Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,665 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (922033 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Paramilitary1:
Did you collect anyone money that you're coming here to console grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
rhapboss:
grin grin grin grin

The traffic on this thread don reduce as everybody don calm down...

Abeg we need advices from the ogas at the top on what to do/avoid at the headquarter. Make person no go spend tp finish only to mess up

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ayubz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Glory be to God... He knows best. All the best

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
rhapboss:

The traffic on this thread reduce as everybody don calm down...

Abeg we need advices from the ogas at the top on what to do/avoid at the headquarter. Make person no go spend tp finish only to mess up

Just carry all your original certificates compulsory, if you know get any I don't know if they accept affidavit ooo.

Try confirm all your documents dates and age coresponds.

For example. You go present birth certificate of 1995 and your FSLC na 2000, baba na there dem knack my bros sharply for DSS then i no dey forget that thing.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin grin
Openpeace:

Just carry all your original certificates compulsory, if you know get any I don't know if they accept affidavit ooo.

For example. You go present birth certificate of 1995 and your FSLC na 2000, baba na there dem knack my bros sharply for DSS then i no dey forget that thing.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
rhapboss:
grin grin grin

Thanks for the heads-up!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
shollyshine:
Glory be to God...I made it

Congratulations! I thank God for you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Paramilitary1:
He's just giving words of encouragement now, cos some people that paid are really worried, since they've not been able to get any update, as regards the current status.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
krizzkutzz:
Congratulations to me

WAW!! Congratulation. Am excited for you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sagerasaq: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Paramilitary1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
wahala for who i collect him money be dt.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
sage365:
Check for your invitation letters everyone!

Abuja, here I come! I made it guys. Glory be to God!

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
makikk:
Pls guys the date for documentation says 1970 what do i do

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Zacks43:

Same with mine too

Congratulations!!!
Arian247:
I made it through finally

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Everygoodthing:
I made it. Thank God.... But why did they ask us to bring pencil, eraser and sharpener? Abi we wan write test again

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Folami05:
I got invited!....God made it possible

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Openpeace:

Bros, I no understand oh, cos I know someone genuinely spent 4 years in primary school, 4 years in secondary school and graduated at 18years. So what would you have to say about this?
Education these days has metamorphosed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=rhapboss post=104625032][/quote]

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
sundaysamuel770:
My younger bro make it too.. documentation is 4th September.... congratulations to all those that made it

Congratulations!!! To both you and him smiley
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
marvdon200:
I return all the glory to God...

Congratulations to me and my colleagues grin grin grin

Congratulations!!! Awesome.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
asambo10:
Congratulations to us bro, till we meet in camp. To those that didn't make it may GOD Almighty replace it with something better for you guys. AMEEN

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Olute: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
rhapboss:
grin grin grin grin

And during IPPIS registration... Make sure the date of birth in your BVN is correspond with the date you applied with. If not, your salary might come show up on time

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
iGod:
Seeing that some of us didn't make it through on this thread deeply saddens my heart, Princensa and all that couldn't pull this through, remember that God's way and time is the best, keep moving forward, don't just stop or derailed, you will share your success story too one day, to those of us that made it through, congratulations!

And remember, when you're finally part of the service, do your best to reposition this country's image at all capacity.

Congratulations!!! Greatness
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cloong:
I got shortlisted, I shed a tear when I saw it, because it's a bitter-sweet pill. I'm rounding off my M.Sc, but I got this job with my SSCE. I'm glad I finally got employed, but 5 yrs uni 3 yrs msc wasted. This country is not it at all, nonetheless, I'm not complaining, I give all thanks to Almighty God��. And to those who didn't get shortlisted, stay strong, when the time is right, it shall happen, pray always.

Congratulations!!! It can only get better.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Olute: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Olute:

And during IPPIS registration... Make sure the date of birth in your BVN is correspond with the date you applied with. If not, your salary might come show up on time

Congratulations to those that have received text and mail. For those that are yet to receive, keep on praying and be try to get in touch with your source. Even the day camp will open people will still receive text....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Olute:

Ok, boss
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
ayuba070:
I'm on high way now and just met with FRSC personnel.

De Officer dey ask of our driver particulars.

And I shouted: *esprit de corps* �

He replied: Roll on young boy but, may I know yu pls? �

I replied: AII_Wabba (NIS 2021 Intake) �

He smile and say congratulation boy. ��

Congratulations!!! wink
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Adez1:

Bros, I no understand oh, cos I know someone genuinely spent 4 years in primary school, 4 years in secondary school and graduated at 18years. So what would you have to say about this?

Wait till those men screening you tell you to prove it to them,

I experienced it first hand in DSS waka 2016 and i no fit forget.

I understand you point cos my friend graduated at 19 too and though from a foreign university so they didn't ask him such questions but the thing is just based on who dey interview you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
mede4real:
I got shortlisted also, I'm really happy that this recruitment has joyful ending for me and I give the Almighty glory for that. Thanks to our main man here Dannyxy for always feeding us with prompt and accurate information, I deeply appreciate your help brother.
And to those that didn't make the list, don't feel sad about it, rather make it your stepping stone to aim higher and hit the next target. God gats our back, no matter what
Thanks to God Almighty and I wish everyone of us traveling to Abuja a safe and peaceful journey.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Adez1:

Education these days has metamorphosed

Same thing I thought but you have to read again. 1995-2000 to get FSLC means that the person started primary 1 at age 1 or less and finished primary school at age 5....haba! oga, try reason am

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

grin Yes!! It worked. Thanks, bro. I had already lost hope sha.

Abuja here I come!!

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by titjide: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
1stanlo:
I'm so happy that I made it. Thank you God for bringing me this far. Receive all the glory. You're too faithful to fail.

Congratulations to me and my new colleagues.
#success to us all.

Congratulations!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.