Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper (42439 Views)

Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki / Alaafin Oyo's Last Letter To Governor Makinde / Lekan Balogun Not Qualified To Be Olubadan - Michael Lana Writes Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by AnonPoet: 5:20am On Mar 15, 2020
In sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5734493/alaafin-writes-fayemi-asks-him

The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi wrote a letter to the Governor of Ekiti, Kayode Fayemi on the constitution of the council of Obas, the of Alawe Of Ilawe-Ekiti, Oba Adebanji Ajibade Alabi in his position as the Chairman of State Traditional Council has reported the Alaafin to the Governor of Oyo state, Seyi Makinde

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by AnonPoet: 5:21am On Mar 15, 2020
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by VirginSearcher(m): 5:32am On Mar 15, 2020
Makinde! the only politician I see in the whole South West anytime any day, God bless Oyo people for voting him.
Meanwhile Peter Obi/Kwankwaso/Zulum 2023

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by SporaD8: 5:33am On Mar 15, 2020
We are n the season of traditional rulers

4 Likes

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Traditional rulers no get mouth again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by saheedbadmus(m): 5:34am On Mar 15, 2020
Hmm dis alawe no serious.. so he doesn't know in Yoruba culture and custom a 1st class king can always intervene on behalf of lesser kings.. so As alafia mediate with Fayemi on behalf of the kings bad abi .. hmm

When planning a party, let security be ur no 1 priority.. let our well trained and equipped Bouncers secure your events withing Lagos and neighboring states at an affordable rate.. our Bouncers can handle crowd and can withstand all kind of situations..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by ipobarethieves: 5:34am On Mar 15, 2020
sad baba Alawe ti ilu awe Ekiti day fee Gandolized
Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by yomalex(m): 5:35am On Mar 15, 2020
Interesting
Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 15, 2020
Nothing concern me. Only thing be say Ala reports Ala it's an ala ala situation.

Does it mean that if alawe merges with alaafin. And the m in the merge is removed the ala combination becomes Ala + m + ala = ALAMALA.
My verdict. Both need to go to an Alamala joint to settle their differences.

PS. I need to stop drinking. See jargons above

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by salford1: 5:35am On Mar 15, 2020
Oh boy grin
The Alawe slammed the Alaafin. He told him to gbe-ko and mind his business. These Ekiti/Ijesha parapo (Eastern Yoruba) folks don't take nonsense at all. Season of gbas gbos grin

Ooni Sijuwade would have used this opportunity to slam the Alaafin if he was still here. grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by SlimOpsy(m): 5:35am On Mar 15, 2020
Am just too lazy to read anything. But how did Oyo take reach Ekiti?

15 Likes

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by Onlinealaba(m): 5:36am On Mar 15, 2020
No Alaafin can't be dethroned he should just save himself all these letters,We sell smart TVs and sound bar

3 Likes

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by babyfaceafrica: 5:36am On Mar 15, 2020
Lolz... Makinde should call Aláàfin to order?.. Hahahaha.. This king is not serious at all...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by Mokason28: 5:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Traditional rulers are trying to take over the news from Covid 19

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by Witcher(f): 5:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by Omnivalent(m): 5:40am On Mar 15, 2020
why writing letters?
cheesy
baba is not smart enough...
he wants dethronement.
he should better go and sleep.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by Powersurge: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2020
Power is nothing without control (can't remember the brand that uses that).

The beauty of power is CONTROL. And that's something an average African has to learn. I am trying to imagine if Buhari was Trump. He would have directed DSS, EFCC, ICPC, NP, NA, NAF, NAN, NSCDC, NIA, VIGILANTE, Lai Mohammed, CJN, Attorney General of the Federation, Bomb squad, etc to hunt CNN.

Ordinary AIT dem don use regulatory agency to shut her down if not for court.

Gandollar has no business entangling with Sanusi. He has won the fvcking election. I read the reasons for dethronement, they were laughable. Disrespect to political authority, missing meetings, are you serious?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by dalass(f): 5:41am On Mar 15, 2020
Alaafin.too has started was writing letters like OBJ and Soyinka. Season of Royal rumble!

Next letter! Whose next?

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by Makavelli25: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2020
Kilokanmi. Crobo are you here?
Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by GogetterMD(m): 5:44am On Mar 15, 2020
Omo, this gbas gbos strong gaan o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 15, 2020
No condition is permanent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by RichDad1(m): 5:49am On Mar 15, 2020
See what politicians have turned our supposed Royal fathers to? Are there no traditional ways of dispute resolution away from the media?
The other day it was Gov Wike that was lambasting a monarch in Rivers like a toddler.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by ChinaNwachukwu(m): 5:52am On Mar 15, 2020
WHY I HAVE UNRESTRICTED RIGHTS TO MARRY REGINA DANIELS – NED NWOKO

https://matamill.com/2020/03/14/why-i-have-unrestricted-right-to-marry-regina-daniels-ned-nwoko/
Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by RichDad1(m): 5:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Powersurge:
Power is nothing without control (can't remember the brand that uses that).

The beauty of power is CONTROL. And that's something an average African has to learn. I am trying to imagine if Buhari was Trump. He would have directed DSS, EFCC, ICPC, NP, NA, NAF, NAN, NSCDC, NIA, VIGILANTE, Lai Mohammed, CJN, Attorney General of the Federation, Bomb squad, etc to hunt CNN.

Ordinary AIT dem don use regulatory agency to shut her down if not for court.

Gandollar has no business entangling with Sanusi. I read the reasons for dethronement, they were laughable. Disrespect for political authority, missing meetings, are you serious?
Modified wink
Perrelli

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by RichDad1(m): 5:54am On Mar 15, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz... Makinde should call Aláàfin to order?.. Hahahaha.. This king is not serious at all...
It’s a deliberate subtle jab on the Alaafin. Fayemi is far reaching as far as this case is concerned.
Anyways, I expected all these to the settled behind closed doors in few days.
However, to the people that called Alaafin an Interloper, need I tell he doesn’t forgive such and will surely get his revenge away from the media. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by babyfaceafrica: 5:55am On Mar 15, 2020
RichDad1:

It’s a deliberate subtle jab on the Alaafin. Fayemi is far reaching b
Aláàfin should have kept quiet too.. No be everything elder dey talk.. But this king and Fayemi no well!

2 Likes

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by wunmi590(m): 5:56am On Mar 15, 2020
Wetin concern me self.
Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by Tlyon(m): 5:58am On Mar 15, 2020
I believe as tradition its the duty of a higher king to see to the affairs of the lesser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper by RichDad1(m): 5:59am On Mar 15, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Aláàfin should have kept quiet too.. No be everything elder dey talk.. But this king and Fayemi no well!
But the 16 aggrieved Oba’s reported to him. And he decided to wage in. Those that leaked such memo are the most mischievous here.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.