Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Pls Friend Help My Family Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Friend Help My Family Out (785 Views)

Help! My Family Out, I Don't Want To Make A Costly Mistake / Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Friend Help My Family Out by ctbhola: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Good money friends and NAIRALANDERS....... Pls let me not bother you much with tales,,,,,but right now as you are reading this,is a true tale and not false,,and is very serious that need an urgent solving.

Pls if you know that in your heart and soul that you can help pls do,,,,,and if not pls do not insult,cos you never know when the table will turn around against you.

To those will act and help will a sincere milk of humanity thank you and to those who wish to do but cannot thank you too.

PLEASE ME AND MY WIFE AND CHILDREN ARE STARVING FOR SOMETIMES NOW,,GOING LIKE FOR A WEEK WITHOUT PROPER MEAL,,,,WE DONT HAVE ANY FOOD STUFF AT HOME,,,,AND IS AFFECTING ME DEEP WITHIN AS A FATHER AND HUSBAND... circumstances change life,,,,but endurance is the best option,,,, but my children cannot endure much,,that is why I am reaching out to you all to help me,,,,,even today's meal is uncertain.....

Pls before you act,,,I am not a beggar I am a family man,,and I work with a security company in Lagos,,,,and my wife also manages all salary work,,,but right now we have no food at home and the children are starving, and it will be bad for them to go to neighbours house to eat,,so pls help me oUT..

CALL ME ON. 08115367121

OR. ZENITH BANK. 2118005762

1 Like

Re: Pls Friend Help My Family Out by Gulher: 4:02am On Mar 16, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5627414/re-for-matured-woman-nly

Lie with sense oga. As of Jan 12th you posted that you need a matured woman to marry. Today you have a wife and children that are starving

6 Likes

Re: Pls Friend Help My Family Out by Godons1: 6:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Gulher:

Lie with sense oga. As of Jan 12th you posted that you need a matured woman to marry. Today you have a wife and children that are starving

Scammers have taking over family section, with their numerous stories.

1 Like

Re: Pls Friend Help My Family Out by StPete: 6:41am On Mar 16, 2020
Gulher:

He probably needed a second wife. Most extremely broke people only think with their preeks

3 Likes

Re: Pls Friend Help My Family Out by maynation(f): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Na wa o.
Re: Pls Friend Help My Family Out by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
maynation:
Na wa o.
May don't let these kind of people discourage you oo grin
Re: Pls Friend Help My Family Out by maynation(f): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
computergeek:
May don't let these kind of people discourage you oo grin
gringrin

Make we sha dey observe NL.grin
Re: Pls Friend Help My Family Out by simplepee(f): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
This exact story have been posted before, why are people like this?.
Re: Pls Friend Help My Family Out by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gulher:

Well done sir for exposing him.

Sherlock Holmes!

(1) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo's Aunt Is Dead / What Will You Do If Your Mother-in-law Do This To Your Child / Leach In Form Of A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.