Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) (69615 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I wish he can just let me be his wife and give me that bag full of dollars smiley
What a dream that can never come true!...
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Iluvmycontr3: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mandelus:

Good idea. Share your naked pics some nairalader will help you with money. grin
Bag full of Euro

Don't mind her. If only wishes were horses...
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

But then loads of them do go to school by any means both home and abroad....

I schooled in the North briefly and abroad too and I know this
Loads where?

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by tarif: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
So now u know the future. So u r God? Dreamer.
Isinweke:
Sanusi Can Never be Nigeria's president!

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by demoBaba: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Do u mean those bags are the baggages of the Former Emir?

This Life Na wa ooooo

He also use Ghana most go. You can't predict this life

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by lathrowinger: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
mascot87:
God please, i want the kind of El Rufai-Sanusi friendship in my life. Not been lucky with good friend but it is not too late.

Same here

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by RightChannel: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
tarif:
Fool of the highest order.

Sorry en

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Amumaigwe:

What will you then offer him in return?

What else if not the gutter in-between her dirty legs....girls like this irritate me, they reduce a females existence to mere sexual satisfaction object for males...they think the world revolves around their yeast infested vagina.

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
El Rufai and with his eyes service.

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by kushme: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Isinweke:

Educated jihadist I think.

You Southerners don't have brains that's why the North rides over you people.

Keep falling for their game.

I'm gon' call you out mudafvka..
Pips like you-tard are the damn reason people don't respect whatever you are..
Cos, you think you are better, and your general disrespect for a region, culture, race, religion, etc won't make you or your people the best thing to the earth..
Mumu...
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by RightChannel: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Person Wey Don Land Lagos

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I wish he can just let me be his wife and give me that bag full of dollars smiley

No problem. You have to work for it though. Shey your womb in nice and strong and can bake at least 8 kids?
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
I'm so loving El Rufai for this.
He's a loyal friend and men with such loyalty can pass for anything good.

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by opportunities12(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

This Life Na wa ooooo

Expecting to see gold plated boxes? grin

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

This Life Na wa ooooo

Bag Na Bag na

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ganduje will pay a very heavy price for this one day.

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
So some people can really look simply

Any time u see Ghana must go bag, just know that the person is not happily going grin
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
SLS should know his true friends now...

BTW, where is Aig-Aigboje Umokhuede?
(Fair weather friends)
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
good development.

Meanwhile, the Bio Digester Sewage System is here in Nigeria. People are embracing it very fast. Check my signature for details.

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Still a small percentage compared to the general population. I hardly see young Yoruba children begging anymore rather than going to school whereas this is still the norm in the North.

The other issue is that Northern elite, while often educated and exposed, are too comfortable with the crippling poverty and illiteracy around them.

Sanusi has to be praised for speaking up and I wish more Northerners will join him bravely so he is not a lone voice against practices that are not sustainable for the survival and progress of the North.

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
All these are just to fulfill all righteousness...he's following the tradition as stipulated. Sanusi isn't a poor man, who ordinary could have allowed himself to be subjected to a mental torture if not for the sake of tradition. His lagos houses are worth billions of naira.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
mascot87:
God please, i want the kind of El Rufai-Sanusi friendship in my life. Not been lucky with good friends but it is not too late.
aim for d sky if u don’t make it u can fall amongst stars

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
So big man too dey use Ghana must go like Bola146, na wa o
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by khennyQ(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
All na plan, they don mastermind everything, na their presidential candidate for 2023 election, mark my words
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Jeposky(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sunofgod:
Hes under sharia arrest na?
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
fairfora:
All these are just to fulfill all righteousness...he's following the tradition as stipulated. Sanusi isn't a poor man, who ordinary could have allowed himself to be subjected to a mental torture if not for the sake of tradition. His lagos houses are worth billions of naira.

You are right and I said it the other day that he will soon be back amongst his urbane Lagos professional buddies who will welcome him warmly.

I think Sanusi himself will soon realize he made a mistake entering that retirement home that is the Emirship way too early in his life.

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
khennyQ:
All na plan, they don mastermind everything, na their presidential candidate for 2023 election, mark my words

Unless PDP. Certainly not APC.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Jeposky(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sunofgod:
Hes under sharia arrest na?

Has there be any claim of using the Sharia law this case of theirs? Think before you talk... that's their traditional rules and law governing them right now.
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by MPESA(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You mean loads of northerners do go to schools both home and abroad or you mean the elites northerners ...... Elites northerners YES but not even up to 20% northerners goes to schools.

Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by seyi072000(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=mascot87 post=87415030]God please, i want the kind of El Rufai-Sanusi friendship in my life. Not been lucky with good friends but it is not too late. [/quote

Let me be your friend then
Re: Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) by Jeposky(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Davash222:
Sharia laws are for the poor!

Where is that started?
In your book?
Think before you talk.

Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know