Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (924499 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ClassicJohn(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Thanks2God:
The fact remains that you guys are derailing this thread with NSCDC issues which not right. Have you tried to make your enquiry on existing nscdc thread without getting reponse. Am also following nscdc thread and I know that All enquiry on nscdc thread are getting appropriate response from fellow members. I mean No harm but let's do things right. Thanks

What is right or wrong depends on your perspective. I have no doubt whatsoever that the best place to ask questions on screening, is from those who have done theirs. In this case, it is those on this thread.

Maybe after August 2nd (When NSCDC screening commences), questions about NSCDC screening here, can make you lose sleep.

We should not pretend as if we don't feel more comfortable getting information from people who are experienced. If you feel it's a burden to respond, you should ignore.

There may be others who do not mind responding. Cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

1. Statement of result will be accepted but get d original ready before d final shortlist

2. Sounds complicated but I'll advice u follow the ones on your certificate... When u r fully in den u can change unchanged ur names

3. Yes of cos... But it won't be allowed during screening o

I believe this little answer will go a long way for u

please the date of Birth on my WAEC certificate is incorrect.
I've gotten affidavit already, but I don't know if it will be accepted.
I don't have first school leaving coz Anambra stopped writing it at a time.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
naijakrook:

Just go get a court affidavit reconciling the two different dates. Let the Court Affidavit specified the correct one. I had a similar case during NIS screening, went with my affidavit but eventually didn't even tendered it. The officer was only concern about my birth certificate to be sure the date on it did not overshoot the requirement.

Good luck to you guys.
thanks bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2021
nwabueze1999:

please the date of Birth on my WAEC certificate is incorrect.
I've gotten affidavit already, but I don't know if it will be accepted.
I don't have first school leaving coz Anambra stopped writing it at a time.

Do as naijakrook has said

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by dives(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hello guys. Please I'll like to confirm if white three quarters shorts were allowed during the NIS screening. It is not up to the length of a 3/4 but it does drop below my knee.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IQUIT(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
dives:
Hello guys. Please I'll like to confirm if white three quarters shorts were allowed during the NIS screening. It is not up to the length of a 3/4 but it does drop below my knee.
cut it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by blaccsparrow(f): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
As NSCDC begins the screening stage tomorrow, congratulations to all successful candidates.

As many that has to travel from one place to another, I plead the blood of Jesus over you all.
You will not embark on a journey of no return.

May the odds be in your favor.

Have a safe and stress-free screening in Jesus name.

And as many of us, whom our last hope of getting employment was the NSCDC outfit, but didn't get through...

This is not the end. God will not leave us. He will provide our needs according to Philippians 4:19.

Please, do not give up on yourselves. Remember God's promise in Jeremiah 29:11.

God got better plans for us.

May his peace be a banner over us.

Goodnight.

20 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oteikwu16(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2021
blaccsparrow:
As NSCDC begins the screening stage tomorrow, congratulations to all successful candidates.

As many that has to travel from one place to another, I plead the blood of Jesus over you all.

And as many of us, whom our last hope of getting employment was the NSCDC outfit, but didn't get through...

This is not the end. God will not leave us. He will provide our needs according to Philippians 4:19.

Goodnight.

Thanks for the words of encouragement... Amen to your prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Guys like I said expect messages for documentation between now and next weekend...

I am not sure of date....

Congratulations in advance...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Dannyxy:
Guys like I said expect messages for documentation between now and next weekend...

Congratulations in advance to us
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by omobaroja(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2021
We need more people like you in the society. No envy, just love for his fellow brothers and sisters. I pray very soon, your letter of joy would arrive as well.
blaccsparrow:

Goodnight.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kaykaylevel: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Dannyxy:

thanks for the update bro.... may God bless u

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Thank you so much sir for the update.
Please still be helping us with further details, I am grateful
Dannyxy:

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by blaccsparrow(f): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2021
Amen, amen, amen!

I'm screaming amen with tears in my eyes right now.

Only God knows how heavy my heart is. I can't wait to testify to the goodness of the Lord.

It is well with everyone of us.

Have a wonderful week. This month will be your best month, yet.

omobaroja:
We need more people like you in the society. No envy, just love for his fellow brothers and sisters. I pray very soon, your letter of joy would arrive as well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oteikwu16(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2021
Dannyxy:

Thanks boss man for always updating us... Don't forget those that are for FFS replacement... Whenever you have any information as regards the aforementioned, don't hesitate to drop it. Thanks Boss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Dannyxy:

thanks Boss! We appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
blaccsparrow:

Goodnight.
Amen, thanks bro.
Can we be friends?.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
blaccsparrow:

Goodnight.
May Gods desire for your life be meet with full accomplishment and great satisfaction

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by blaccsparrow(f): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
nwabueze1999:

May Gods desire for your life be meet with full accomplishment and great satisfaction

Amen cry cry

And you too, nna. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by blaccsparrow(f): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
nwabueze1999:

Amen, thanks bro.
Can we be friends?.

I'm a female. And yes, we can be friends!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
These people have mixed everything up, I can't differentiate between NIS news and Civil Defense news

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Treasure021: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hi guys,
Please between NCS level 3 and NIS level 6, which of them is better? And state reason please�
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Treasure021:
Hi guys,
Please between NCS level 3 and NIS level 6, which of them is better? And state reason please�
Thanks

What I will be saying here is personal opinion.

In a free and fair society where there is zero tolerance for bribery and corruption the NIS level 6 is BETTER.

The extra money customs personnel make are 98 percent proceed of corruption.

Take NOTE: not everyone will be lucky to be posted to a location where money flows.

I think NIS level 6 is better than the NCS level 3 cos NIS also got some good locations too. Like I said earlier, just my personal opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Treasure021: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
RivuletStream:

What I will be saying here is personal opinion.

In a free and fair society where there is zero tolerance for bribery and corruption the NIS level 6 is BETTER.

The extra money customs personnel make are 98 percent proceed of corruption.

Take NOTE: not everyone will be lucky to be posted to a location where money flows.

I think NIS level 6 is better than the NCS level 3 cos NIS also got some good locations too. Like I said earlier, just my personal opinion.

You're right bro
Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Treasure021:
Hi guys,
Thanks
NIS any day any time...me wy dy pray make them carry me go any Nigeria embassy for Abroad UKorUSA ...WHICH dirty boarder work, wy boarder community and customs officer dy always get issue
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sportifier: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Customs if better with their recently increased salary, they also have quarterly allowances.

Treasure021:
Hi guys,
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Explicit02: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sportifier:
Customs if better with their recently increased salary, they also have quarterly allowances.

the truth is don't look at the present situation of the country .....level 6 is a good start than level 3 of any federal job.. We clamour for true leadership ...

Imagine ipob/Yoruba nation breaks out and the new Nigeria we want comes in .(not a point for a good Nigeria tho but just sighting example)..no bribery no bad governance.. Federal workers have rapid and deserved promotion...

And you don take greed take a juicy level 3 ahead of level 6

Think ahead

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Clintsoch: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sportifier:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Clintsoch: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
The paramilitary is a regimental organisation, hence rank and seniority is given priority.

Salaries can always be reviewed but placing yourself way below your equals all for the material benefits (money) isn't the best.

Yes you'll enjoy the money but I'm here to remind you that conversion can take as long as ten years cos it's assumed that every recruit isn't a graduate so you'll have to be given an approval for a degree course after which a time is alotted to you say 4 or 5years depending on the course you wish to study.

So it's not like you'll move in with Level 3 and the next year you'll tender your certificate and hit level 6 or thereabout.

So if I'm to advice, I'll say stick to the rank equivalent your most recent certificate has for you.

Customs salary increase isn't upto a year, who says it can't happen with NIS too.
Treasure021:
Hi guys,
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
NIS any day any time...me wy dy pray make them carry me go any Nigeria embassy for Abroad UKorUSA ...WHICH dirty boarder work, wy boarder community and customs officer dy always get issue

Nigeria Embassy in UK, USA, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, France, Belgium, UAE are nice locations.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by simplex247: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a Food Plant factory in Agbara, Ogun State, Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Role: Production Manager (Male/Female)
Job Location: Agbara, Ogun State

RESPONSIBILITIES

• Plan, implement and control the production schedule based on target and objectives in accordance with the developed factory policy and key production activities.
• Implement new or improved supply chain processes
• Implement cost control programs or procedures
• Oversee, monitor and direct coordination and maintenance of production equipment
• Coordinate with other concerned departments for materials resources planning/implementation
• Maintain a cost and time effective production process with minimal waste and according to pre-set target.
• Achieve high rate of capacity utilization
• Implement applicable cost saving practices.
• Timely and accurate budgeting.
• Set up daily, monthly and yearly production plan based on sales actual plan.
• Develop and monitor the Factory Production in accordance with the key performance indicators.
• Effectively manage human and other resources to achieve production targets & continuously motivate the workforce.
• Work on new formulations for developing and improving the product line.
• Monitor plant and machinery problems, breakdowns and liase with maintenance department to resolve all issues.

COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• With thorough knowledge in mechanical and technical troubleshooting.
• Cost inclined while target oriented.
• Attentiveness to details.
• Problem solving, collaboration, effective communication and capacity building skills
• High level of integrity.
• High degree of leadership and management skills.
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Good interpersonal relation and interact positively with others.

REQUIREMENT

• A good degree in Food Science and Technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Engineering or related discipline.
• At least 5-7years of experience which must be in food industry.
• Relevant and adequate professional qualification in the manufacturing/food industry would be an added advantage.
• Have a persuasive evidence of successful management track record in the manufacturing industry.
• Working knowledge of GMP, QMS and ISO systems would be an added advantage.
• Excellent production and related IT skills.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: hr.recruitment@primerafood-nigeria.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

Application Deadline 10th August, 2021.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please, is it something that can be done in a day, cos I got myself engaged in something that would end by the end of August. How does the documentation work. Please I need info. Thanks

Dannyxy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.