Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu (989 Views)

I’ve Sex With Boys To Satisfy Myself, Says 35-year-old Man / I’m An Orphan, I Stole To Fend For Myself, Says Suspect "Saheed Abioye" / I Was Defending Myself, Says Teacher That Stabbed Husband Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by LiveTimesNG: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2020
I want to go back to my husband, says rescued 18 years old girl abducted by Boko Haram

An 18-year-old girl, Asma’u Musa who was rescued from the dreaded Boko Haram enclave by men of the Nigerian Army, has brought a new dimension to love when she told the soldiers that she should be returned to her husband who is a senior member of the sect or she would kill herself.

A soldier who narrated her plight on the condition of anonymity, said that Asma’u has been giving them serious problems as she has refused to eat, take her bath or cooperate with those trying to debrief her.

“All she sings about has been that she should be returned to her husband or she would kill herself. We have tried to rehabilitate her to no avail. It is obvious she is madly in love with the man and does not care that he is a terrorist and a killer.

She was abducted two years ago by Boko Haram members when they raided her community in Borno State where over 50 people, including women and children were abducted.

According to her, she was married off to a Boko Haram commander against her will but the man showed her so much love and care that she fell in love with him and also imbibed the doctrines of the sect which she believes will lead her to paradise.

Asma’u says she does not care about her family any longer as her husband and her new found religion is all she cares for.

It is very clear that the young girl had been seriously brainwashed by the Boko Haram sect as she has imbibed their ways of life and now behaves like someone possessed.

She sings their songs, observes their kind of prayers and does not relate with any person in the camp. It is quite pathetic what they have done to her.

Just two days ago, I was assigned alongside a female soldier to try and counsel her but we were surprised when she still insisted that she wanted to go back to her husband or she would kill herself.

I had to record her words and this is what she said.”

‘I have told you that that I want to go back to my husband. I don’t care if he is a Boko Haram member. I love him and if you people won’t allow me, I will kill myself and my blood will be on you.

My husband is a nice man. He does not kill people. He is the Imam and he loves God so much. He also loves me very much and I know he will be heart broken and angry with you people for taking me away.

Boko Haram is now my way of life and nothing can change that. It is the only way that will lead me to Aljanaa (Paradise) and you people are trying to deny me that.

I did not ask anyone to rescue me as I was very happy with my husband and new family but you people just came and destroyed everything.

I don’t care about anyone; I don’t care about my parents or my siblings. All I care about is going back to my husband or you will meet my dead body.’

Click below link to read details.....

'I want to go back to my husband or I kill myself', says 18 years old girl rescued from Boko Haram sect https://livetimesng.com/i-want-to-go-back-to-my-husband-or-i-kill-myself-says-rescued-18-years-old-girl-rescued-from-boko-haram-sect/

Re: 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by Mynd44: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by godkiller(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2020
Take her to her husband, arrest him and release her.

Too much sense

Nna mehnnnnn!
Re: 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by mysticwarrior(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2020
The thought of the gbola she has tested is still confusing her brain.

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by GOFRONT(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2020
She is just missing BabbanBura.....Oh yea BabbanBura.

I no call pesin name oh
Re: 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by Franzinni: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2020
Amazing
Re: 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by davillian(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2020
And bubu
Released BH saying they have repented.....

They should plant tracker on her and let her go
Re: 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2020
They have formatted this ones brain with burantashisized something kikikikiiii...
Anyways, I think they should let her go because it obvious she's now one of them and she poses a menace with her continuous stay with the people.
Free her already or treat her as a terrorist. Lock her up to resett her brain.
Re: 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by BabbanBura(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
She is just missing BabbanBura.....Oh yea BabbanBura.

I no call pesin name oh

Yeah right, you no call pesin name at all
Re: 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by walteriyke: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2020
This people too like pwik
Re: 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by josielewa(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2020
why now..leave her now..let her go..its not her fault. Two things are involved...
1. Either she misses the gbola or
2.She has been deeply indoctrinated in extremism

May God change her heart cos indoctrination can make a wise man become a fool...

......joe
Re: 'I Want To Go Back To My Husband Or I Kill Myself', Says 18 Years Old Girl Rescu by Ojiofor: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2020
Bloody brainwashed terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A BVN And It Is Linked To Your SIM Card, Please Read This / What Is The Offence For A Person Who Escape From Prison In Nigeria / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.