Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder (4434 Views)

My Story As A 3rd Class Degree Holder / When the available job or business becomes the desirable. / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder by johnflo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2007
AVAILABLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR FIRST CLASS DEGREE HOLDER IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING TO BE PRECISE.

Please friends,I am a graduate of LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY with a first class degree honours in computer engineering,so I would need help on companies requiring the services of a first class honors degee holder in COMPUTER ENGR, especially in the TELECOMMUNICATION AND THE OIL & GAS SECTOR.
Thank you in anticipation of your great jobs.
Re: Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder by KasaMary: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
I would need help on companies requiring the services of a first class honors degee holder in COMPUTER ENGR,

Congratulations for getting a First Class. But you better humble yourself and see if you can get a job. What employers want is someone who has a experience, someone who can do what they want. Drop the "air" of First Class and prove yourself somewhere and then ,
Re: Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder by Adurangba(f): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2007
@KasaMary

But the guy is only asking for leads to a job - he is not showing any pride at all - common, are - hating?

I made First Class as well - Unilag -
Re: Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder by dejiamao: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2007
JohnFlo,

Congrats.
The next thing for u to do is to start the jobsearch like evryone else, It is left for u to prove to the employer during aptitude tests and interviews that you are of the stuff.

Don't worry the best is yet to come.

I also made a first too.
Re: Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder by kuwena(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2007
Suddenly, everybody made a first class too grin Anyway, with your kind of qualification, I am sure you will easily get a job in the oil world. Shell has just been recruiting; Elf and Chevron, the same thing. Nigeria Breweries is currently doing so too. And of course, you could apply for the Esso ExxonMobil Scholarship for postgraduate studies abroad. I encourage you to be strategic and very prayerful. Guard what you have very jealously - it is not easy to make a First, and you shouls be proud you did.

One love! God bless you. I love you for your greatness. smiley
Re: Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder by demesy2k: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
[b][b]that someone made first class does not neccessarily mean he is the best ,but the fact is that he made wise use of his time and opportunity in school. so if you did not make it, do not feel that someone who is saying that he made it is bragging. instead encourage him, this is the main reason why Nigeria is not advancing in knowledge and technology. hi all first class graduates. i also made in mechanical engineering in 2005. presently i am doing an internship programme. ciao(italia) goodluck.

Re: Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder by Frankfamous: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
nice one folks, i made a first too but it is God first that guarantee a future not first class and only HIM can empower you to meet the expectation of various stakeholders in life.
Re: Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder by bigtimemugu(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
u all made first class abi? so y? are u all still jobless uptill now? can u c how ple dey reason, FOR UR INFORMATION NO BODY OWNS U JOB ANY WHERE .first class ko last class ni. mtchew!
better become creative .nigeria and paper emphasis sha.
Re: Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 14, 2014
We all need to create jobs not begging for jobs. People who should find jobs should be those with low grades...like you reading these... cheesy All first class graduates should create jobs and employ the 2.1 and 2.2"s.... We all made first class and glad we can create a job now...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs And Services Recruitment / Nimc Applicant.going To Ilorin.lets Meet Here / Niger Delta University Massive Academic And Non-teaching Staff Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.