Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin (62665 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / I Want To See Aerial Pictures Of Any Polytechnic Right Now / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by edoairways: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
hustla:

Finer than those yeye aerial pictures and it gets better every year cos they keep building and building

Lovely school wink
I need to visit there so see things for myself
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by edoairways: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
hustla:

Uniben is a failed school like many of the federal schools
Lautech is a no no
Na wa but why u talk so?
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by DarkJeddi(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
edoairways:

He saying the truth. That school isn't as fine as op pointed out.
Obviously it is not as fine as in the picture..

I get that,nevertheless Uniben is still a fine school..
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by edoairways: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Obviously it is not as fine as in the picture..

I get that,nevertheless Uniben is still a fine school..
Yeah
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
edoairways:

Most universities have cult groups. The prevalent of cultism had reduced over there with the increase in camp fellowships.
lol, do you know the meaning of anstrestral home?

So long as fratanity exist, the occult have a role to maintain their origin.

One with no origin is lost, it's deeper than you see or can comprehend, are you even aware an ex uniben vc is aiye sef?

Dey tell you what you need to hear
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Ifeanyi4real(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Aq4FOJ16255
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by hustla(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
edoairways:

I need to visit there so see things for myself

You should
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by hustla(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
edoairways:

Na wa but why u talk so?

Cult issues and killings too many there
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by edoairways: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, do you know the meaning of anstrestral home?

So long as fratanity exist, the occult have a role to maintain their origin.

One with no origin is lost, it's deeper than you see or can comprehend, are you even aware an ex uniben vc is aiye sef?

Dey tell you what you need to hear
Na wa oh
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by Daum: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Gforce2019:
Uniben is a school where even some student pastors are also participating in cultism.
Cults in uniben are run as if the organization are officially recognized. As you are filling your student form so also you will be filling your cultism form...you can't stay neutral in uniben, You must belong to one cult or another

Lie lie
Re: Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin by macdammy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
proclivity:

Please I need your contact details, working on a project in this area. I will need your services. best regards.
My email address is oparahdozie@gmail.com.
Hi dozie
I tried contacting you via email, but couldn’t.
Can we talk better? Attach your phone number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) / Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic / NDU Graduate Murders English On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.