Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Abia Speaker, Senator Orji Was Never Arrested By EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Speaker, Senator Orji Was Never Arrested By EFCC (431 Views)

I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Speaker, Senator Orji Was Never Arrested By EFCC by Puouzoma: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
ATTENTION PLEASE:

Disregard the Fake news that the Speaker of the Abia State House of Assembly Rt.Hon. Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji and the Senator Representing Abia Central Senatorial District has been arrested by the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The Owners of Igbere TV whose platform was used to publish that fake Rumour are claiming that their Facebook page and Website was hacked.

The Speaker was never arrested by EFCC, the General Public should discountenance such Fake rumour.

Promise Uzoma Okoro

Special Assistant on Media to the Speaker ABHA.

Re: Abia Speaker, Senator Orji Was Never Arrested By EFCC by tj4luck(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Abia Speaker, Senator Orji Was Never Arrested By EFCC by slimfit1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
In effective agency
Re: Abia Speaker, Senator Orji Was Never Arrested By EFCC by Ojiofor: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
You must be arrested someday together with your thieving father.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: The Fate Of Okpe / Top Ten Most Corrupt Countries In The World / Buhari's New Chief Of Staff Must Have Sympathy For APC - Prof. Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.