Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin (63149 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / I Want To See Aerial Pictures Of Any Polytechnic Right Now / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by jd3trice(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Not true....
Gforce2019:
Uniben is a school where even some student pastors are also participating in cultism.
Cults in uniben are run as if the organization are officially recognized. As you are filling your student form so also you will be filling your cultism form...you can't stay neutral in uniben, You must belong to one cult or another

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by hopexter(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ops pls take these photos down, Edo state is too rich and healthy to the eyes of Nairalanders. I'm not sure the city wants the invasion of Herdsmen on it's greenery. Thank you for your understanding.

Board member of the Edo state Committee. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Dinirojones(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
My alma mater.......���
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Randal: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
macdammy:
These pictures were taken recently in the great university of Benin, Benin city Edo state.

Perfect definition of a beautiful environment.
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN MAIN GATE
FACULTY IF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
HALL 5 AXIS.

What drone do you use and what software do you edit with?
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by uuzba(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Eagleboney:
love the greenery
Thick forest with mosquitoes, snakes and stagnant water is also green from ariel view.

I just as well might become an architect and sell complete bullshit to clients since everyone falls for ariel view.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by NWABUKA007(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Uniben is bae

Oya suggest names and get paid

Squadhelp.com - Get hundreds of Crowdsourced name ideas for your startup! https://www.squadhelp.com/r/1062997
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by 27Pushing30: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jayoficial:
This hell hole.... That picture na scam ohhh

As a graduate of the referenced school , I strongly concur with your assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by mikkyphp(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hall 4 - law- basement.....
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Mjpem23(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Eagleboney:
love the greenery
Na portrait make the school fine. E no fine for face.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by DarkJeddi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
RapistOnBail:
grin

Na so all be. Them dey always fine from up.

Come down see wonders
Uniben is a fine school and like someone pointed out,these are not even the most beautiful parts of the school..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by DarkJeddi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mjpem23:

Na portrait make the school fine. E no fine for face.
Uniben is a fine school,a portrait cannot give what it does not have..

I spent 8 years in the school and always remembered my first impression on the first day,beautiful..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by BlueMann: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
True
But if u know d state of the lecture theaters that Basic Medical Science students use eh...its not even their LT per se,its for Medicine/Dentistry.
They're over 600 BMS students,and they have to share an LT of capacity 150,of which at least 50 seats are bad. No sound system,no fans,just like 1 bulb in an LT. How are students supposed to learn like that??
The exterior might be nice,Buh there's a lot of things that need fixing. From LTs to Hostels.
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by DarkJeddi(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Angelfrost:
You can't judge the beauty of a place by filtered aerial pictures...

I have seen aerial photography turn a horrible, barely inhabitable slum into the 9th wonder of the universe.

Not hating... Just pointing out the fraud called "aerial photography".
Uniben is a fine school and the pictures are not even from the most beautiful areas of the school..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by DarkJeddi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gforce2019:
Uniben is a school where even some student pastors are also participating in cultism.
Cults in uniben are run as if the organization are officially recognized. As you are filling your student form so also you will be filling your cultism form...you can't stay neutral in uniben, You must belong to one cult or another
And you make this assertion based on what?

I spent 8 years in the school and you are talking rubbish about what you don't any personal knowledge about..
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by bezimo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
My Alma Mata 10 years ago.. Unibest indeed!!

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by davidtuzy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
macdammy:
These pictures were taken recently in the great university of Benin, Benin city Edo state.

HALL 5 AXIS.

camera na big scam... Ask laslastical watin i talk....Uniben way me know.. For Ugbowo oppst Nadia bakery
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by DarkJeddi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Homeboiy:
These pictures are scam

Uniben no fine, go to maths department ,the toilet na die

Only our new building for stats make sense,
Uniben fine..

Law is fine..

Education..

College of Medical Sciences..

Among others..
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Dollabiz: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
smiley
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by zudozz: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
they no even capture where confra dey do ini?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by BananaPeel(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Aerial scene of any greenery is always fine. But Uniben no fine jare. We've been there and very ancient looking.
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by knighteengale: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
macdammy:

HALL 5 AXIS.

25yrs after graduating from this institute, I can walk blindfolded from the main gate to faculty of engineering and hall 4.
Greatest UNIBEN.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Rastamann: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Where are the pictures because I did not see any except for the gate!
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by JayPeeOham: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Why will everyone not go about taking pictures of their universities when their are no academic activities to keep them busy undecided sad angry

Anyways, I blame ASUU for this idleness lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by hustla(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
DarkJeddi:
And you make this assertion based on what?

I spent 8 years in the school and you are talking rubbish about what you don't any personal knowledge about..

LOL 8 years

Someone who went to Cu would have completed BSc, Msc and PhD within that time frame

No wonder you people do not like private school graduates

Yeye dey smell
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by moneyissues(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fejimummy:

better scam , who no go no know

I dey wonder weda Na the uniben wey I finish from be this o..... Uniben dey scam people even with their grasses....
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by 27Pushing30: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
boolee:
Believe me, a whole lot have changed. that was then. This Madam VC is really doing a lot.

Please list the changes/upgrades so far
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Uchesis: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
I rep Dept of mathematics, faculty of physical science. Who no go no know
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Oiza131(f): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
Abi shey they just renovate uniben ni?
20mins ago, it wasn't looking close to any of those pictures. Ayam not understanding.
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by DarkJeddi(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
hustla:

LOL 8 years

Someone who went to Cu would have completed BSc, Msc and PhD within that time frame

No wonder you people do not like private school graduates

Yeye dey smell
Really? shocked

And did you stop to wonder the kind of course that might take up to 8 years to complete?

I have a brother in law that took 10 and a half years to complete the same course,in a Private University and no he NEVER repeated a year. undecided
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Geofavor(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
airminem:
Wow (in Hon. Patrick obahiagbon voice) i cannot put my nose to the grindstone and expect to be understood by those luxuriating in a modus vivendi, verging on pepper souping, goat heading, suyaing, big stouting and isiewulising. No no no, its just that i am in my elements when the colloquy has to do with pax edo states of our dreams and one necessarily needs to fulminate against the alcibiadian modus vivand of our prebendal institution.... Wetin i sabi sef
Like your moniker. You a Stan?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gforce2019:
Shut up overgrown toddler....think before you talk and stop behaving like a dunce sir....did you attend the school,have you been invited by anyone to join a cult in uniben.....be spreading romours like a jobless gossiping housewife.
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by hustla(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Really? shocked

And did you stop to wonder the kind of course that might take up to 8 years to complete?

I have a brother in law that took 10 and a half years to complete the same course,in a Private University and no he NEVER repeated a year. undecided

Please go ahead and tell me it's Law / Archi / Medicine /engineering

Of course, your brother in law grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Trying To Mock Nigeria English / ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria / Abu Admission Requirements For All Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.