much time)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2021
Thanks2God:

Brother this is the best advice.
As a Masters student, i hv lots of my friends as graduate assistants both in state nd federal universities and I must tell u this; if u dont hv intention to further your education up to Masters Level at least, ur post as G.A in that department is meaningless.

Those telling u to go for G.A in state university dont hv any experience. G.A is more preferable in Federal Universities coz of the pay.

Again, the stress that comes with being a G.A. Baba both senior and junior lecturers go stress ur life with errands. U must be very intelligent too to avoid unnecessary stress, u will be assisting too in teaching undergraduates but know this: u are not a lecturer yet.

Also, I dont know for state universities but federal universities give GAs 2 to 3 years depending on the department to complete ur Masters degree and be fully integrated into the system.
Education system as a GA, u must be willing to further your studies to grow like i said earlier. U cant keep being a GA all the rest of ur life. U can be replaced anytime!

Finally, its ur choice to make. But pls dont go for GA if you dont have the plan to further to atleast Masters Level!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ayuba070(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2021
I ll begin by letting you know that I was in your shoes (an applicant ) for 2017 NIS Recruitment Exercise which was finally concluded in 2018 (Superintendent Cadre - ASI II) but didn't make the final list. I was pained at that time considering my previous efforts on different Uniform Jobs and that one in particular.

However, to the glory of God, I made the final list in the 2018 NPS recruitment which was finalized in 2019. And today, I am a TRAINED COMMISSIONED OFFICER of Nigerian Correctional Service hanging two shinning stars � �. i.e Assistant Superintendent of Corrections I (ASC I).

Now, to the main points I ll like to share...

��To those doubting their statement of results of whatever Academic Level and Year, lemme tell you that you have nothing to fear so long you actually got it from a recognized Institution. I used MSc statement of result which I got in 2017 and didn't face any challenge during certificates submission. At my station, i just recently met an officer of 2016 set who also had his BSc in 2012 from the same University i did my Master's degree. He told me he hasn't collected his Original Certificate from the Uni and it didn't affect his promotion. The department just promoted all officers of 2016 set from one � to �� a month ago and backdated it to 01/01/2018 (It is called advancement/ confirmation)

��Although, the Permanent Secretary to the CDCFIB appends his original signature (NOT SCANNED) on every single APL. Be aware that appointment for Superintendent Cadre (Commissioned Officer) is from CDCFIB while the appointment of Senior Inspector to lowest cadre is from the Controller General. That's the reason Superintendent Cadre are given the Presidential Commissioning. One particular paragraph spells this out on the APL unlike APL of SIC downward. However, with the recent Harmonisation of Ranks, I cannot categorically say that APL for HND holders WILL or WILL NOT carry Presidential Commissioning. One thing that is certain now in all four departments is that HND holder now wears same rank, gets same pay and now enjoys some privileges hitherto, exclusively reserved for BSc holders.

�� On the next thing after JAMB CBAT? Of course, a lot of applicants will still make the next stage _ Certificates, physical and Medical screening. Take Note: Paramilitary is not like Military where you ll be subjected to Strenuous Physical, Mental and Medical tests. (I once did that of NAVY DSSC so I can bodly say what obtains in the two) For NIS, they may decide to conduct few physical exercise for Applicants or they may just ask you to come along with a tenable Medical Certificate from a recognized hospital. On the academic certificates vetting, they may want to fish out some anomalies in your age vis-a-vis dates on your certificates, expecially in your FLSC or Testimonial (Both are acceptable in Paramilitary). You will be given some official forms to fill too at this stage. If you have falsified your age, try and perfect your documents to avoid any questioning during this next stage. This, however doesn't even prevent you from getting the job if you ve got semi-gods up there. Many of my colleagues were far above 30, some were even in their early 40s. While some decided to reduce their age, few used it like that and today, they are officers. Most applicants tend to reduce thier age cos they wanna enjoy more years in the service not necessarily considering old-age ill-health.

To finalise my long epistle...

✓ Not everyone who makes it to the next stage will eventually make it to the final stage of APL collection and IPPIS capturing.

✓ I ll advise all � and above to-be-officers whose Appointments come from Board to intensify their efforts in connecting to the God Almighty and semi-gods if they have one. Appointment from the Board has numbers and it is obviously countable.

✓ those applicants for other ranks too should ask for favour from the Supreme Being. A very significant number of Assistant Cadre in my department, expecially those of 2019 set which I know very well got the job without knowing any body nor paying a dime. Infact, three among them who are somewhat close to me are undergraduates and just decided to apply with SSCE and they got.

And just to add this, you guys are coming on board at the time when lots of reformations are happening across all four departments under Interior Ministry. Efforts are underway to implement One Level Forward pay where you ll be collecting the salary of your immediate Senior.

May the good Lord grant us our heart desires, amen.

Congratulations to those who have made it to Third Stage of the recruitment exercise. I pray the Almighty perfect what He has started.

Like I did say in my previous posts, tidy up your papers. For those who have managed to change their ages, multilate any of thier credentials (expecially FSLC/FSLT), try check and recheck again. Don't give room for questioning that you wouldn't be able to give convincing answers to regarding your credentials.

Those that will conduct the exercise are officers already in the Service, they have eagle eyes and they know all the tricks about age falsification, paper mulilation and the likes. You may be lucky to meet nice ones who will even guide you on what to do immediately he observes any inconsistencies in your papers. Conversely, you may meet bitter ones who may want to transfer aggression on you, perhaps he has delayed promotion, his candidate wasn't shortlisted or something personal. The latter is rare though. Whichever way it comes, ensure you tidy your papers before you are called, arrange them well, it ll create an impression that you are smart. There is a place in your file where the officer that collects your papers writes RECOMMENDED or NOT RECOMMENDED. It is this your file that will speak for you in Abuja where APL carrying your name will be typed and signed. Try do all that is expected of you such that there wouldn't be any justifiable reason your file turn NEGATIVE. Until, you have a duly signed APL carrying your name and rank, you ain't yet an officer.

To my brothers and sisters in other category, i mean those not shortlisted for this stage. A miracle can still happen in your favour. Nigerians are prayerful people and it does work for us. You may try reach out to your trusted people. No one makes it all alone in this life, we all get help from one person or the other either know or unknown. The final stage of APL collection and IPPIS capturing is the main thing regardless of the process.

NOTE: DON'T BE DESPERATE AND GULLIBLE TO BE SCAMMED. To the best of my knowledge, the World we live now is full of wicked people who derive joy in adding to peoples' pathetic situation. There are still good people though. May God Almighty connect us with our destiny helpers, Ameen.

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 9:35pm On May 20, 2021
ayuba070:
I ll begin by letting you know that I was in your shoes (an applicant ) for 2017 NIS Recruitment Exercise which was finally concluded in 2018 (Superintendent Cadre - ASI II) but didn't make the final list. I was pained at that time considering my previous efforts on different Uniform Jobs and that one in particular.

However, to the glory of God, I made the final list in the 2018 NPS recruitment which was finalized in 2019. And today, I am a TRAINED COMMISSIONED OFFICER of Nigerian Correctional Service hanging two shinning stars � �. i.e Assistant Superintendent of Corrections I (ASC I)[color=#990000][/color].

Now, to the main points I ll like to share...

��To those doubting their statement of results of whatever Academic Level and Year, lemme tell you that you have nothing to fear so long you actually got it from a recognized Institution. I used MSc statement of result which I got in 2017 and didn't face any challenge during certificates submission. At my station, i just recently met an officer of 2016 set who also had his BSc in 2012 from the same University i did my Master's degree. He told me he hasn't collected his Original Certificate from the Uni and it didn't affect his promotion. The department just promoted all officers of 2016 set from one � to �� a month ago and backdated it to 01/01/2018 (It is called advancement/ confirmation)

��Although, the Permanent Secretary to the CDCFIB appends his original signature (NOT SCANNED) on every single APL. Be aware that appointment for Superintendent Cadre (Commissioned Officer) is from CDCFIB while the appointment of Senior Inspector to lowest cadre is from the Controller General. That's the reason Superintendent Cadre are given the Presidential Commissioning. One particular paragraph spells this out on the APL unlike APL of SIC downward. However, with the recent Harmonisation of Ranks, I cannot categorically say that APL for HND holders WILL or WILL NOT carry Presidential Commissioning. One thing that is certain now in all four departments is that HND holder now wears same rank, gets same pay and now enjoys some privileges hitherto, exclusively reserved for BSc holders.

�� On the next thing after JAMB CBAT? Of course, a lot of applicants will still make the next stage _ Certificates, physical and Medical screening. Take Note: Paramilitary is not like Military where you ll be subjected to Strenuous Physical, Mental and Medical tests. (I once did that of NAVY DSSC so I can bodly say what obtains in the two) For NIS, they may decide to conduct few physical exercise for Applicants or they may just ask you to come along with a tenable Medical Certificate from a recognized hospital. On the academic certificates vetting, they may want to fish out some anomalies in your age vis-a-vis dates on your certificates, expecially in your FLSC or Testimonial (Both are acceptable in Paramilitary). You will be given some official forms to fill too at this stage. If you have falsified your age, try and perfect your documents to avoid any questioning during this next stage. This, however doesn't even prevent you from getting the job if you ve got semi-gods up there. Many of my colleagues were far above 30, some were even in their early 40s. While some decided to reduce their age, few used it like that and today, they are officers. Most applicants tend to reduce thier age cos they wanna enjoy more years in the service not necessarily considering old-age ill-health.

To finalise my long epistle...

✓ Not everyone who makes it to the next stage will eventually make it to the final stage of APL collection and IPPIS capturing.

✓ I ll advise all � and above to-be-officers whose Appointments come from Board to intensify their efforts in connecting to the God Almighty and semi-gods if they have one. Appointment from the Board has numbers and it is obviously countable.

✓ those applicants for other ranks too should ask for favour from the Supreme Being. A very significant number of Assistant Cadre in my department, expecially those of 2019 set which I know very well got the job without knowing any body nor paying a dime. Infact, three among them who are somewhat close to me are undergraduates and just decided to apply with SSCE and they got.

And just to add this, you guys are coming on board at the time when lots of reformations are happening across all four departments under Interior Ministry. Efforts are underway to implement One Level Forward pay where you ll be collecting the salary of your immediate Senior.

May the good Lord grant us our heart desires, amen.

Congratulations to those who have made it to Third Stage of the recruitment exercise. I pray the Almighty perfect what He has started.

Like I did say in my previous posts, tidy up your papers. For those who have managed to change their ages, multilate any of thier credentials (expecially FSLC/FSLT), try check and recheck again. Don't give room for questioning that you wouldn't be able to give convincing answers to regarding your credentials.

Those that will conduct the exercise are officers already in the Service, they have eagle eyes and they know all the tricks about age falsification, paper mulilation and the likes. You may be lucky to meet nice ones who will even guide you on what to do immediately he observes any inconsistencies in your papers. Conversely, you may meet bitter ones who may want to transfer aggression on you, perhaps he has delayed promotion, his candidate wasn't shortlisted or something personal. The latter is rare though. Whichever way it comes, ensure you tidy your papers before you are called, arrange them well, it ll create an impression that you are smart. There is a place in your file where the officer that collects your papers writes RECOMMENDED or NOT RECOMMENDED. It is this your file that will speak for you in Abuja where APL carrying your name will be typed and signed. Try do all that is expected of you such that there wouldn't be any justifiable reason your file turn NEGATIVE. Until, you have a duly signed APL carrying your name and rank, you ain't yet an officer.

To my brothers and sisters in other category, i mean those not shortlisted for this stage. A miracle can still happen in your favour. Nigerians are prayerful people and it does work for us. You may try reach out to your trusted people. No one makes it all alone in this life, we all get help from one person or the other either know or unknown. The final stage of APL collection and IPPIS capturing is the main thing regardless of the process.

NOTE: DON'T BE DESPERATE AND GULLIBLE TO BE SCAMMED. To the best of my knowledge, the World we live now is full of wicked people who derive joy in adding to peoples' pathetic situation. There are still good people though. May God Almighty connect us with our destiny helpers, Ameen.

Oga how come, you already gotten two Star � �, from 2019-2021. You got employed in 2019, and ought to get appointment confirmations after 2yrs, which is this year 2021. But u said you already promoted to have two star. Did dey promote people whose appointment has not been confirmed (probation period).
Pls throw more light
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 20, 2021
Thanks2God:
You didn't see the part where he said he has M.sc

Oga how come, you already gotten two Star � �, from 2019-2021. You got employed in 2019, and ought to get appointment confirmations after 2yrs, which is this year 2021. But u said you already promoted to have two star. Did dey promote people whose appointment has not been confirmed (probation period).
Pls throw more light
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by irepmyuniben: 1:41am On May 21, 2021
NCos offered him 2star as a Masters degree holder
Thanks2God:

Pls throw more light
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Manofhappiness: 1:49am On May 21, 2021
Hello guys, please can this serve as my Application Confirmation Slip?

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2021
Manofhappiness:
Hello guys, please can this serve as my Application Confirmation Slip?

Where is ur passport on it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 9:04am On May 21, 2021
June 27 screening date lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by DjDahmm(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2021
Can anyone with much knowledge outline possible certificates and documents ("Original of all relevant Certificates") to hold when going to for the physical screening and certificate verification. Please guys. This is important!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Manofhappiness: 9:48am On May 21, 2021
Ina2k:

Where is ur passport on it

That’s how it was sent to my email after registration. No photo.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Manofhappiness: 10:13am On May 21, 2021
Manofhappiness:

That’s how it was sent to my email after registration. No photo.

Don’t worry sir. I found it. Thanks for your kind response. And May Allah make all of us successful. Ameen.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nesey(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2021
Original and Photocopies of:

1. NYSC DISCHARGE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE (If applicable)
2. Medical Fitness Certificate from a Government Hospital (not older than 6 months)
3. Masters, Degree, HND, OND, SSCE Certificate (As applicable)
4. Primary School Leaving Certificate
5. Certificate of Origin
6. Birth Certificate
7. A means of Identification (Preferably National ID Card)
8. Passport Photographs

Please add if I miss anything.

DjDahmm:
Can anyone with much knowledge outline possible certificates and documents ("Original of all relevant Certificates"wink to hold when going to for the physical screening and certificate verification. Please guys. This is important!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:19am On May 21, 2021
Good morning all, please a quick one is it still posible to get slot for immigration at this point with out applying initially, someone promised my brother so i wanted to confirm here, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Vasgas: 11:29am On May 21, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
Good morning all, please a quick one is it still posible to get slot for immigration at this point with out applying initially, someone promised my brother so i wanted to confirm here, thanks in anticipation.

Anything is possible depending on how connected the person making the promise.

some people will not even go for the screening but will make it to the training ground and collect APL.

So, na naija we dey oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:31am On May 21, 2021
Vasgas:

some people will not even go for the screening but will make it to the training ground and collect APL.

So, na naija we dey oo
hmm thanks alot i appreciate.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 11:56am On May 21, 2021
topiiiiiiii:

Anything in Naija is possible I but hmm beware of scammers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 11:56am On May 21, 2021
Vasgas:

So, na naija we dey oo

U r damn right

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by otorman: 12:18pm On May 21, 2021
pqute:
I'm kinda confused at the moment and I would really love some advice from you guys... I'm currently in my finals in a federal uni and I was shortlisted for this second screening, the issue now is that I have to collect my original ssce which is about 5k or even more than, collect fslc testimonial from a primary school which is about 3k, go for a medical fitness test with its own charge, transport myself to and fro rivers state, even lodging and feeding expenses. That's amounting to more than 20k.
I don't know if there's a need to spend this much amount of money on a job that I'm not even 100% sure of, seeing that I'm already having expenses for my final year project and many other things.
I would really love to hear what you guys think
Is primary school certificate needed and what others documents would be needed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 4:17pm On May 21, 2021
otorman:

Is primary school certificate needed and what others documents would be needed
pqute:
I'm kinda confused at the moment and I would really love some advice from you guys... I'm currently in my finals in a federal uni and I was shortlisted for this second screening, the issue now is that I have to collect my original ssce which is about 5k or even more than, collect fslc testimonial from a primary school which is about 3k, go for a medical fitness test with its own charge, transport myself to and fro rivers state, even lodging and feeding expenses. That's amounting to more than 20k.
I don't know if there's a need to spend this much amount of money on a job that I'm not even 100% sure of, seeing that I'm already having expenses for my final year project and many other things.
I would really love to hear what you guys think
Sorry to say, you are still an undergraduate that's why you are contemplating, whether or not. Please secure your further now to avoid "if had known in 2021 i would have.......

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 9:23pm On May 21, 2021
Immigration policy Salary Structure of Fresh Recruit into Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)

A fresh recruit of Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), CONPASS 03 which are recruited with the qualification of SSCE General Duty at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 468,618.65 as basic salary per annum which make it 39,051.55 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) COMPASS 06 which are recruited by NCE/ND General Duty at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 558,879.96 as basic salary per annum which make it 46,573.33 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Inspector of Immigration (II) COMPASS 07 which are recruited as professionals (Nurse) at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 751,598.57 as basic salary per annum which make it 62,633.21 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) COMPASS 08 which are recruited by HND certificate General Duty at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 1,374,191.82 as basic salary per annum which make it 114,515.98 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) COMPASS 08 which are recruited by Degree Certificate General Duty at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 1,374,191.82 as basic salary per annum which make it 114,515.98 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 which are recruited as professional Pharmacist at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 1,563,766.34 as basic salary per annum which make it 130,313.85 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Superintendent of Immigration (SI) COMPASS 11 which are recruited as professional Doctors at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 1.688.709.21 as basic salary per annum which make it 140,725.77 monthly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2021

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 7:14am On May 22, 2021
Thanks2God:
Immigration policy Salary Structure of Fresh Recruit into Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)

A fresh recruit of Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), CONPASS 03 which are recruited with the qualification of SSCE General Duty at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 468,618.65 as basic salary per annum which make it 39,051.55 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) COMPASS 06 which are recruited by NCE/ND General Duty at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 558,879.96 as basic salary per annum which make it 46,573.33 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Inspector of Immigration (II) COMPASS 07 which are recruited as professionals (Nurse) at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 751,598.57 as basic salary per annum which make it 62,633.21 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) COMPASS 08 which are recruited by HND certificate General Duty at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 1,374,191.82 as basic salary per annum which make it 114,515.98 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) COMPASS 08 which are recruited by Degree Certificate General Duty at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 1,374,191.82 as basic salary per annum which make it 114,515.98 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 which are recruited as professional Pharmacist at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 1,563,766.34 as basic salary per annum which make it 130,313.85 monthly.

A fresh recruit of Superintendent of Immigration (SI) COMPASS 11 which are recruited as professional Doctors at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) get 1.688.709.21 as basic salary per annum which make it 140,725.77 monthly.

This is not true, do your research properly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2021
Those people that have screening on 27th n 28th June should check on 27 n 28 of may maybe is a mistake...

Their signal/circular stated 24th my - 17th june

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adejofrenzy(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2021
Good day everyone, I will be having my screening on the 24/05 in Minna. Please How many days will the screening process take.
I still want to know if we would be given accommodation and food or we are going to be on our own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.