Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) (69830 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by MPESA(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

While in Kano, I dont know if those guys were elites or not but I know the use other means to come through the University system....those means ain't used in the south..

And while overseas , yeah some were elites but most weren't they were just normal northerners

Personally I don't believe or buy to your story because of the rate BMC crew are masturbating on every thread that gots to do with APC or people that belongs to the party as far I know northerners are the opposite of what you put up exception of the few ones which are the elites.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by akdjr(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
So what were u expecting his bag to look like? OBJ traveled the other day on Delta airlines and his check in bag was not different from the regular bags passengers carry.
Righteousness89:
Do u mean those bags are the baggages of the Former Emir?

This Life Na wa ooooo
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Wasbayd: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/developing-sanusi-preparing-to-leave-awe-with-el-rufai/amp

This only woman I see in the 1st picture looks like someone behind bar. Northern women really need leaders like SLS that will push for their right of freedom.

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by uthlaw: 12:42am On Mar 14, 2020
Oshigun:

Unless PDP. Certainly not APC.
PDP for this Nigeria.....u dey dream maybe for south South as usual!
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by executive12: 2:07am On Mar 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Me just need Sanusi's youngest Liberian wife..........Now that he is passing through the eye of the storm.....

Typical Nigerian. A man is down and all you are thinking about is how to seize the opportunity to snatch his wife. I don't wish to have someone like you as a friend.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by executive12: 2:09am On Mar 14, 2020
RuddyFusion:

But then loads of them do go to school by any means both home and abroad....

I schooled in the North briefly and abroad too and I know this

Loads of them Maybe on TV.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:40am On Mar 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Me just need Sanusi's youngest Liberian wife..........Now that he is passing through the eye of the storm.....

complete yoruba mentality

it is in your gene

sorry
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by ussy09(m): 3:49am On Mar 14, 2020
scaramucci:
You helped rig an election that returned Ganduje who in turn dethroned him and you are now acting like a friend in need? SMH for El Rufai.
My brother na so we see am
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 3:57am On Mar 14, 2020
mascot87:
God please, i want the kind of El Rufai-Sanusi friendship in my life. Not been lucky with good friends but it is not too late.
keep dreaming
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by mascot87(m): 3:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Butoneday2:
keep dreaming

Who is this bitter frustrated soul?
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 4:01am On Mar 14, 2020
mascot87:

Who is this bitter frustrated soul?
ass hole go and look for work
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2020
El Rufai deeds are really good. GAN££££$$$$ deeds will have great consequences. Sanusi will rise higher and higher. His enemies will go down.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by shogsmania: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Boyhood:

He (Sanusî) also mentioned that only 24 students in zamfara state passed SSCE with 5 credits a whole state oh and just 24 candidates passed and you say loads of them go to school?? Where did you school in the north? Mind you they are referring to core north here oh.. people from middle belt do go to school but core North don't care
Let him be yanking our chains like we no get brain,during service only like 10% of our students registered for waec,not all 10% even bothered completing the exam,the external invigilators said it was a normal thing down there.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by TheAviator: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I wish he can just let me be his wife and give me that bag full of dollars smiley

What stops you from making your own Dollars? Sister, go and work and make your own Dollars
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by lekspot01(m): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I wish he can just let me be his wife and give me that bag full of dollars smiley

So you have no hope on your fiancee that he can make it......... Olosho
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2020
executive12:

Loads of them Maybe on TV.

Yes loads of them this is what I know and not hear say
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2020
MPESA:

Personally I don't believe or buy to your story because of the rate BMC crew are masturbating on every thread that gots to do with APC or people that belongs to the party as far I know northerners are the opposite of what you put up exception of the few ones which are the elites.

I'm not a BMC.
.crew and I don't need to provide any extra evidence to prove my point...

I say it easily because that what I know and experienced first hand
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Do u mean those bags are the baggages of the Former Emir?

This Life Na wa ooooo
That's ehn.. so Unroyal! grin

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by valentinos22(m): 7:10am On Mar 14, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/developing-sanusi-preparing-to-leave-awe-with-el-rufai/amp
1.he was dethroned
2.exiled
3.hell rufai went to rescue him with pics of his bags on the ground.........i beg is this the best way to prepare a man for the presidential race(attracting sympathy)?
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2020
Millenniumlady:
somebody help me with that meme
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nitah1: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
mascot87:
God please, i want the kind of El Rufai-Sanusi friendship in my life. Not been lucky with good friends but it is not too late.
God please i want the kind of Messi-Ronadiho friendship in my life.����
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Boyhood: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Kano....and BUK to be precise....by the way zamfara a Nd Kano or Kaduna are not the same...

They use different means to get them Into the Universities and other higher institutions up north.

Most of them are quite intelligent....while overseas I had many from there as coursemates while we're very good others weren't..

This is what I know from first hand experience and not hear say
So is zamfara NOT part of the North?? While I was in the University, a school of about 15,000 students, there were only 7 students in that whole uni that were from sokoto state.
The population of school age children that are out of school is by far far far more than those in school. Based on that stats, your use of the adjective "loads of them" makes it sound like 40-60% go to school whereas that's not true
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Boyhood: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Up north...I schooled and lived in Kano briefly and while overseas I had many of them as coursemates
Pls give us statistics so we can understand what you mean by "loads or many of them".
How many students are in your class?
How many are Nigerians?
How many are from northern Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Modifies Logo / Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.