Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? (23382 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by bernf16(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
we havent seen abything...lets wait for the so-called self-acclaimed man of god to now upside the Bible for us...insolent people everywhere!!!
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by sunshineV(f): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
miketayo:

Without those holy books ur calling story book, u won't know God exist.
So wat do u really believe in ?

God! If u have a problem with that go fvck yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by S400: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
scott04:

Everybody have their own theory and opinion but no one is certain of anything. That is enough to make you think spiritual. There are no facts anywhere. No death has been witnessed in Isreal but Iran is hit most. Europe and the LGBT community are taking over everything in the world.
no death as been witnessed in saudi,egypt,qatar,algeria and could go on . italy a christian country recorded more than 26000 deaths north korea also record no death so what are you saying bro.

algeria have 511 positif cases and 31 death
egypt today is at 609 positif cases and 40 death
israel have 4247 positif cases and 15 death
qatar is at 634 positif cases and 01 death

1 Like

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by NiCurious: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
stechu:

How can a bat Coronavirus mutate to cause harm on humans? Mutation occur when an organism is adjusting to adapt to the environment it finds itself. The organism in this case is the Coronavirus and the environment it finds itself is the bat. A human that is totally out of the picture will eat the bat probably poorly cooked and then the virus gets in to the human.

My point is this. Take mutation out of the picture. Humans ate bat and contact a disease from the bat. Simple as that. (Again, no one is sure if it was gotten from bat eating or snake eating or biological weapon).

Everybody have their own theory and opinion but no one is certain of anything. That is enough to make you think spiritual. There are no facts anywhere. No death has been witnessed in Isreal but Iran is hit most. Europe and the LGBT community are taking over everything in the world. Our TV and books are homosexual scene. They value less of God and morality. They are also hit hard. Africa should stand strong in the God they believe in.

13 fatal cases in Israel to date.
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by miketayo(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
sunshineV:

God! If u have a problem with that go fvck yourself grin

undecided oinnn, ur headache
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Omooba77: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Isinweke:

The next thing you bastards will claim is... those people who died from Coronavirus are all evil people, that God is wiping out the evil people from Earth.

Everyman will die, bastards or not, but have you make peace with Jesus sir
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Omooba77:

Everyman will die, bastards or not, but have you make peace with Jesus sir

I don't know who Jesus is and I can't remember fighting him.

So your God planned to kill everyman?

1 Like

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Omooba77: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Isinweke:

I don't know who Jesus is and I can't remember fighting him.
So your God planned to kill everyman?
God will touch you
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Omooba77:

God will touch you

You lack sense.

Christians are being slaughtered in Middle Belt Nigeria, God can't protect them and you're here saying God will touch me.

Boko Haram and Fulani jihadist herdsmen's victims needs God's hands to touch them.

I don't need God's help in anyway, he couldn't even help His own people.

More Christian have died from Coronavirus compared it other religions.

God na scam.
Open ya eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Konstatin(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
This thread needs to be closed down
How can a virus be the creation of a non existent God
You all have been predicting bullcrap for us during every epidemic and it doesn't work.You Christians have to realise that your God doesn't simply exist.
If he did,the world wouldn't be this way
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by PrinzCarter(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by beatspice(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2020
[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]

MuttleyLaff:
Radiation, lol.

That's the sanitised version cause, lol.

True all that. We've had Spanish flu, have had Russian flu, before this Chinese flu. Argue with the POTUS, if aggrieved and vexed I called COVID-19 Chinese flu, lol

Quite a lot to learn from the COVID-19 aka Corona virus interesting experience though

You're wrong. Herd immunity is the cure.

Hmm, totally right
[url]=https://beatspice.co[/url]
Not totally right here, lol
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by hahn(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2020
Seun:

A bat coronavirus mutated to a form that could infect humans and spread rapidly. It was then transmitted to people at a Chinese bush meat market.

Mutated naturally or scientifically?
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Justinah2605(f): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2020
hmmm
Re: Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? by Goshen360(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Some people need rod of instruction, especially homosexual countries. They need worse plagues than this

Even the homosexual countries are loved by God but he doesn't love their acts...he wants them to come to repentance not that any should perish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? / Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.