Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Can Someone Get Tired Of A Relationship For Just No Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Get Tired Of A Relationship For Just No Reason? (374 Views)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? / He Blocked Me For No Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Get Tired Of A Relationship For Just No Reason? by bigpriik: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
A friend of mine just got dumped by his girlfriend so as guys we try our best to bring them back together but to no avail the girl said she is no longer interested we try to get say the reason why to know if the guy has done something wrong somewhere she couldn't give us a straight answer this got me thinking of the girl has a psychological problem or something like she decides to leave the guy for no logical reason is this normal?
Re: Can Someone Get Tired Of A Relationship For Just No Reason? by itzprezy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Very very well...if you have nothing you gain from the relationship or its just boring..Many other reasons too
Re: Can Someone Get Tired Of A Relationship For Just No Reason? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
When the other person isn't reciprocating or the relationship is boring

There's a reason for every breakup
Re: Can Someone Get Tired Of A Relationship For Just No Reason? by coolestofall(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
May I ask why you guys where pestering his ex for her reasons? That actually makes your friend look lame. U see ehn, its as simple as shes found someone she feels is way better than your friend. Its up to your friend to make her regret the day she gave up on him.
Re: Can Someone Get Tired Of A Relationship For Just No Reason? by ValCon888: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
That girl has no psychological problem.
Relationship is not living in bondage, neither is it a maximum security prison. Both parties are free to walk away at any point in time. It is their choice to give you a reason but they are not obligated to do so.

Your friend should dust himself up and move on.
Re: Can Someone Get Tired Of A Relationship For Just No Reason? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
My friend actually dump his babe for same reason last week, I guess is one of the most marital issue and this peps ain't even married yet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omar09 Im Pregnant! / What To Do When A Guy Friend Acts Weird *or Weirder Than Normal* / Girlfriend Having Male Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.