Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (923093 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
SuppoOmoo:

Any FG employee who cares to see each item of Payment and Deductions on his payslip can do so with ease so long you are being paid through IPPIS. IT HAS NEVER BEEN A DIFFICULT THING AT ALL!

You start viewing your payslip of a particular month starting from 25th day of that same month. Sometimes, it wouldn't be ready until the first week of the subsequent month but to the best of my knowledge, IPPIS usually get your payslip ready few days before month end. For example, I viewed and downloaded my Aug payslip on the Aug. 26 and printed it out. I do that every month and keep them in a personal file for reference purpose.

Account section in your department could help access your payslip too, but why go there when you can do it on your smart phone ...ANDROID ONLY for now. I guess they are working on the version for ios.

- Go to play store and type payroll app.

- Download the one I circled in the attached pic

- Install the app, open it and follow the instructions promptly. It ll show your dash board. There are a number of icons to query whatever you wanna see about yourself.

To the newly recruited staff, your own dashboard will be blank for now but it ll surely display anything you wanna know about your service records once you receive your first salary.

View the attached pics

Good day sir, I will like to ask you this question because of the way you respond politely on this thread. I want to know when our first salary will be paid? Is it after 3 months of induction or at the end of the first month of induction?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please,what are we taking to state command for those that have gone?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by asambo10: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Offer letter, posting letter, ippis printout,photo copies of your credentials and two passport. Good luck
GhostOfAPA:

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please have you guys recieved i.d cards??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jonahfali: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hello mr. Dannyxy, hope your weekend is going on well. with the lack of factual infor regards to NSCDC final list. i humbly write to enquire from you on behalf of we NSCDC awaiting officers. please if you have any update regards to this, dont forget us sir. thank you and i appreciate you good work here.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Remember your white and white, white shoes, socks, and other documents
GhostOfAPA:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
asambo10:
Offer letter, posting letter, ippis printout,photo copies of your credentials and two passport. Good luck
thank you brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
1stanlo:
Remember your white and white, white shoes, socks, and other documents
OK sir
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
I'll be here till you guys finally join.
No need talking about it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Shinzokiyotake(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Openpeace:
Please if you're among those waiting for connections to join NIS, abeg jejely go and collect your money.
wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by MrbasHH: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Openpeace:
Please if you're among those waiting for connections to join NIS, abeg jejely go and collect your money.

Wahala ..wetin happen bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 6:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Openpeace:
Your connect don disappoint you?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by phaozy: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Openpeace:
what happened to your connection? It isn’t over till they closed the training camp. Some people will join us during training. Anyway there is slim hope for those with connect cos those with slots are of high profiled personalities.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Openpeace:
One guy nearly tore me apart coz I dared to spill d truth as regards this earlier. According to him he can "AUTHORITATIVELY CONFIRM" those documenting were purely merit and connection will follow immediately after merit meaning nobody with connection has gotten apl. For my mental health I choosed not to argue with him. Those waiting 4 connect have been asking him for some days now when their documentation will start as d LORD OF INFO he claimed he was and he can no longer respond 2 their question. Both those with d right connect and those without connect whom God has favoured have collected their apl, if ur connect could not get u to document earlier EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE in Nigeria but ur CHANCE is VERY VERY SLIM especially if u have known this connect for a long time. BE HOPEFUL BUT NO PUT ALL UR MIND TO AVOID DEPRESSION, IF U SEE ANOTHER BASKET PUT SOME OF UR EGG. That guy will still come and quote me with insults but I dare him to give us the exact date for documentation for those with connection, that's d best way to insult me.
Less I 4get, if u got this job without a connect abeg no de shout MERIT, na OLUWA FAVOUR U. use that energy u're using to shout merit to appreci8 God he has more to do 4u than this job and d least u can do is to 10k him 4d job. If u de shout merit and u neva 10k God consciously since u collect ur apl u de disconnect urself 4rm grace. Gracias.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kakaki000: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=Gabicon20 post=105503509]
One guy nearly tore me apart coz I dared to spill d truth as regards this earlier. According to him he can "AUTHORITATIVELY CONFIRM" those documenting were purely merit and connection will follow immediately after merit meaning nobody with connection has gotten apl. For my mental health I choosed not to argue with him. Those waiting 4 connect have been asking him for some days now when their documentation will start as d LORD OF INFO he claimed he was and he can no longer respond 2 their question. Both those with d right connect and those without connect whom God has favoured have collected their apl, if ur connect could not get u to document earlier EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE in Nigeria but ur CHANCE is VERY VERY SLIM especially if u have known this connect for a long time. BE HOPEFUL BUT NO PUT ALL UR MIND TO AVOID DEPRESSION, IF U SEE ANOTHER BASKET PUT SOME OF UR EGG. That guy will still come and quote me with insults but I dare him to give us the exact date for documentation for those with connection, that's d best way to insult me.
Less I 4get, if u got this job without a connect abeg no de shout MERIT, na OLUWA FAVOUR U. use that energy u're using to shout merit to appreci8 God he has more to do 4u than this job and d least u can do is to 10k him 4d job. If u de shout merit and u neva 10k God consciously since u collect ur apl u de disconnect urself 4rm grace. Gracias.

I heard der is supplementary list but I don't know when d list will be out......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Junior2694: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2021
From my own perspective .. I will advice those that have paid or using connect to still calm down and avoid having any issue with their connects. It doesn’t work for 1 person doesn’t mean it won’t work for others . From the beginning you ought to have know that it is 50/50. Like someone said on this thread. Your connect is the only person with good info . Don’t be distracted . Instead pray for things to work out for your connect cause I believe it’s not so easy over there too
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=Kakaki000 post=105503748][/quote]
Certainly coz they are some who got d offer but didn't show up but the number will be small u kno
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2021
From my little experience of how things work, if you paid money for this job and you weren't part of the people that went for documentation then kindly begin to erase your mind cuz you have a very (very) slim chance of still getting this job through the regular recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Junior2694: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Sikpa04:
From my little experience of how things work, if you paid money for this job and you weren't part of the people that went for documentation then kindly begin to erase your mind cuz you have a very (very) slim chance of still getting this job through the regular recruitment.

This is Nigeria ��. Things work in a mysterious way at times. Let’s just pray it Favour us .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sllibalab(f): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2021
Please how does the ipps print out look like. Can you share please
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kakaki000: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=Gabicon20 post=105503509]

I heard der is supplementary list but I don't know when d list will be out....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danlex: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
What about those with slots?
Sikpa04:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
I doubt if you will ever get any satisfactory response to questions about slot or connection here.

The only person who can give you response is the person connecting you or selling slot to you. Have it at the back of your mind that paying for slot is a risky endeavor. It may work, it may not work.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danlex: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by topeluvu(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Just received an email this morning, for application update.

I applied for artisan but also a degree holder. I will like to know my chances for upgrading to senior officer.

Thanks.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kaykaylevel: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
@ topeluvu did u sit for the cbt last year?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by topeluvu(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
No
kaykaylevel:
@ topeluvu did u sit for the cbt last year?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kaykaylevel: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
topeluvu:
No
have u been able to update now?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Perfectdanny:
Please have you guys recieved i.d cards??

Please answer me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by topeluvu(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yes, job update not credentials update.
kaykaylevel:
have u been able to update now?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
topeluvu:
Just received an email this morning, for application update.

I applied for artisan but also a degree holder. I will like to know my chances for upgrading to senior officer.

Thanks.
Update sharply

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mkad(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good evening guys. Am in a confused state now. On getting back to my state of command and getting set to report at my state command I decided to go through my ippis only to discover there's a mistake in my service number been put there
What do I do??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.