Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 (3004 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Bonang Matheba And Other South African Celebrities Slay VDJ2019 / Ebuka's 12 Different Outfits At BBNaija Live Show (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Second Outfits At Their White Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by gistembassy123: 5:11am On Mar 15, 2020
It is incredible but true, as Coronavirus has become a fashion!

Ever since the emergence and spread of the coronavirus pandemic, so many of us have been going the extra mile to protect ourselves from the virus.

And that’s exactly what these celebrities did, making protection  a fashion statement by showing up at the AMVCA 2020 in custom made face masks.
And the results are quite cool.

BB Naija star, Omasola  stepped out for the 7th edition of the AMVCA, painting a picture of the deadly Coronavirus that has become pandemic. SleekGist reports.

He is seen with a face mask, shades and some skulls hanging around his chest. His caption reads:

"Fashion can also be a Protest/Educative not just a Statement...... let’s join hands to fight Covid19.
Mush love to the baddest in the gam"

And other celebs did the same.

See more shocking photos here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/coronavirus-celebrities-slay-in-coronavirusfashion-at-amvca7/

Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by Rekyz(m): 5:38am On Mar 15, 2020
All shades of beauty
Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 15, 2020
On a serious note, what is Omashola wearing?

Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by agohmamuda(m): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Awol1:
On a serious note, what is Omashola wearing?

His idea was to demonstrate prevention while showing mortality rate.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by chatinent: 6:28am On Mar 15, 2020
People can wear nonsense comfortably.
Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by blesskewe(f): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2020
All Na play until they contact am
Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by Mateen1000: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2020
agohmamuda:

Omashola’s Manager, Mortality rate kor lipsrsealed

His idea is just to copy someone else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by punisha: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2020
agohmamuda:

I must commend you, If the answer given is solely your interpretation of the clothing...
You think smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by punisha: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Mateen1000:

Sentiments aside,
You will agree Omashola's was a finer version should we agree with your logic that he copied this. The supposedly copied one reeks of confusions especially towards d collar part and has an over stressed details to it.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by Stanweezy(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2020
E belike say this Omashola of a guy Plays Mortal Kombat alot
Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by OKorowanta: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2020
agohmamuda:

You have one of the cutest answer a question ever got..
Nigerians lambasting this outfit not minding the message shows our mumu maturity stage is unequaled and unrivaled.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by agohmamuda(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mateen1000:

The person u said he's copying does not have a nose mask. Dont fight knowledge, be open to new things. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by Mateen1000: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
agohmamuda:

The person u said he's copying does not have a nose mask. Dont fight knowledge, be open to new things. Cheers.
Oponu agbalagba, Imagine o
Kuku tell me say the person wey i say he copy no use glasses, E no go BBN, E no dey speak pidgin also, U just dumb

So their outfit should be 100% the same, for you to know that he copied him #Smh
Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by tyson99(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Omashola's clothes irritates me
Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by agohmamuda(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mateen1000:

Oponu agbalagba, Imagine o
Kuku tell me say the person wey i say he copy no use glasses, E no go BBN, E no dey speak pidgin also, U just dumb

So their outfit should be 100% the same, for you to know that he copied him #Smh

U just had to use abusive words. Its ur life, use it the way u wish. No time to exchange words with you. In fact, wat eva u say, I agree, you are right. U win ok. Cheers.
Re: Celebrities slay in Coronavirus inspired outfits at AMVCA7 by Mateen1000: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
agohmamuda:

U just had to use abusive words. Its ur life, use it the way u wish. No time to exchange words with you. In fact, wat eva u say, I agree, you are right. U win ok. Cheers.
Methuselah, Mr Maturity
Thanks for agreeing that I’m right, Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

How OLIVER DE Coque's Most Kept Secret Took Him To An Early Grave / “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang / Eddie Izycs - Port Harcourt Finest Music Video Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.