Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Don't Like Lazy Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Like Lazy Women (1326 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Lazy Women: Using Children As Monetary Insurance / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Lazy Women by constancefriday(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
I don’t like Lazy Women. That’s just me. No matter how physically attractive she appears, laziness is a big turn off.
My definition of laziness may not be the same as that of my next door neighbor.
There are Men who don’t mind locking their Spouses up in their estates and duplexes while they work rather than have them complement the matrimonial income with co-operate harlotry.
But that isn’t the kind of laziness I’m talking about.
Daughters of most Men these days are not well trained, they’re too mollycoddled by their Dads, so they grow up to love criminals and despise hard working, responsible and honest men.
You can hand her over to Naira Marley for all I care. I just don’t like Lazy Women.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Like Lazy Women by ubunja(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
constancefriday:
I don’t like Lazy Women. That’s just me. No matter how physically attractive she appears, laziness is a big turn off for me.
There are Men who don’t mind locking their Spouses up in their estates and duplexes while they work rather than have them complement the matrimonial income with co-operate harlotry.
Daughters of most Men these days are not well trained, they’re too mollycoddled by their Dad, so they grow up to love criminals and despise hard working, responsible and honest men.
You can hand her over to Naira Marley for all I care. I just don’t like Lazy Women.
but a girl loving a criminal is not her being lazy.
Re: I Don't Like Lazy Women by constancefriday(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
@ubunja - Go ahead and love Evans, Clifford Orji and Ototkoto...they have lovers like you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Lazy Women by Paxie55: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
There are so many responsible hardworking guys loved by many responsible ladies. Only an irresponsible woman dates or stay in a relationship with an irresponsible man.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Lazy Women by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
What's our own with this rant now?
Re: I Don't Like Lazy Women by ubunja(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
constancefriday:
@ubunja - Go ahead and love Evans, Clifford Orji and Ototkoto...they have lovers like you.
I don't even know who those are.
Re: I Don't Like Lazy Women by coolestofall(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Me too.
Re: I Don't Like Lazy Women by Magnoliaa(f): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
once upon a time...
Re: I Don't Like Lazy Women by Digmygold: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2020
ubunja:
I don't even know who those are.

How will you when you are in Southy Africa in Lagos State? Hahahahaha.
Re: I Don't Like Lazy Women by Digmygold: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2020
Paxie55:
There are so many responsible hardworking guys loved by many responsible ladies. Only an irresponsible woman dates or stay in a relationship with an irresponsible man.

But some lazy ass men like Ubunja want to know what a woman does for a living yet they sit home all day waiting for her to bring her salary from work at the end of the month. cheesy cheesy Madness is Ubunja.
Re: I Don't Like Lazy Women by stephieok: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
I don’t like Lazy Women. That’s just me. No matter how physically attractive she appears, laziness is a big turn off.
Daughters of most Men these days are not well trained, they’re too mollycoddled by their Dads, so they grow up to love criminals and despise hard working, responsible and honest men.

(1) (Reply)

Hmm.... / V-crew I Got Some Content For Y'all / Join Amazon Covid-19 Survey For Airtime Reward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.