Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What I Observed About Football Bettings. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What I Observed About Football Bettings. (959 Views)

The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You / What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. / What You Should Know About Football Predictions And Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Observed About Football Bettings. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Good morning peeps, With hope you look at my post with a broad mindset, and maybe a little spirituality, I have been a member and a regular reader in Nairaland for some times now, I have been bombarded by football bettings and acclaimed sure predictions, correct scores and so for and so on, I actually have a very profitable venture I do offline but I felt since I am always online let me monetize it that how I went into football betting, I have been kinda lucky sometimes. But recently happenings kinda gave an epiphany about football bettings Sorry I might sound little spiritual, I feel it's manuplativly diabolic, and it's addiction is seriously abnormal, after I have lost #31500 I see reason to believe my suspicion, you can't tell me I will chose a game despite the lowest odd and still lose, it looks like some kind of frenzy like, like at a time somebody choosed it for you or so. I will upload pix later

1 Like

Re: What I Observed About Football Bettings. by Abboki: 6:56am On Mar 15, 2020
grin
Re: What I Observed About Football Bettings. by Chuks9000: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2020
grin
Re: What I Observed About Football Bettings. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2020
When you were winning it is not diabolical abi. Also since you believe picking small odd is not favorable to you why not start picking bigger odd.

Bros gambling is a business, you don't think the gambling company are out to make loss right. The business model was never design to favour you, there is nothing spiritual about it.

1 Like

Re: What I Observed About Football Bettings. by xpensivNas(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
When you were winning it is not diabolical abi. Also since you believe picking small odd is not favorable to you why not start picking bigger odd.

Bros gambling is a business, you don't think the gambling company are out to make loss right. The business model was never design to favour you, there is nothing spiritual about it.
ur damn right
Re: What I Observed About Football Bettings. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Are u sure? Because I have the feeling like some abracadabra goes on how will I loss for 10 straight times haba no be jazz?

1 Like

Re: What I Observed About Football Bettings. by icankel: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
gambling is either u win or u loose. lots of guys out there is making enough cash every wknd with just a smaller odd while some greedy ones are losing all d time all because they want to make millions with 100
Re: What I Observed About Football Bettings. by bestpunterever: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
hopeforcharles:

Are u sure? Because I have the feeling like some abracadabra goes on how will I loss for 10 straight times haba no be jazz?
which team did you pick, did you select a value bet or u just selected any random smaller odds,
1) Do you know how many matches liverpool has won at home this season at average of 1.30 odds
2) Do you know how many matches barca has won at home this season despite their poor form at average of 1.30Odds
3) Do you know how many matches arsenal has lost or draw this season alone at the average of 1.80 odds
I can List up to 10 of this
use you head if you wan make money from sport bet.

(1) (Reply)

BETKING !!! (bello Adeniyi (BEGI) Reshaping Retail Betting Shops In Nigeria. / Another One (in Dj Khaled’s Voice) / Joshua: I'll Fight Tyson Fury Or Deontay Wilder Without The Belts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.