Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS (6583 Views)

Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
What Omashola ordered vs What he received.

One word for this stylist.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/hilarious-omashola-order-vs-what-he.html

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Froshloaded: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
O por
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by slimjohn2k5: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
His own looked finer

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by emeijeh(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
3 words:

THIS IS MADNESS

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by ghettokid1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
emeijeh:
3 words:
THIS IS MADNESS
Real Madness o!

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Eagleboney(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Exhibition of skulls, that white guy get mind sha,
I can't put DAT cloth on, Never!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Dominatrix(f): 12:12am On Mar 15, 2020
I'm sure Toyin Lawani made that pink crap. Copy-copy!
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by majamajic(m): 12:20am On Mar 15, 2020
The welder try
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Digmygold: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2020
Omashola own was made by a carpenter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by missimelda01(f): 12:25am On Mar 15, 2020
Y'all can go on hating, all I see is a creative outfit.. Omashola killed the pose too kiss

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by cRobo: 12:31am On Mar 15, 2020
Mad ooo
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by punisha: 1:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Digmygold:

A dentist u mean?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Mistaicey2288: 3:57am On Mar 15, 2020
OP you're obviously an Olodo. Ghe skull outfit has different designs and the fact that Omashola's is different from the picture you mixed him with doesn't mean that's the one Omashola actually wanted... If you had looked closely, you would have realized the white guy's own is designed like a suit while Omashola's is just like the usual turtleneck attires we make... He obviously knew what he wanted and that was exactly what he got. Abi you think say na all these Aba designers design that attire for Omashola? Better wise up. The both of them slayed the outfits respectively...

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by sholatem(f): 4:30am On Mar 15, 2020
Jokes apart,I think rocks it better with d sequins costume
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Rekyz(m): 5:31am On Mar 15, 2020
missimelda01:
Y'all can go on hating, all I see is a creative outfit.. Omashola killed the pose too kiss
Who is hating on who Is Omashola your sibling? grin
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:35am On Mar 15, 2020
I think the stylist tried but at ALABACONNECT, you get what you order
For your UK used Smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 15, 2020
Who told him to wear am kwanu
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by missimelda01(f): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2020
Rekyz:
You know you didn't have to mention me right, the people I'm referring to know themselves.
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Someborri should give the both designer one chilled Goldberg joor,creativity at it peak
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by punisha: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
OP you're obviously an Olodo. Ghe skull outfit has different designs and the fact that Omashola's js different from the picture you mixed him with doesn't mean that's the obe Omashola actually wanted... If you had looked closely, you would have realized the white guy's own is designed like a suit while Omashola's is just like the usual turtleneck attires we make... He obviously knew what he wanted and that was exactly what he got. Abi you think say na all these Aba designers design that attire for Omashola? Better wise up. The both of them slayed the outfits respectively...

Las Las u be the olodo here bros.
E go shock u to find out say the tailor fit be product of aba.
Those guys are on another level.
U can barely tell an Armani tux from one made in Aba nowadays

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Iceyjay(m): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2020
missimelda01:

You know you didn't have to mention me right, the people I'm referring to know themselves.
So you finally removed your profile picture? how many clients did you get? I might refer some to patronise you.
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by shitshappen(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Digmygold:

The apprentice, this one never free.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Mistaicey2288: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2020
punisha:

Las Las u be the olodo here bros.
E go shock u to find out say the tailor fit be product of aba.
Those guys are on another level.
U can barely tell an Armani tux from one made in Aba nowadays

SMH! The designs are different from each other. Must all skulls attached attires be suits? FYI, the skull attached suit the white guy has on was just for fashion show purpose on the Runway because the guy is a model. And most of these outfits these models wear on runways are not regular attires one can see or wear on a normal day because they're usually weird. It's all about creativity on the part of the designers of the attires for their models. So what Omashola had on doesn't necessarily mean he wanted it to be a suit like the white Model's own, he might just decide to use same skull attachment style on another design basically and if you ask me, I'll say the designer did a great job on that for him.. You'll see he even added a face mask to his own design as well. It's still all about being creative. That's what Models are known for and Omashola is a Model too remember?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by punisha: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

SMH! The designs are different from each other. Must all skulls attached attires be suits? FYI, the skull attached suit the white guy has on was just for fashion show purpose on the Runway because the guy is a model. And most of these outfits these models wear on runways are not regular attires one can see or wear on a normal day because they're usually weird. It's all about creativity on the part of the designers of the attires for their models. So what Omashola had on doesn't necessarily mean he wanted it to be a suit like the white Model's own, he might just decide to use same skull attachment style on another design basically and if you ask me, I'll say the designer did a great job on that for him.. You'll see he even added a face mask to his own design as well. It's still all about being creative. That's what Models are known for and Omashola is a Model too remember?

Oh u r the main poster...
Tot it was someone else quoting me.
What made me quote u is cos u feel aba tailors can't make that for Omashola.
Not that it isn't good looking. Don't mix it up.
I still maintain that U might be shocked to find out it was an aba tailor that did that nice design
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Mistaicey2288: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2020
punisha:

Oh u r the main poster...
Tot it was someone else quoting me.
What made me quote u is cos u feel aba tailors can't make that for Omashola.
Not that it isn't good looking. Don't mix it up.
I still maintain that U might be shocked to find out it was an aba tailor that did that nice design

Ohh okay i understand you perfectly on that.. smiley
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2020
emeijeh:
3 words:

THIS IS MADNESS
shut up gambler!
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Luizkid(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Omasola's finer joor!
Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Jimmyubah2: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rekyz:
U dey mind the agbaya?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Omashola Ordered Vs What He Received. PHOTOS by Trizyd(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
I don't understand his fashion sense, buh I admire the creative thinking behind it. I guess his portraying Corona viruses through his dressing. Making an awareness.

(1) (Reply)

First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo / BBA Huddah Monroe Goes To Club With No Pants Again [PHOTOS] / Singer ASA Suffers Epic Wardrobe Malfunction [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.