Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an (2374 Views)

Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) / Shocking Moment White Racists Ambushed And Lynched A Black Man In Georgia / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by NaijadrivaCars: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
"You fought for me, when some fight for their gods"...
I love that song.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Nairalandmonika: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2020
SciLab:

Are you saying you don't believe it? When we've seen worse cases than this in Abokii states.
Is what am saying na, I know they do worst but I don't believe this
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
pressplay411:
Fake news.

It's true

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by feeloscar(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
and who are those not born in 2007?? yourself I guess?? something happened 2007 and made the news today.. and we should all celebrate how Islam is bad and violent?? can you prove this news is legit.. cause I just clicked on the reference link and this so called news was published today.
Look up the victims name on google. What says thou?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Jimmyubah2: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
I don't believe this story, but it's very possible, those illiterates up north are very passionate about their religion, they are willing to kill for stupid allah
It's true.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by 4reala(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
I don't believe this story, but it's very possible, those illiterates up north are very passionate about their religion, they are willing to kill for stupid allah
Haba, were U not living in Nigeria? When DAT event happened, the news were everywhere

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by OGwales(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Religion of pee indeed
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Nairalandmonika: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
4reala:
Haba, were U not living in Nigeria? When DAT event happened, the news were everywhere
Ok, I wasn't aware of such
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
.I'm surprised people are doubting this story. It was well reported that time. Or Nairaland is full of 14 year olds that we're still kids that time or something?
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Nairalandmonika: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

.I'm surprised people are doubting this story. It was well reported that time. Or Nairaland is full of 14 year olds that we're still kids that time or something?
2007 was 13 yrs ago, I was quite young then
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by backnbeta(f): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Na their way undecided
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by 4reala(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Ok, I wasn't aware of such
You can even google the woman's name for more info.
And the last paragraph of the op post tells the reason why he is bringing up the post again
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Mursz: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Those kids are now close to 30 years old and have since gone to join boko haram.

So no story here. Its their way. Their religion permits it. They are religiously following its doctrine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Washington State Loses "Hundreds Of Millions" To Nigerian Yahoo Syndicate / How I Was Kidnapped By A Someone I Met On Jiji Online Marketplace / A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.