Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) (82459 Views)

Nigeria Developing A New Master Plan For Livestock / IPOB Is Growing Stronger In Germany!- Nigerian Ambassador Cries Out / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by MasterKernel: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Abia1stboy:
While Abia state remains the worst state in Nigeria

Abia has infrastructural deficit, but then... Abia still lead all the Northern states in Education and production. Half of local footwears in Nigeria is made in Aba.
What does North produce?

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by NGpatriot: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arewa Amaka o....

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by MasterKernel: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Texman21:
putting emotions before facts as usual.we have nothing to offer to the world?google is ur friend.

Texman, the only thing North produces that may not "ready" available in the East now... Is Tomatoes, Beans, Soya and Beef. The rest is also grown locally, example Abakaliki Rice, Yam from Benue.
Otuocha in Anambra does Yam and Rice too.

Calling my assertion petty I couldn't let it slide.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Texman21: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
MasterKernel:

Texman, the only thing North produces that may not "ready" available in the East now... Is Tomatoes, Beans, Soya and Beef. The rest is also grown locally, example Abakaliki Rice, Yam from Benue.

I thought u wrote the world,so the east is now the world n who is talking abt food here.enjoy ur food n good day.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by LarryBee1k: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Arrewa: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
MasterKernel:
Arewa! You've been running away from my mention, I'm looking forth for an opportunity to cut you into sizes.

You're not better than the Almajiri, is Onitsha Ugbo Eastern Nigeria? It's Delta State. Don't even make the mistake of comparing South South to North, that will be a mistake.
South south is worst than South east...dont worry i go soon table una matter

10 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Arrewa: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
VicThory:
Arrewa do you stay around Kano
yes I do
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Mahsums: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
MasterKernel:

Benue in south?? Issokey

12 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by MasterKernel: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mahsums:

Benue in south?? Issokey

Benue is North Central, I was referring to Core North, thanks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by MasterKernel: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
South south is worst than South east...dont worry i go soon table una matter

South South! Awerra!!! Have you eaten today? I'm not from Niger Delta, I'm Omo Igbo, but I dare you to compare Niger Delta to North.

They're literally feeding you.

On what basis can the two measure?... Please relax.

1. Economics
2. Sports
3. Innovation
4. Education
5. Development
6. Human resources
7. Natural resources

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Arrewa: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
MasterKernel:

South South! Awerra!!! Have you eaten today? I'm not from Niger Delta, I'm Omo Igbo, but I dare you to compare Niger Delta to North.

On what basis can the two measure?... Please relax.

1. Economics
2. Sports
3. Innovation
4. Education
5. Development
6. Human resources
7. Natural resources

since you're an igbo... Then come and defend your backward south east... Leave Niger Delta alone... Doing everything possible to force Niger Delta into Biafra Because of oil... Them no want una... Form your Biafra with your 5 unproductive states grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Simplecity(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Continue posting the same pics three months in a row.....be deceiving your ancestors

8 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
No condition is permanent
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by MasterKernel: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
since you're an igbo... Then come and defend your backward south east... Leave Niger Delta alone... Doing everything possible to force Niger Delta into Biafra Because of oil... Them no want una... Form your Biafra with your 5 unproductive states grin

I love the fact that you took up my challenge.

You called Eastern Nigeria unproductive states, good. Need I remind you that Eastern Nigeria leading is on the following indices.

1. Education
2. Sports(Football)
3. Commerce (SMEs)
4. Entertainment Industry
5. Innovation

North has the following indices

* 3rd and 4th deadliest global terrorists groups
* 3rd highest IDP Camps
* Poverty Capital of the world
*Highest out-of School Children
* States with the highest drug addiction
* World Illiteracy Capital
* Hunger
Emir Sanusi and IMF has warned that Northern Nigeria is ravaged by extreme poverty, without free money from the South, Sudan will be aiding you. With all the imbalance in terms of Federal allocation, yet... You can only boost of major roads, with no form emancipation from Northern leaders.

In the East, there's balance in wealth creation. Multinationals are there as well as the SMEs.

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by QuotaSystem: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Brilliant thread Arrewa.

I created a similar thread a few years ago under a different moniker, with more pictures of our state capitals (though not as recent as yours).

https://www.nairaland.com/1945471/true-face-north

Feel free to use as you wish.

Kudos Allah ya taimaka.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless the North

These are some really beautiful pictures, I must admit, the photographer is gifted, he would do a lot more if given the opportunity to, however, these are shallow beautification projects and not the development that we need as a country, the north should focus on poverty, illiteracy, unemployment, out of school children and terrorism. Bridges, roads and flyovers are not development, they are just for eyeservice.

In my home state, with an estimated population of 7million in it's largest city, less than 21% of the people are living in poverty, while in states like sokoto, almost the inverse is the case, nearly 80% of the populace lives in poverty, these northern states need to set their priorities right.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by VicThory(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
yes I do

Heard that you guys have fine guys. Would like to open a start up there
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Arrewa: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
VicThory:

Heard that you guys have fine guys. Would like to open a start up there
we will gladly welcome you to the land of honey and milk...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Hisduchess(f): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Boko boys will wake up one day and reduce these beauties to pebbles

14 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by freethinker01: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
CSTR2:

Nobody will stop them.

You can go and join the north in their new poverty republic.
Your moniker reminds me of days as a chemical engineering student.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nice pictures. I love OP's attempt to change the narrative about his region. The North should have the lead in terms of state government infrastructure in Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Babalegba(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
What about intellectual and moral development

4 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Iitathom: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
I hope #BokoHaram don't come to shred it down within a twinkle of an eye.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Jaspernubi: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
DIVIDE NIGERIA NOW, HAUSAS KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SAFETY, HAUSA AS PRESIDENT IS THE DOOM OF NIGGER AREA
ALL THE RESOURCES OF NIGERIA TO IS IN SOUTH WEST,
THEY TAKE THE RESOURCES AND LIVE LARGE IN THE NORTH

ABANDON THE SOUTH WEST AND EAST
SEND NORTHER POLICE TO OPPRESS THE SOUTH
THE REFINERY

THE AVIATION
THE MARITIME
AND NAME THEM ARE ALL SITUATED IN THE SOUTH
YET
MALAM WHO KNOWS NOTHING IS HEADING A CLUELESS UNEMPLOYED LOTS IN THE SOUTH

6 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by misterjosh(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Parts of the North no doubt, but don't say everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Truflexunits(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
North is that developed and their youths are constituting nuisance here in south west.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by KendrickAyomide: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Hausafulani Mara mma
this is really beautiful. Please look for a beautiful hausa girl for me. between 18-21 I don't mind converting to Islam.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Ewedegubbler: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
meanwhile, the real northerners are out there with plates begging for whatever a southerner can drop into the plate. even if na poison dem go collect.. Mumu governors, building structures for looting purposes whilst human capital development is close to zero..

14 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Urchman200: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Human capital development, I think that is the major problem of the north, the south need infrastructural development more than the north, human capital development the south are there.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.