Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 (2768 Views)

Alex Ekweme Federal University: Can Igbos Take This / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] / Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by RichBoy247: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tobrasky:

Yet we have ruled you kaffirs for how long now? We control literally every parastatals in your region, so much for been a region of sophisticated people, more like sophisticated slaves lol.

Are you sure you are mentally okay?
Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Yaribanzaonic: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ogun with factories owned by Yoruba abi??.....lolz!!!

Go out of your closet and see what states with foresight are doing. The Nation Newspaper can't use propaganda to help you and your lazy generations... it's so sad that Government needs to do everything for you. Just leave Ogbomosho and see what is obtainable elsewhere. Stop living in Bondage

flokii:

Ogun is currently the economic capital of Nigeria after Lagos.. Ogun alone has more companies and industrial activites than all SS, SE, NE, NW and NC states combined, go figure.

It's systematic my dear friend.. soon the progress will spread to OYO, OSUN, ONDO, EKITI and our Yoruboid States like EDO, KWARA, KOGI etc.

Stay woke son.. you've not seen anything yet

2 Likes

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Tosquo: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
At least you came out with your true colors with this comment!!! Awon Invaders and colonialists!!! Such self delusion
NgwalandAbia:
because you have no sense to compete from white race to the igbos history proves that only the strong invade and colonise other regions and that's what we are doing as long as it remains the former capital where we once govern as military administrators we will keep going there and subduing them

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Tobrasky: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
RichBoy247:

Are you sure you are mentally okay?
I'm sure my faeces will beat you in an IQ test, satisfied now?
Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by flokii: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

See desperation to sound tactical... grin

A time will soon come when you will beg for taxes to be paid. As for now keep celebrating your indolent lazy lifestyle. When people will revolt it will snowball into something uncontrollable then you will beg for people to comeback. As for now keep celebrating extortionist behavior. Una go soon know how far!

Are you pained that we extort you guys of your hard earned money to throw owambe parties and enjoy our lives?

Don't be sad my friend, it's part of the terms and conditions you guys signed up for grin

7 Likes

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Tobrasky: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
flokii:

I'm very sure Sanusi Lamido is well aware of your gibberish.. yet still he had to tell the truth to ya'll in the face, hence his dethronement.

The time is very near when the masses will call. for cancellation of quota system for merit and intelligence which will turn things around in favour of Yorubas.. It is a matter of time.
Sanusi is the least person to talk about the frailties of the North, his slate isn't even clean enough for starters... so let's just leave it at that. But the North is definitely fixing her problems, we are not stupid enough not to know we are lethargic in most key indices, but unlike you "suffering and smiling" sophisticated morons who mask your glaring failings with some false sense of superiority and blatant pseudo-intellectualism... we are far better than you.

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by selemempe: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
helinues:
Can Yoruba or Hausa produce deputy Governor of Anambra by 2027?
you notice how you ignored north and pounced on igbos... grin oh yoro Moslem brother...are you afraid of abokì ni?

Omo yoruba ni wa cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
flokii:

You're subduing nothing my friend.

We Yorubas will allow you to work your heads out, then chase you out of our lands like rats by frustrating your lives. you pay tax to us and we have imposed iyalojas and babalojas to head and checkmate you lots in our markets.

While at it. the marauders from Futa Jallon will continue to ransack and destroy your region.
remember we fought the whole country before so at the mention of igbo every tribe will bow including your fulani masters that subdue your tribe to accept Islam so we are your grand master and will continue to hold lagos hostage until you get sense by force just kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by selemempe: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
selemempe:
you notice how you ignored north and pounced on igbos... grin oh yoro Moslem brother...are you afraid of abokì ni?

Omo yoruba ni wa cheesy
senatordave1 why are you sharing my post? I lie?
Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by senatordave1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
selemempe:
senatordave1 why are you sharing my post? I lie?
Meleszenawi my brother

2 Likes

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by selemempe: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
senatordave1:

Meleszenawi my brother
lol...I'm not that guy at all...we don't even get along and he knows it...and for your info the guy is not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
selemempe:
lol...I'm not that guy at all...we don't even get along and he knows it...and for your info the guy is not Igbo

You try..

From Enugu, you will decide who is Igbo or not..

Wonderful.
Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Mraphel: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
which deputy when igbos will soon overtake yoruba in lagos population by then we need both the governor and oba of lagos post
Can igbo overtake south west in population? Besides you're not igbo
Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Yaribanzaonic: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ain't pained at all ....instead I marvel at your sophistication as a bottom feeder. You extort but I still turn you to Tenants in your own land grin....I believe that is sophisticated...lolzzzzzz!!

Your Aboki master is 'murdering' you with salient and obvious truths. As a recognized slave just shut up when your Almajiri master is scolding you. Hahahahahaha!!!! grin

flokii:

Are you pained that we extort you guys of your hard earned money to throw owambe parties and enjoy our lives?

Don't be sad my friend, it's part of the terms and conditions you guys signed up for grin

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Yaribanzaonic: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ain't pained at all ....instead I marvel at your sophistication as a bottom feeder. You extort but I still turn you to Tenants in your own land grin....I believe that is sophisticated...lolzzzzzz!!

Your Aboki master is 'murdering' you with salient and obvious truths. As a recognized slave just shut up when your Almajiri master is scolding you. Hahahahahaha!!!!

flokii:

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Gabriel004: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
because you have no sense to compete from white race to the igbos history proves that only the strong invade and colonise other regions and that's what we are doing as long as it remains the former capital where we once govern as military administrators we will keep going there and subduing them
Which means white people can't compete here in Africa according to dumb osu boy grin. But Africans killing themselves to go and die abroad can compete the white men. Tell us more. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Gabriel004: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
flokii:

You have sense like this yet your governors in the East had to seek Hausa/Fulani approval to secure the lives of your mothers, sisters and relatives that you abandoned in alaigbo while embarking on your self-imposed exile to Lagos, land of gods (Yorubas).

You're such a joke.
grin
Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by selemempe: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You try..

From Enugu, you will decide who is Igbo or not..

Wonderful.
shut up
Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Gandollaar(f): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
OP why insult a superior race with the post of a deputy governor Abii something dey worry you?

IGBOS in less than 20yrs from now would govern Lagos from government house Alausa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by blasted12: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
This is the kind of talk that makes people hate you and butcher you. I do not foresee an Igbo man as governor or deputy in Lagos in our generation

4 Likes

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gabriel004:
Which means white people can't compete here in Africa according to dumb osu boy grin. But Africans killing themselves to go and die abroad can compete the white men. Tell us more. cheesy
will you shut up I'm from Ngwa it's people like you that we consider meat walahi you can't compete with us even in your own house and you want us to play outside no way boy

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
blasted12:
This is the kind of talk that makes people hate you and butcher you. I do not foresee an Igbo man as governor or deputy in Lagos in our generation
days for barbaric act is over now we can spread anthrax

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Gabriel004: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

See desperation to sound tactical... grin

A time will soon come when you will beg for taxes to be paid. As for now keep celebrating your indolent lazy lifestyle. When people will revolt it will snowball into something uncontrollable then you will beg for people to comeback. As for now keep celebrating extortionist behavior. Una go soon know how far!
Lol, says someone who only 300,000 from the so called best state in this region which is anambra are managing to pay taxes. What a delusional zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Gforce2019: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yoruba adage says you saw a dead antelope beside a river and you brought knives to cut his flesh, did you think he was drawn?
Your holy or unholy alignment can not take lagos from the Yoruba race.even some of the places your group are covering recently will soon be taking back.

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Gabriel004: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tobrasky:

Yet we have ruled you kaffirs for how long now? We control literally every parastatals in your region, so much for been a region of sophisticated people, more like sophisticated slaves lol.
Lol, humans are discussing, animal almajiri is talking.

2 Likes

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Gabriel004: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
will you shut up I'm from Ngwa it's people like you that we consider meat walahi you can't compete with us even in your own house and you want us to play outside no way boy
Hehehehe, Abeg my blood and meet are bitter o grin
Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by TheChameleon: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
flokii:

I'm very sure Sanusi Lamido is well aware of your gibberish.. yet still he had to tell the truth to ya'll in the face, hence his dethronement.

The time is very near when the masses will call. for cancellation of quota system for merit and intelligence which will turn things around in favour of Yorubas.. It is a matter of time.

Bros mii. Omo oloripelebe ni boboyen. He just dey claim North.

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Gabriel004: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

Your Aboki master is 'murdering' you with salient and obvious truths. As a recognized slave just shut up when your Almajiri master is scolding you. Hahahahahaha!!!!

Says someone from a race that did 1000 March for their aboki slave master abacha

5 Likes

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
They leave their burning and leaking houses and want to take over their neighbor's house.

Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by VaselineCrew: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Typical illiterate Nigerians arguing over what tribe rules, while they forget their problems
Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Gabriel004: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
flokii:

He should go and tell that to europeans

1 Like

Re: Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gforce2019:
Yoruba adage says you saw a dead antelope beside a river and you brought knives to cut his flesh, did you think he was drawn?
Your holy or unholy alignment can not take lagos from the Yoruba race.even some of the places your group are covering recently will soon be taking back.

Buffalo not antelope.

O b'efon labata, o y'obe , o yo aake ti; Omi lo r'ope o mu ku ni? grin

The first time I heard that proverb I almost choked with laughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did NCDC Lie About Tinubu's COVID-19 Status? / CIVIL WAR- The Igbo General That Fought For Nigeria / Dapo Apara & Guardian Newspaper: How Tinubu Built Billion Dollar Empire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.