Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Intercontinental Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Intercontinental Bank. (1361 Views)

Access Bank To Pay N53.47 Billion For 75% Of Intercontinental Bank / Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? / Extortion By Intercontinental Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank. by jacs(f): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2007
Has anyone received Intercontinental Bank share certificate from the last public offer,please? I haven't received mine. Cheers![b][/b]
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by Kress(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2007
I have mine & that of my children.I advise that you should be patient,you will definitely receive it,if there is no problem with your address.
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by Kress(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2007
I have received mine & that of my children.I advise that you should be patient,you will definitely receive it,if there is no problem with your address.
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by jacs(f): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2007
thank a lot, kress! when did u receive d certificates, pls?[b][/b]
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by pearlyseed(f): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2007
I just received mine 2 days ago, and also my dividend warrant. Be patient u'll get urs soon. wink
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by jacs(f): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2007
bless! cheers, sweetheart.
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by husu(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2007
There is no cause for alrm even if u didn't get it just go to their registry.they will give it to you.
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by Yes4u(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hi,

I got my yesterday (19/9/07). Your will get to you. Be patient.
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by jacs(f): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
thanx guys, so sweet of u! i feel better now,
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by santaa(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
Are they (intercontinetal bank ) giving dividend to people that bought there last IPO in november 2006
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by jacs(f): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2007
yes, they are santaa.[b][/b]
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by santaa(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
thanks jacs, how do i collect my dividend after recieving my dividend warrant
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by TOLABABE1(f): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Pearlyseed, is the dividend for the year ended 2006 i.e. for the newly posted certificate or for old subcribers? if yes at what price did they declare the dividend you said you receieved.

thanx for your urgent reply.
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by Kress(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2007
I received mine about a month ago.
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by VC2007(m): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2007
[b]Santaa, just take ur dividend warrant to any Intercontinental bank and they will pay you. Simple, isn't it?[/b]
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by teetalks: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2007
Hi all,
i have problem with my former Address, i learnt WEMASEC is Intercontinental share registra,
pls what is the office on MARINA STREET, ?
can i pick my Certificate from them since i beleive it has being SENT_BACK to sender?
is there any Dividend, ?, if YES
what is the VALUE ?
how do i claim my Dividend ?
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by teetalks: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2007
Hi all,
any Response

teetalks:

Hi all,
i have problem with my former Address, i learnt WEMASEC is Intercontinental share registra,
please what is the office on MARINA STREET, ?
can i pick my Certificate from them since i beleive it has being SENT_BACK to sender?
is there any Dividend, ?, if YES
what is the VALUE ?
how do i claim my Dividend ?

Re: Intercontinental Bank. by pearlyseed(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2007
TOLA_BABE:

@Pearlyseed, is the dividend for the year ended 2006 i.e. for the newly posted certificate or for old subcribers? if yes at what price did they declare the dividend you said you receieved.

thanx for your urgent reply.

Tola_babe

Yes the dividend was for the IPO last year, but am not too sure about the amount they declared.
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by husu(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
It is not possible for intercontinental to declare a dividend to the IPO Holders.this year.
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by santaa(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
yess Intercontinental bank declears divident of thirty five kobo ( 0.35 ) per share and i have recieved my own divident warrant.you have to times 0.35 by the numbers of your shares then minus the total by 10% which i thing is for the tax.
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
saata,if u recieve dividend warant u can go to your bank where u have account with,and they will pay the say amount to ur account.thats all.
i have nt revieve my own share certificate from the last ipo
Re: Intercontinental Bank. by santaa(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
thanks cao alvin, i belive you will soon get your certificate because i recived my own and my dauthers own the same day while my wife recieved her own a week later and we use the same address, so you can see what i mean. But do you mean i can collect my divident from any other bank, that is it not important it should be intercontinental bank only

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Omas Investment: They're Giving Me Problem / I Need A Business Plan Urgently (within 6 Days) / Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.