Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921409 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by asiwaju60: 12:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 5:52am On Aug 29, 2021
I will tell you straight as it is. The APL He sent to you is very much fake. There's a lot of APL in circulation now and He may gave quickly snapped one and doctor the APL for you. I guess the misspellings in CDCFIB is an easy clue for you to know wassup
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Cloong: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2021
Please, I have just 3 questions
1. what do we take to state command,
2. how do we dress
3. What time should we get there cos the press up and front jump I did in sauka is enough o, I FIND WORK I SEE I SEE WORK I RUN
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jimfarayola(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Cloong:
2. how do we dress
3. What time should we get there cos the press up and front jump I did in sauka is enough o, I FIND WORK I SEE I SEE WORK I RUN

Lol
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Cloong:
2. how do we dress
have they announced any date for that?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2021
U no for like chill till that time reach...?
Why the hurry...?

Cloong:
2. how do we dress
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Fas111: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2021
This is still inexplicit, I actually looked up CDCFIB and CDFIPB, both appears to be actually correct. My point is, you couldn't tell what's fake or not with the explanations you gave. No offence. But I'd need more clarity. I'd attach the APL shortly
legendEMT:
I will tell you straight as it is. The APL He sent to you is very much fake. There's a lot of APL in circulation now and He may gave quickly snapped one and doctor the APL for you. I guess the misspellings in CDCFIB is an easy clue for you to know wassup
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2021
Fas111:
This is still inexplicit, I actually looked up CDCFIB and CDFIPB, both appears to be actually correct. My point is, you couldn't tell what's fake or not with the explanations you gave. No offence. But I'd need more clarity. I'd attach the APL shortly

It was previously CDFIPB but P which stand for Prison is now C for Correctional Service. So now it is CDCFIB. If what is on the letter is not CDCFIB that means you already have two errors on a single letter. The second error which you stated was that they indicated ASI II when your qualification is actually for a lower cadre. You already have strong 2 giveaway sign, what other clue are you still looking for?

Anyway, if you want to test further, by the time he present another APL just take it to HQ and tell them you want to do documentation and capturing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Fas111: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2021
Could someone please tell me what's wrong with this APL, I'd really need you to give proof whether or not it's fake. Don't just come here and say 'fake' without any proofs. Your response will be very much appreciated.
Fas111:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Fas111:

What I will tell you is to go for documentation first before giving him any appreciation. Don't just conclude it's fake. If he doesn't agree then something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Fas111:
Could someone please tell me what's wrong with this APL, I'd really need you to give proof whether or not it's fake. Don't just come here and say 'fake' without any proofs. Your response will be very much appreciated.

The APL is Fake! Fake!! Fake!!! It is screaming loud fake

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Fas111: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Appreciated
RivuletStream:

It was previously CDFIPB but P which stand for Prison is now C for Correctional Service. So now it is CDCFIB. If what is on the letter is not CDCFIB that means you already have two errors on a single letter. The second error which you stated was that they indicated ASI II when your qualification is actually for a lower cadre. You already have strong 2 giveaway sign, what other clue are you still looking for?

Anyway, if you want to test further, by the time he present another APL just take it to HQ and tell them you want to do documentation and capturing.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Fas111: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Lol, how? What could be wrong with it?
RivuletStream:

The APL is Fake! Fake!! Fake!!! It is screaming loud fake
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2021
Fas111:
Lol, how? What could be wrong with it?

Everything is wrong. It is not the same with the genuine one being issued at HQ
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Fas111: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2021
Could someone be kind enough to show me the original APL please
RivuletStream:

Everything is wrong. It is not the same with the genuine one being issued at HQ
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Fas111:

Go to page 263

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by patronic: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2021
You don't need to see other people format of APL but for the fact that your APL is dated July. It absolutely fake in my own discretion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by prophetic69(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2021
Fas111:
Aisha Rufai signs the latest ones and who's this nigga that sign on yours? Scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Fas111: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2021
You want me to be arrested baa
Kaeboy:

What I will tell you is to go for documentation first before giving him any appreciation. Don't just conclude it's fake. If he doesn't agree then something is wrong.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by billionsam(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Fas111:

See the genuine one here as posted in pg 263

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2021
Fas111:

grin grin grin oh boy! That your signature, no be Aisha Rufai get am o.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Cloong: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2021
But some people just dey very anyhow sha, how can you print fake APL to try and get people into an agency that arrests criminals, it's like giving someone cocaine to go and advertise in NDLEA shop.
Fas111:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2021
Fas111:
lol...

Yakmut is no longer the secretary of the board, be careful...

Don't put yourself in trouble..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2021
Dannyxy:
lol...

Yakmut is no longer the secretary of the board, be careful...

Don't put yourself in trouble..

Senior man, thanks for all you do for us here... I really appreciate your assistance and I am certain other people appreciate as well.

Please is there a particular day to take our posting letter to different command or we can go anytime because I'm serious down due to the rigorous activities at the HQ and traveling to my state command with this my current situation won't be good at all... can we at least rest small, b4 reporting there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by irepmyuniben: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2021
njokujay21:

Thank you boss!!! but sir in a case where the person gets another job......can u just resign anytime? or there's amount of years u must serve before resigning ..Pls kindly reply me..It's very important.
you can resign at anytime. The only difference is that there is a minimum number of years you need to serve to be pensionable
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by irepmyuniben: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2021
mede4real:

Senior man, thanks for all you do for us here... I really appreciate your assistance and I am certain other people appreciate as well.

Please is there a particular day to take our posting letter to different command or we can go anytime because I'm serious down due to the rigorous activities at the HQ and traveling to my state command with this my current situation won't be good at all... can we at least rest small, b4 reporting there.
Rest small? Some commands are expecting you guys on Monday
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Cloong: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2021
Thank you. Please what's the dress code, and aside posting letter and APL what else should we take there?
irepmyuniben:
Rest small? Some commands are expecting you guys on Monday
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
have they announced any date for that?
We are starting our induction here in Borno tomorrow being Monday the 30/08/2021.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by billionsam(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
irepmyuniben:
you can resign at anytime. The only difference is that there is a minimum number of years you need to serve to be pensionable

That was before. Since Contributory Pension Scheme started, your pension starts counting from Month 1.
So, if you change job, all you need to do is to give the new job place your pension PIN and inform your Pension administrator of your new job and give them your new employment letter.
By doing this, your new job place continues paying your pension contributions to the PA so that after you retire you claim your total money.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by genali(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Cloong:
2. how do we dress

Posting letter
Offer
NYSC
Degree
SSCE
Primary
Birth/Declaration
Indigene Cert
Medical Cert
National I D
Two photos ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
irepmyuniben:
There is nothing like pension again after you have open your pension account with pension administrators, your contribution and employer's will start immediately with your first salary and stop with your last salary. Government don't hold your pension again

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.