Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

What Business Can I Do With 300k?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 300k?? (1288 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Hello,
I have this Three hundred thousand naira lying in my account, I really do not like the fact that the money is just there and I have no investment or business to direct it to. I am website developer, the money was a payment for a long term project I just completed.
I believe having the money in my account would not make me, hustle for more, it makes me think I have money which I do not.

Please, I need recommendation of a best, suitable and profit yielding business I could engage in. I am still a student, although in my finals. I will love a good recommendation, preparing me for the life outside school.

Thank you, I am anticipating your replies.

Warm regards,
Hayurmidey
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:13am On Mar 15, 2020
embarassed
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by owoeye2: 6:15am On Mar 15, 2020
Try ladies tops.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by Omnivalent(m): 6:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Buy three london used Laptops,
one printer
and one photocopying machine
rent a caravan shop and train some secondary school graduates to work for you... or better still some students could work for you after school. All you need do is print job vacancy on an a4 paper having your phone number and paste it inside campus.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by Shifi1: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Omnivalent:
one printer
rent a caravan shop and train some secondary school graduates to work for you... or better still some students could work for you after school. All you need do is print job vacancy on an a4 paper having your phone number and paste it inside campus.
As what?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by fergieboy: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2020
Use 150k from the money rent hotel, drink beer and carry olosho. Use the rest and carry 2 odds. Thank me later.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by cRobo: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2020
300k is useless if you are in lagos to start a business unless you will be hawking

But if you are outside lagos

You can start a business like saloon

In lagos only rent will swallow that cash

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by generalissimo(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2020
Invest in the Prime Capital Investment Plan and earn good interest on your capital

This is one of many investment products of UK-DION INVESTMENT LIMITED

Visit one of their offices located at 81,Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. www.ukdioninvestment.com

At the office, ask for a Marketer (Deji 0.8.0.7.4.4.5.2.3.6.3) to explain more

You would be glad you did.
hayurmidey:
Hello,
I have this Three hundred thousand naira lying in my account, I really do not like the fact that the money is just there and I have no investment or business to direct it to. I am website developer, the money was a payment for a long term project I just completed.
I believe having the money in my account would not make me, hustle for more, it makes me think I have money which I do not.

Please, I need recommendation of a best, suitable and profit yielding business I could engage in. I am still a student, although in my finals. I will love a good recommendation, preparing me for the life outside school.

Warm regards,
Hayurmidey
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by Humbleprick: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2020
hayurmidey:
Hello,

Warm regards,
Hayurmidey

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by sommerfelt0209: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Buy products from me and resell ,this are products I imported from China myself ,I sell in Bulks ranges from Kitchen untensils, home appliances, phone accessories, gift items and they are selling fast chat or call on 08099212590
hayurmidey:
Hello,

Warm regards,
Hayurmidey
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
owoeye2:
Try ladies tops.
Could you give me more insight?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Omnivalent:
one printer

I guess you referring to the Typesetting and photocopy business
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
fergieboy:
Use 150k from the money rent hotel, drink beer and carry olosho. Use the rest and carry 2 odds. Thank me later.

Wow! What a great one... What would be my returns after investing that way sir?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by ASPIREX: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
hayurmidey:
Hello,

Warm regards,
Hayurmidey

Where is your location?

Lagos?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by jayaim: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
If u are in Abuja let's go into partnership, a very lucrative fresh juice business. Every month we will be making 80k profit or more. Hala me
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Zenithbank 2007919121. Help in jesus name and Almighty God will help you too....
Unexpected help will locate you too in jesus name . Amen
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k?? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2020
ASPIREX:

Where is your location?

Lagos?

No, Ondo state

(1) (Reply)

Easymonie : A New(100% Legit) Way To Make Money Online / Escape From Stamp Duties & Other Bank Charges Via This CBN Approved Bank / How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.