Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (922035 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
rhapboss:

Adez, this on is scheduled for 21st

Thanks. That means 21st is the earliest amongst them all.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Adez1:

Thanks. That means 21st is the earliest amongst them all.
Wait oh. It's like we have 16th of August.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=Adez1 post=104642875]
Wait oh. It's like we have 16th of August.[/quote

Yes we have 16th August
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
yes
Adez1:

Wait oh. It's like we have 16th of August.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
and it spills up to september
rhapboss:
yes
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by samsonejim: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
My documentation is on 31st August
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
wait ooo... it's like they sent another mail (about 3 hours ago), containing TSA
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by asambo10: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yeah mine is on the 19th August.
Adez1:

Hello house.
Pls, is there any earlier date than this, (24th August)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by shollyshine(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cloong:
I got shortlisted, I shed a tear when I saw it, because it's a bitter-sweet pill. I'm rounding off my M.Sc, but I got this job with my SSCE. I'm glad I finally got employed, but 5 yrs uni 3 yrs msc wasted. This country is not it at all, nonetheless, I'm not complaining, I give all thanks to Almighty God��. And to those who didn't get shortlisted, stay strong, when the time is right, it shall happen, pray always.
same here broh.. but we moovveee�

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Hudal59(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Have bsc also, but I applied with SSCe, we just have to start from somewhere, the street is not funny
shollyshine:
same here broh.. but we moovveee�

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
rhapboss:
wait ooo... it's like they sent another mail (about 3 hours ago), containing TSA
please what’s the number on your TSA?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
isnt that supposed to be confidential/
iamoge:
please what’s the number on your TSA?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please what is the meaning of TSA.
rhapboss:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
rhapboss:

Adez, this one is scheduled for 21st
August 21 is on Saturday ooo, hope is not a mistake or is it September 21?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
the second mail i got stated "Monday 23rd, 2021". Monday is actually 24th
Whiterose21:

August 21 is on Saturday ooo, hope is not a mistake or is it September 21?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please I need an explanation on this TSA stuff. Who knows please?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
rhapboss:
please what’s the meaning, I honestly have no idea?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
lets just wait for the bosses to come and explain
iamoge:
please what’s the meaning, I honestly have no idea?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please house, I need help with this kind of situation...

I got shortlisted for NIS invitation and documentation but I also got shortlisted for NSCDC screening which is on the 21st of August while the NIS is 26th of August.
I'm thinking of stabbing the NSCDC screening since the NIS is sure at this moment. Or I should just attend the NSCDC screening also just to be on the safer side.
I'm confused at the moment

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
shebi we suppose barb skull again...cos i don go barb my beards commot again.. don't want stories that touch the heart
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
You can meet up with both appointments if you like. just pray about it and make the best descision
mede4real:
Please house, I need help with this kind of situation...

I got shortlisted for NIS invitation and documentation but I also got shortlisted for NSCDC screening which is on the 21st of August while the NIS is 26th of August.
I'm thinking of stabbing the NSCDC screening since the NIS is sure at this moment. Or I should just attend the NSCDC screening also just to be on the safer side.
I'm confused at the moment
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
SuppoOmoo:
To those expecting this job, may your Paramilitary Life begin this month with your APL in your right hand. And may you wear your befitting rank this year...

To the *Supols* (Superior Officers), there is this natural pride that comes with wearing shining star(s).

Star will try raise your shoulder up, it will try separate you from your childhood friends and acquaintances in other Cadre, and so many other acts you never envisaged. Most times, It's not your making, that's the structure of the Job.

Please you will have to humble yourself, it will make you earn respect of old staff and new intakes like yourself both of whom, by the virtue of your rank automatically become your surbodinates. That's the standard, no age in Khakki Job, na wetin dey your shoulder!!!

But you ll have to always call yourself back should your shoulder wants to push you. Remember, many in other Ranks have the same Certificates that gave you star. Theirs couldn't give them star, it's their choice though. But be humble, give respect, sometimes bend rules and you ll see yourself delivering your given tasks effortlessly.

To other ranks, it is expected of you to give respect to your Senior at all times not minding whether he is far younger than you are and you are to obey LAWFUL ORDERS given by him.

You don't despite your Senior, he's got powers to deal with you and knows how to go about it. And if he is humane enough to overlook your deliberate excesses, you ll surely reap what you sow in multiple folds when you climb that ladder too. I have seen it happen, it's no joke. The Job is a team work. No single officer can take the glory all alone. It is the joint efforts of both Officers and Men that will make the Service achieve its mandates. Wishing you all the very best as you join the noble Immigration Service...

You see this my own two shining stars ba, i go add to am very soon. �� did I hear you say and type amen to my prayers

Amen Sir.
sir I have a question,
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sagerasaq: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
To all those who paid do not be alarmed.
wait till you hear that APL is been given.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Which is gonna be which day? Cos if they are giving APL immediately after documentation then one has to be specific with the day to choose because we have people scheduled for different days
sagerasaq:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sagerasaq: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
rhapboss:
Which is gonna be which day? Cos if they are giving APL immediately after documentation then one has to be specific with the day to choose because we have people scheduled for different days

Just Chill. Info will flow then
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iroanthony: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
sagerasaq:
wait till you hear that APL is been givensure my advice for those that resign from their work don't do that now till you collect your appointment letter am smelling something.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
I guess you are from Delta state, because almost all us in our Delta candidates WhatsApp Group got same date of documentation. Incase you are from Delta state , you can if interested indicate so that we add up to the WhatsApp Group of Delta state NIS Officers.

rhapboss:
Same here...24th August.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cloong:
I got shortlisted, I shed a tear when I saw it, because it's a bitter-sweet pill. I'm rounding off my M.Sc, but I got this job with my SSCE. I'm glad I finally got employed, but 5 yrs uni 3 yrs msc wasted. This country is not it at all, nonetheless, I'm not complaining, I give all thanks to Almighty God��. And to those who didn't get shortlisted, stay strong, when the time is right, it shall happen, pray always.

Congrats But a times is better to try with your higher qualification. Many people here hit the job with connection using there higher certificate.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks2God:
I guess you are from Delta state, because almost all us in our Delta candidates WhatsApp Group got same date of documentation. Incase you are from Delta state , you can if interested indicate so that we add up to the WhatsApp Group of Delta state NIS Officers.

I am from Akwa Ibom. So, I am thinking it's a geopolitical thingy!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thanks2God:

Please add me to the Delta State whatsapp group, 07032050668
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Everygoodthing:

Please add me to the Delta State whatsapp group, 07032050668
I

08088480170 add me too... though I am from Akwa-Ibom, I'd appreciate all important info
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
sagerasaq:
Did you collect anyone money that you're coming here to console grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.