Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (924185 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
holyentgold:
yes the salaries start counting from the day of appointment letter but it may takes months before it drop into your account

Exactly what I meant. We were told that the salary starts counting from the day of induction but we would be paid 3 months salary once at the end of the induction

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by eddiense: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Abeg when this documentation the end abeg.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Some one said on 7th
eddiense:
Abeg when this documentation the end abeg.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tosynn007: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
You're mixing it up, they will pay you every month end except when we get to training camp.
Everygoodthing:

Exactly what I meant. We were told that the salary starts counting from the day of induction but we would be paid 3 months salary once at the end of the induction
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tosynn007: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Are you sure it isn't an error on the part of the person who documented you coz you seem like the only person whom has this issue and did you speak up when you saw nassarawa state
1stanlo:
Hi guys, I was posted to Nasarawa state command for induction and I finished my documentation today, pls when am I supposed to report to the state command.

Secondly kindly indicate if you are from Nasarawa state I am from Abia State and was posted to Nasarawa.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by xtagee: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Whiterose21:

You can weave your hair all back but if you are on braid just pack it neatly. No cause for alarm. But you know as an officer there will be no room for long and coloured hairstyle anymore, once you are on duty.

Thank you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
tosynn007:
You're mixing it up, they will pay you every month end except when we get to training camp.
Alright. Thanks for the clarity
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Yes I'm still in Abuja please help a friend
Perfectdanny:

Are you still in Abuja?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
No it wasn't an error
tosynn007:
Are you sure it isn't an error on the part of the person who documented you coz you seem like the only person whom has this issue and did you speak up when you saw nassarawa state
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
No I used mine don't be scared please
GhostOfAPA:
or you used there state of origin? I'm scared walai
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
No I used mine
Ayubz:
but u use their indigen letter right?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
1stanlo:
Yes I'm still in Abuja please help a friend

How do you mean sir?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nassarawa no bad na.
No just stay for deep village.
All those nyanyan, maraba na nassarawa now.
Even most people living there used to say they l live in Abuja because it' s just by beside FCT.
And accomodation is not expensive like Abuja.
Alot of people working in Abuja leave in maraba , nyanya axis.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Any idea on when to report to State command for induction?
Perfectdanny:

How do you mean sir?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Their state command is in lafia. Please when are they reporting for the induction?
Kaeboy:
Nassarawa no bad na.
No just stay for deep village.
All those nyanyan, maraba na nassarawa now.
Even most people living there used to say they l live in Abuja because it' s just by beside FCT.
And accomodation is not expensive like Abuja.
Alot of people working in Abuja leave in maraba , nyanya axis.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Make Una help d guy

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
1stanlo:
Any idea on when to report to State command for induction?

Is it not indicated in your posting letter?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by zigzagluv: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please anybody working inNigerian Immigration service , Please i need help, I have paid 55k for passport since feb 4 and done my scan , till now i have gotten my passport , they keep saying NIN has not dropped but i did my NIN since 6 years ago. Please i need help ....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by zigzagluv: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please anybody working in Nigerian Immigration service , Please i need help, I have paid 55k for passport since feb 4 and done my scan , till now i have gotten my passport , they keep saying NIN has not dropped but i did my NIN since 6 years ago. Please i need help ....
RivuletStream:

NIS personnel start receiving salary counting from the start of induction. If the officers told you otherwise, wait patiently, you will know the truth first month from the start of induction.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
zigzagluv:
Please anybody working in Nigerian Immigration service , Please i need help, I have paid 55k for passport since feb 4 and done my scan , till now i have gotten my passport , they keep saying NIN has not dropped but i did my NIN since 6 years ago. Please i need help ....

Go to the passport office where you did your fingerprints and photo, make your complain to the head of the unit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Is there anyone here who has the PDF of the courses we will study during our induction? Please do not hesitate to reach me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Shile981:
Is there anyone here who has the PDF of the courses we will study during our induction? Please do not hesitate to reach me. Thanks

Induction is purely parede bro that what we have been doing here in Borno

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Zacks43:

What about lecture
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by zigzagluv: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
thanks, I will have to travel to Nigeria, Thanks
RivuletStream:

Go to the passport office where you did your fingerprints and photo, make your complain to the head of the unit.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by zigzagluv: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
which of the Unit sir
RivuletStream:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Zacks43:

Weldon bro.
Would NIS provide accomodation for the new intakes during the induction period??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by zigzagluv: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
I did mine is Ikeja(alasua) because i dont live in Nigeria , please tell me the Head of Unit i should go to because i need to passport to travel November
RivuletStream:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
This Pure lie, pls avoid sounding so affirmative on issues you have no proof/sure about.
NIS has accomodations and shifts allowance been added to the basic salary on the appointment letter.
I believe you haven't seen any NIS personel payslip that's why you claiming what's not True

RivuletStream:

You may NOT receive any pay outside what is stated on your APL. Your eye go clear when you start receive salary alert
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
zigzagluv:
I did mine is Ikeja(alasua) because i dont live in Nigeria , please tell me the Head of Unit i should go to because i need to passport to travel November

The Embassy of Nigeria in the country where you are currently residing. Talk to the Immigration Attache'
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thanks2God:
This Pure lie, pls avoid sounding so affirmative on issues you have no proof/sure about.
NIS has accomodations and shifts allowance been added to the basic salary on the appointment letter.
I believe you haven't seen any NIS personel payslip that's why you claiming what's not True

Read what I wrote again, this time do it slowly and digest it well. Most personnel will NOT receive anything outside what is stated on the APL. You decided to argue for no reason. The guy who asked about allowance was thinking that a separate pay tagged as allowance for so and so will be payed later. Many of them are not aware yet, that the money stated on APL cover for the both basic salary and the allowance recognized in ministry of interior.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by zigzagluv: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Its home sir, they ask me to travel to nigeria to do the passport , thats why i came back to nigeria to do it ,it was just renewal
RivuletStream:

The Embassy of Nigeria in the country where you are currently residing. Talk to the Immigration Attache'
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Profmike4: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wait oh...if salary is paid directly from IPPIS...where did payslip come from... Just curious oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.