Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (76507 Views)

Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. / My Four Bank Accounts Restricted/frozen / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly by dazzlingd(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
donMIG:

Fool! R u not from the dust?
U c y I have problem wit ur kinds
Everything u will drag gods into it
From that statement alone I can decipher that u r poor n weak!
Leave the gods out of this
Today na monday
Go hustle before u go come dei quote me wit ur rubbish talk
Son of a LovePeddler
U r useless to urself n this generation
Ode oloribruku
N anytime u quote me u irritate me dei ur day make fresh air blow reach me
You swine, better go back from the pit latrine you crawled from...oloriburku...oni kure..a dog better than you, you are less than an animal...spits
Re: My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly by donMIG(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
dazzlingd:

You swine, better go back from the pit latrine you crawled from...oloriburku...oni kure..a dog better than you, you are

JOBLESSNESS
Re: My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly by sawdickwest: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2020
hello my profile please I need help on this matter

am also trying to report a person in GTBank, I invested 100k with him last month and promising a returns of 150k plus interest within 2weeks, but he his telling me that he has a problem that he is unable to pay me my money but keep on posting me, I know him online more than 4 years, although we have transact 20k biz and said it went wrong and refunded me but it takes longer, He said he is into Sport trading and other business but am having second thoughts that he is trying to play funny with me

I have history of our chats on WhatsApp , screenshot of my transfer via mobile app
Re: My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly by mctfopt: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2020
sawdickwest:
hello my profile please I need help on this matter

am also trying to report a person in GTBank, I invested 100k with him last month and promising a returns of 150k plus interest within 2weeks, but he his telling me that he has a problem that he is unable to pay me my money but keep on posting me, I know him online more than 4 years, although we have transact 20k biz and said it went wrong and refunded me but it takes longer, He said he is into Sport trading and other business but am having second thoughts that he is trying to play funny with me

I have history of our chats on WhatsApp , screenshot of my transfer via mobile app

Truth is, if anyone has a business that can pay back that much, they'll approach a bank and get a loan that won't require 50% interest! You got scammed by a con man. Con is short for confidence. Dude paid back that 20k because he has eye for a bigger pay day. If I'm you I'll just lick my wounds and move on. You can try to block his account. But that's a long process, banks are usually very unwilling to block an account if there is no solid evidence that a fraud has been committed by said account holder with order from a court saying so.
Re: My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
UPDATE: So my account was suspended yet again and this time by the EFCC. Late June, i wanted to use the account and i got notification for restriction. I visited nearest branch to know what happened but i was told they are yet to receive a response they sent. After many days, i was called into the bank and EFCC officials were called to apprehend me.

I was not afraid one bit as i haven't done anything fraudulent. When i got to their office i was told why i was arrested and i explained to them how it all happened. I let them know i have since transferred the sum back to the account. The account holder was called and she confirmed same.

I was allowed to go after writing statement but up until now my account remain under restriction and i was told it will remain like that till God know when.
cc: pocochant
Harbeeorlar:
Good day All, please how do I go about this issue I am into?

On Weds 11th, March, 2020 I logged on to my GTworld to make transaction but I got a response that my account has a debit/credit restriction.

I reached out to my bank via twitter DM to know what is going on, the response I got was that my account was reported for fraud hence I should make full return of alleged fraudulent transfer i made on 3/4/2020. Without wasting time, I logged on to my GTworld to check and i saw the said transaction which was the only credit i received that day.

It happened that i went to the ATM to make deposit but when i got there the machine was down (hardware error), seeing how depressed i was, one of the customers that wanted to withdraw offered to transfer to me while i gave him cash. That was it, it was not a fraudulent transaction but now he went to report me for fraud.

I further asked how i can clear myself but i was told only if i liase with the account holder or i make the full payment that's the only way they can lift the restriction. Someone i did not know or have his contact. And i believe he owns the account not someone else's account because he used USSD to make the transfer. But why he reported me and the bank easily believe is what i don't understand.

Please dear Nairalander, how can i get out of this. I cant make use of my account all this while, people who send money into the account unknowingly are on my neck to carryout there services for them, and this is becoming too much for me.
Re: My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
UPDATE: So my account was suspended yet again and this time by the EFCC. Late June, i wanted to use the account and i got notification for restriction. I visited nearest branch to know what happened but i was told they are yet to receive a response they sent. After many days, i was called into the bank and EFCC officials were called to apprehend me.

I was not afraid one bit as i haven't done anything fraudulent. When i got to their office i was told why i was arrested and i explained to them how it all happened. I let them know i have since transferred the sum back to the account. The account holder was called and she confirmed same.

I was allowed to go after writing statement but up until now my account remain under restriction and i was told it will remain like that till God know when.
cc: pocochant

Just seeing this. That previous issue we talked about then or another one?
Re: My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2020

pocohantas:

No, I don’t understand. Tell me about it.

Like I said, I would transfer it to same account with a description immediately. I can decide to contact my bank after that, but money is going back to same account. Nobody would arrest you for money you didn’t chop. E-fraud teams will typically ask you to provide evidence. If you can establish a clear link, they’ll let you go.

OP’s case is only dicey because he broke the chain of transaction from his end with cash. If not, they would have kept following the trail till the last person. Which would still implicate him, except he reverses to the initial person.
Re: My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
That same one ooo... Infact i should just thank my star. It was 500k that was transferred from d account but only 3k entered my account which i have transferred with narration.
pocohantas:

Just seeing this. That previous issue we talked about then or another one?
Re: My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly by pocohantas(f): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
That same one ooo... Infact i should just thank my star. It was 500k that was transferred from d account but only 3k entered my account which i have transferred with narration.

Nawa. 3k our of 500k?
Re: My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Yes... Reason why i was not treated in such manner plus the fact i have return the sum since. It was like the woman bank was not doing anything serious about it, reason why she reported to EFCC who now start the investigation afresh

pocohantas:

Nawa. 3k our of 500k?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.