Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) (718 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Rethinking Infertility: Endometriosis, Not Menstrual Pain, As A Key Factor / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Help me please... I have a new girlfriend, we've been intimate up to 3 times already in this week. She already told me that she always have pain during s*X, I told her it is likely because her VJ is not that wet when she is been penetrated.

She finished her menstruation on 9th and we had unprotected s*x on 10th, 11th and 13th (today). I found out today that there was blood after the s*X, I was even stained with it down to my balls, she also complained of pain. I'm quite sure she is done with her menstruation.

What do you think could be the cause of the blood and also the pain?
And hope there wouldn't be pregnancy?

I'm seriously scared to the bone. Helllllpppp please....

Lalasticlala
Mode9
Seun
Manabbqgrills
Supermod
Efritin

Front page please
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by pressplay411(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Penflame:
Help me please... I have a new girlfriend, we've been intimate up to 3 times already in this week. She already told me that she always have pain during s*X, I told her it is likely because her VJ is not that wet when she is been penetrated.

She finished her menstruation on 9th and we had unprotected s*x on 10th, 11th and 13th (today). I found out today that there was blood after the s*X, I was even stained with it down to my balls, she also complained of pain. I'm quite sure she is done with her menstruation.

Lalasticlala
Mode9
Seun
Manabbqgrills
Supermod
Efritin

Front page please

You both need to go for check up.
Either of you may have an STI that might have been transmitted to each other. It could be a false alarm though but go for check-up in a nearby hospital or lab.

1 Like

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by espn(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Be sure...infection maybe...be wise...
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Penflame:

Lalasticlala
Mode9
Seun
Manabbqgrills
Supermod
Efritin

Front page please
welcome to std club young man .you have just been infected with chlamydia infection or gonorrhea.That's the symptoms in women .
Some men are really stupid indeed .you just met a lady in less than a month and jump right into flesh to flesh.do you know how many ex she slept with in the past ?. Just pray you didn't get hiv also .HIV takes at least 3 months to show in lab test results

2 Likes

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Mizwisdom(f): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
You like sex but don't want to get married, it's not your fault but I blame that free giver you're with
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
welcome to std club young man .you have just been infected with chlamydia infection or gonorrhea.That's the symptoms in women .
Some men are really stupid indeed .you just met a lady in less than a month and jump right into flesh to flesh.do you know how many ex she slept with in the past ?. Just pray you didn't get hiv also .HIV takes at least 3 months to show in lab test results

Thanks for the insult bro. But I'm not a newbie neither an illiterate or a fo*l that doesn't know how to take care of himself. I can handle what ever comes up. I'm just worried to know the cause of the blood, besides she is free from infection.
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Healthyway15: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Penflame:

Thanks for the insult bro. But I'm not a newbie neither an illiterate or a fo*l that doesn't know how to take care of himself. I can handle what ever comes up. I'm just worried to know the cause of the blood, besides she is free from infection.

Firstly, how sure are you that she is free of infection?
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
Healthyway15:

Firstly, how sure are you that she is free of infection?

Abeg stop asking me questions or even mentioning me if you don't have anything reasonable to say on this issue. I posted what's happening so that I can get some advice from good people and brainiacs, not a dullard and a fo*l like you. Must you insult someone if you can't make reasonable contribution?
Just fvck off!
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by ChelseaDr(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
That is beyond infection...help her, go see a gynecologist ASAP!
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by nosapre(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ask her if her vagina was mutilated when she was young...
If she said no, persuade her to ask her parents...
Am not a medical personnel but I think it might be related.
Doctors in the house make una nor vex!
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Healthyway15: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Penflame:

Abeg stop asking me questions or even mentioning me if you don't have anything reasonable to say on this issue. I posted what's happening so that I can get some advice from good people and brainiacs, not a dullard and a fo*l like you. Must you insult someone if you can't make reasonable contribution?
Just fvck off!

I was surprised to read your reply, and this prompted me to check where I insulted you in my words. I offered to make my own contribution but unfortunately, you misinterpreted it. Thinking twice before typing or doing anything is paramount to one's improvement and progress in life.

I wish you guys lasting solution, but you should calm down and take it easy next time so as not to possibly and unknowingly send your helper away in the future... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by Penflame(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Healthyway15:

I was surprised to read your reply, and this prompted me to check where I insulted you in my words. I offered to make my own contribution but unfortunately, you misinterpreted it. Thinking twice before typing or doing anything is paramount to one's improvement and progress in life.

I wish you guys lasting solution, but you should calm down and take it easy next time so as not to possibly and unknowingly send your helper away in the future... Thank you

Mcheeeeeeeew... I don't care! You want to tell me that referring someone to be stupid is not insult abi? Anyway, it's not your fault!
Re: Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) by MoLayonu: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Penflame:

Lalasticlala
Mode9
Seun
Manabbqgrills
Supermod
Efritin

Front page please

Endometriosis could be the culprit.

She should go for a laparoscopy surgery for proper diagnosis.

(1) (Reply)

Is STD Untreatable? / Coronavirus:Do You Know Anyone Who Died As A Result Of Covid19 Virus? / BREAKING: Borno COVID-19 Cases Rise To 15, including 7 health workers & 2 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.