Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an (2363 Views)

Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) / Shocking Moment White Racists Ambushed And Lynched A Black Man In Georgia / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2020
On March 21, 2007, 30-year-old Christianah Oluwatoyin Oluwasesin was lynched by Muslim students for allegedly desecrating the Qur'an at a secondary school in Gandu, Gombe State, North-East Nigeria.

A mother of two, Oluwasesin was assigned to supervise an Islamic Religious Knowledge exam when one of the students wanted to enter the exam hall with books. Oluwasesin collected them and threw them outside.

The students, who claimed that one of the books was a copy of the Qur'an, started to chant "Allahu Akbar" (Allah is Great) and chased her to the school principal's office.

They dragged her out of the office, stripped her naked and stabbed her to death. They then burnt her corpse in a car, beat up the school principal, a Muslim, for offering refuge to her, and burned down three classroom blocks, the school clinic, the administrative block, and the library.

The marauding students were between the ages of 12 and 14 years old and were supposedly joined by members of a gang called Yan Kalare.

Gombe State Governor Mohammed Danjuma Goje ordered the immediate closure of all secondary schools in the state and the deployment of soldiers and policemen to strategic points in the state, especially churches.

Three persons were arrested in connection with the murder. They were arraigned before the Federal High Court, Gombe, which had not yet delivered judgment on the matter to
date.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/84259fb0ca3c6d12c5d7535f71e4e3f3?client=news
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by helinues: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2020
2017 story?

From Pluto or from prison?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by pressplay411(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by NaijaFutbol: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2020
Hmmm since 2007?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Born2Breed(f): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2020
Na dem way.
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Sonoyom(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2020
T
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by edoairways: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2020
It is high time they pass the social media bill

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2020
fake fake fake
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by SoNature(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2020
This is why many people fear Muslims, including the owner of Nairaland grin grin

Unlike Christian threads, you will swear that you are Muslim before commenting on their threads

15 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Righteousness89(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Uselessness in the name of a god?

What sort of Demonic Folks are this?

How on Earth do people fight for a god?

I have never said this before, but I will say it openly and clearly..

If Heaven is your goal and you are in Islam, you are Joking!!

It's the Raw Truth!

If Heaven is your Goal, you have to Make a Decision for yourself to Accept JESUS CHRIST.

This is barbaric!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Nairalandmonika: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2020
I don't believe this story, but it's very possible, those illiterates up north are very passionate about their religion, they are willing to kill for stupid allah

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by RandomVic(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2020
Sadly this barbarism it's nothing new nor strange, it's a common theme in Muslim dominated world from the north of Nigeria to the Middle East to various other parts where Islam is predominant.

I remember watching a video of an Iraqi woman falsely accused of insulting their prophet without prophesies, she was stoned to death. The most inhumane death ever; some of her very own relatives joined in the act of stoning her to death.

Islam is anything but peace!

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by alakara(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2020
pressplay411:
Fake news.
Is not a fake story.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
fake fake fake

Now, tell us the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by alakara(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
fake fake fake

Not a fake story.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Dpharisee: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Even Seun Osewa dey fear, he will ask you to swear you are a true Muslim before commenting on Islamic topics here, to avoid Nairaland website being burnt downgrin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by alakara(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2020
Awol1:

Now, tell us the truth.
That's the truth, I was a Corper in Gimbe State during that Period. I served in Gombe town.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2020
alakara:

That's the truth, I was a Corper in Gimbe State during that Period. I served in Gombe town.

But that fowl is shouting fake fake.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Mahsums: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2020
Mtsw
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by pressplay411(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2020
alakara:

Is not a fake story.

For starters, the story claims to be 13 years old.
Why is it all of a sudden news?
While it can't be validated, it makes you wonder what's the motive of the poster?
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Okoroawusa: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
fake fake fake
Not fake. I know some of you here were not born then or too young to know what happened but it actually happened in 2007.
The aim of the op for bringing it I don't know but you Christians n Muslims can knock yourselves out.

I DON'T CARE!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Not fake. I know some of you here were not born then or too young to know what happened but it actually happened in 2007.
The aim of the op for bringing it I don't know but you Christians n Muslims can knock yourselves out.

I DON'T CARE!
and who are those not born in 2007?? yourself I guess?? something happened 2007 and made the news today.. and we should all celebrate how Islam is bad and violent?? can you prove this news is legit.. cause I just clicked on the reference link and this so called news was published today.
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Righteousness89(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
and who are those not born in 2007?? yourself I guess?? something happened 2007 and made the news today.. and we should all celebrate how Islam is bad and violent?? can you prove this news is legit.. cause I just clicked on the reference link and this so called news was published today.

Read the last paragraph of the news and u will understand why it was published

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Okoroawusa: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
It's not fake. It made national news for many after that incident in 2007.

Like I said only the op knows y he is making it a news 13 years later.
Both Muslims n christians all of you are hypocrites so don't include me in una matter

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by TylerDurden: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2020
pressplay411:
Fake news.

This is REAL News

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by SciLab: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
I don't believe this story, but it's very possible, those illiterates up north are very passionate about their religion, they are willing to kill for stupid allah

Are you saying you don't believe it? When we've seen worse cases than this in Abokii states.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by SciLab: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:

It's not fake. It made national news for many after that incident in 2007.

Like I said only the op knows y he is making it a news 13 years later.
Both Muslims n christians all of you are hypocrites so don't include me in una matter

That a new is old doesn't mean it is irrelevant. Every piece of publication is very useful to researchers and can be cited during thesis documentation.

You should know this since you claim to be a 'PhD holder'. Your assertion now confirms and concretizes my earlier view that your 'PhD' claim is as fake as dumbohari's NEPA bill certificate.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2020
Dpharisee:
Even Seun Osewa dey fear, he will ask you to swear you are a true Muslim before commenting on Islamic topics here, to avoid Nairaland website being burnt downgrin

Seun is a yoruba Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by OkoroBufo: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2020
2007!. ibo people, una no dey tire. You sleep and wake up on hate pills despite numerous crimes and murder perpetrated by ibos, they won't deem it fit creating threads about it but others.

-Okoro Bufo
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Danzakidakura(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2020
helinues:
2017 story?

From Pluto or from prison?
object of hate, so because its 2017 so we should mot hear about it because you are a Muslim and the crime was committed by Muslim terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2020
catoluy:

Seun is a yoruba Muslim.
he has never stated anywhere whether he is yoruba Muslim or Christian
Re: Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an by Okoroawusa: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2020
SciLab:

That a new is old doesn't mean it is irrelevant. Every piece of publication is very useful to researchers and can be cited during thesis documentation.

You should know this since you claim to be a 'PhD holder'. Your assertion now confirms and concretizes my earlier view that your 'PhD' claim is as fake as dumbohari's NEPA bill certificate.

Wow...bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video Of One Of The Abuja Pro-sars Thugs Been Disciplined / Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo / My Wife Was Kidnapped And Made To Transfer Money Under Duress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.