Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End (2133 Views)

Child At Home, Beast In School? / O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G / 15 Must Read Facts About 5G Network In Nigeria And Launch Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by abujarocks(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2020
GOOD DAY EVERYONE from Mr Austin.

Are you one of those who don’t understand what is going on right now, then you will need to read this write up I decided to put out for those who have ears.

I will be talking about

1. The new World Order
2. The corona virus pandemic
3. The 5G network
4. The Grants for African
5. The Mark of the beast

NOW LET ME GIVE YOU A SUMMARY OF MY SUBMISSION
The gods of this world wants to reduce world population for easier control and management. They want to achieve the following objectives

1. One world economy
2. One world government
3. And one world religion

They want to cage humanity and take over power to be controlled by few individuals and big corporations through Artificial Intelligence.

I hope you know that Artificial Intelligence is beyond using machines to act exactly like human beings; because in this scenario, human beings will be turned into a machine by artificially controlling their brains to perform intelligent tasks as obtained in Artificial Intelligence.

To achieve this, they will compel everyone to take a microchip in form of vaccines in their bodies which will permit them to transact businesses and perform all life’s essentials, without which none of these things can be done.

The major crusaders of this event are:

Ø Bill Gates,
Ø Elon Musk,
Ø Jeff Bezos,
Ø George Soros,
Ø Warren Buffet,
Ø Barack Obama,
Ø Jacob Rothschild,
Ø Henry Kissinger,
Ø the Rockerfellers,
Ø Bill and Hilary Clinton,
Ø Tony Blair

and many other world billionaires who are in this project together. Recently I watched a video interview of Mark Zuckerberg on YOUTUBE where he promised Billions of dollars to the Bill Gates cause on Covid-19 vaccine.

Now, you might ask yourself, HOW DO THEY PLAN TO ACHIEVE THIS NEW WORLD ORDER?

The answer is found in the ID2020 Alliance manifestos. You can google this.

What is ID2020 Alliance?
ID2020 Alliance is an innovative public-private partnership committed to improving lives through digital identity. According to the information obtained on the official website of ID2020 alliance, for you to get any attention or support to fight poverty, sickness and obtain any good thing in life, you must have a chip implanted in your body, an identification mark that gives you access in the new world order. If you are a Bible student, you will understand what the Bible says concerning this mark in the book of Revelations Chapter 13 verses 16 – 18.

This ID2020 Alliance started a long time ago but was officially presented in 2018 in a more formal articulation and ethical approaches to digital identity,
by an eleven-member board, in partnership with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)

Now, to achieve the Digital Identification of everyone on earth, a microchip most be implanted under the skin of everyone. And the only ways to achieve this is to try and make people to willingly accept the implant on their bodies, or put fear in people that will make them accept it.

Guess what?
they decided to use the two options; that is, to put fear in people and make everyone willingly accept the Microchip.

These are the facts

All existing generation networks up to 4G are not capable of delivering the speed that is required to power all essential services that Digital identification requires to work efficiently, therefore the 5G is required with high frequency at short distances.

Please Continue Read on Source Page https://www.alltrends.co/secret-you-must-know-about-5g-network-mark-of-the-beast-coronavirus-the-end-time/

1 Like

Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2020
All this talks about Coronavirus and 5G is nothing but trash to me.

5 Likes

Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by donbachi(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2020
One world economy,one world government and one world religion...i dont have any problem with dat...as long as na my GOD and his only begotten son i go serve..which one come be my own.

1 Like

Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by Nairalandmonika: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Op

2 Likes

Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by HundHunter(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Oga Op you need some enlightment on this subject matter.

A human microchip implant is typically an identifying integrated circuit device or RFID transponder encased in silicate glass and implanted in the body of a human being.

It's just that some Christians believe the devices are eerily similar to the "mark of the beast" as described in the book of Revelation; while those of us who look forward to the merger of humans and intelligent technology, regard it as a bold step forward in improving health and human interaction.

4 Likes

Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by mrsfavour(f): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Nice post. The whole world will be caught up, those in doubt will get the perfect understanding when it's very late. Few are saying the truth but majority not listening. Eyes go clear soon.

1 Like

Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin

I'm laughing because one day we will make reference to this post after all this has happened.

Last year God told me there will be hunger in the land and I didn't document it, now I'm like how will I connect the dots?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by Timileyin1234(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Which stupid new world order u people are shouting self. Can this corona kill 200million people before they will find solution to it, No. Nigeria alone we are over 200million. Now tell me even if 200million people die will one government be able to control the rest of human. Abeg make una no corrupt my hard disk jare

Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by Pusyiter(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Na big name dey kill dog because e go forget say na dog he be no be lion
Bold step indeed
Once accepted just because it is a RFID transponder encased, the next G, will need no encasement but inscription
But because we think the first is acceptable being a bold step, we will become blind to the next......
Na small small, rough play dey take start fight shocked
HundHunter:
Oga Op you need some enlightment on this subject matter.

A human microchip implant is typically an identifying integrated circuit device or RFID transponder encased in silicate glass and implanted in the body of a human being.

It's just that some Christians believe the devices are eerily similar to the "mark of the beast" as described in the book of Revelation; while those of us who look forward to the merger of humans and intelligent technology, regard it as a bold step forward in improving health and human interaction.

2 Likes

Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by Gilbertkwabena(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hahaha!!! Such an ignorant human being. Christians really has a big problem. I remember when England wanted install street light everywhere, these xtians folks were saying its 666 signs and movement to control the world. Now we're all enjoying the lights all over the world. Read ur submission again and see if it makes any sense.

What has 5G got to do with Corona virus, what has d virus got to do with new world, what has the chip or vaccine got to do with the mark of 666. Every time there's something new, xtians will always find a way to lobby it into their religion. Dumb ass people.

1 Like

Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:
Hahaha!!! Such an ignorant human being. Christians really has a big problem. I remember when England wanted install street light everywhere, these xtians folks were saying its 666 signs and movement to control the world. Now we're all enjoying the lights all over the world. Read ur submission again and see if it makes any sense.
How do u remember. Where u ther

What has 5G got to do with Corona virus, what has d virus got to do with new world, what has the chip or vaccine got to do with the mark of 666. Every time there's something new, xtians will always find a way to lobby it into their religion. Dumb ass people.
Keep wallowing in your shallow cesspool of hubriscal stupidity.. Things are never as they seem
Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by josh123(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
The antichrist are already working behind the shadows. They are planing to depopulate the earth, establish a one world gov and give d mark of the beast to all d clueless population. The mark of the beast does not literally mean 666, it might be in the form of a high tech machine which can be injected into d body. This mark will easily be accepted by d uninformed population because it might come as a vaccine or for security.
Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by edoairways: 12:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Lamb101:
grin grin

I'm laughing because one day we will make reference to this post after all this has happened.

Last year God told me there will be hunger in the land and I didn't document it, now I'm like how will I connect the dots?
grin grin
Really!
Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by edoairways: 12:08am On Apr 10, 2020
josh123:
The antichrist are already working behind the shadows. They are planing to depopulate the earth, establish a one world gov and give d mark of the beast to all d clueless population. The mark of the beast does not literally mean 666, it might be in the form of a high tech machine which can be injected into d body. This mark will easily be accepted by d uninformed population because it might come as a vaccine or for security.
September 2020 is an interesting date
Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by Gdefo(m): 1:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Ok, let me quickly say this here..
When people fabricate info like this, they tend to omit some info due to sentiments or to garner more support.

Firstly, the end time, rapture, the coming of the Antichrist etc as stated in the Bible cannot be avoided neither can you prevent it; cos that would only make the scriptures faulty. That being said, sharing these info in this manner will have nothing to do in how to be saved. But only if you understand the scriptures better and in the Christ you will scale through after you’ve been tried and persecuted.

Secondly, The Bible is complete and made it clear that Jesus died for our sins and he’s our salvation. So you cannot/never be ignorant or deceived to take the mark of the beast as you people are saying, but you will given the will to choose.

Thirdly, all the claims on 5G and the skin implants are for access to facilities and favors right (apart from the fact you will be controlled as they claimed, which contradicts the 2nd point). So if good health and others are the reason, why won’t I take it? . The Bible said the devil only comes to devour and destroy right?

Fourthly, what about the Muslims who don’t believe in the mark of the beast according to their own religion. And all these being said, when the time really comes, it won’t be a conspiracy theory, it will be clear and all will know without any doubt all around the world.

Sorry I intended to keep this short and kindly ignore any typo please... ��
Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 10, 2020
edoairways:

Really!
yes sir
Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by adebiyi1234: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2020
hmmmmmmm Nigeria
Re: Secret You Must Know About 5G Network, Mark Of The Beast, Coronavirus & The End by Gilbertkwabena(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mrpsly247:

Keep wallowing in your shallow cesspool of hubriscal stupidity.. Things are never as they seem

coming from someone who doesn't know the difference btwn Bacteria and radiation. Who's wallowing in ignorance btwn u nd I? Abeg pack go meet ur ignorance group to argue with.

Ur IQ is too low to reason.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Student Collapse After Taking Colorado Before Project Defence (VIDEO) / University Of Manitoba, Canada / UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers Free 2023/2024 Up-till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.