Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) (69616 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by MZrapper(f): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
North hates this man because he is educated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
MZrapper:
North hates this man because he is educated.

Educated jihadist I think.

You Southerners don't have brains that's why the North rides over you people.

Keep falling for their game.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by benuejosh: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yes o
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by nengibo: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wats the endgame to all this drama sef
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by xrayj(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
I am glad El rufai is also an APC man
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sanusi Can Never be Nigeria's president!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by adecz: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fulani are playing
Game of thrones & we are
here taking sides!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by MZrapper(f): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Isinweke:

I don't belong to the poverty den you call Nation.
Handle your woes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Theoarhics: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Preparing or left. You and update your news nairaland
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Iluvmycontr3: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I wish he can just let me be his wife and give me that bag full of dollars smiley

You see your life?

This shows you don't believe in yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Scammers.

Scammer Governor

Scammer emir

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
mascot87:
God please, i want the kind of El Rufai-Sanusi friendship in my life. Not been lucky with good friend but it is not too late.
The pple u need are not in ur vicinity, change ur environment. Sanusi and el rufai don't inhabit in the same environment.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Baamm(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
my Love for El Rufai knows no bound right now. The kind of Friend everyone deserves. Stood by While the hypocrite could only send text and hide in shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by kushme: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I wish he can just let me be his wife and give me that bag full of dollars smiley

Thief.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
He is in Abuja now
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
MZrapper:

I don't belong to the poverty den you call Nation.
Handle your woes.

I see you're from the Sahelian region of Ghana.

Most of your terrorist brothers from Niger Republic and Chad are here in millions claiming Nigerians.

Una go soon hear "Niger or Chad must go!"

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
grin.. Girls

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
cheesy Gandujail right now in OBJ voice- my belle o, my head o. Emir sanusi o, my dollar ye grin
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sharia law is for the poor. Hisbah is an arrant rubbish. Nigeria law is more than a sharia law, so there should be no need amputating someone's hand for stealing or gorging his eyes out for a crime in sharia law.

Hypocrisy is a disease

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Fortyinaminute(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Aweleke, maybe this is the last time we are going to hear of Awe community
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sunofgod:
Hes under sharia arrest na?

grin
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by saymax(f): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
even the Ghana must go is part of his luggage?hmmmm shocked
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Hey.
Its like u want to be banished too ba.
Respect urself, he's married ok?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by tarif: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fool of the highest order.
RightChannel:
Don't Deny Sanusi His 72 Virgins Please
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
datola:
What's the purpose of this show off?
How is it show off
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Boyhood: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

But then loads of them do go to school by any means both home and abroad....

I schooled in the North briefly and abroad too and I know this
He (Sanusî) also mentioned that only 24 students in zamfara state passed SSCE with 5 credits a whole state oh and just 24 candidates passed and you say loads of them go to school?? Where did you school in the north? Mind you they are referring to core north here oh.. people from middle belt do go to school but core North don't care

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by elmarshall1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sunofgod:
Hes under sharia arrest na?

This is in no way close to shariah
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by tarif: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
You r d one without brains. Olodo. Gerrahia men.
Isinweke:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Queseda: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
The Jonathan slaves and karma gang will be sad with this news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by chatinent: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Pray so that money wouldn't make you lose your womb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.