Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) (82583 Views)

Nigeria Developing A New Master Plan For Livestock / IPOB Is Growing Stronger In Germany!- Nigerian Ambassador Cries Out / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
dignity33:
That is what Buhari know how to do, using money from south to developed North.

wow North is now develop thanks to buhari

can we go our separate ways now?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Glorylynn: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
How much did Ganduje pay you for this @poster
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Issokay you can take the Taraba and Benue wi Th you. Good riddance
grin

We don't need them. You sound bitter

They can stand by themselves without us.
Just like Plateau, Kwara,Kogi, Nassarawa Southern Kaduna,Adamawa and other Non Muslim groups
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by franchasng: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Empty land...looking like Yemen shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
And in South you live in peace and harmony. No killings at all at all. Everybody owns at least 2-3 cars issokay
Ezmans:
what I always see in nothern Nigeria is Killings & Keke napep.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Dollabiz: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Developing in poverty and bringing in to the world more children they can’t take care of abi
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Not so empty like your brain
franchasng:
Empty land...looking like Yemen shocked shocked
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Na una people dey go dia dey market body for the Zamfara.
How is child marriage better than prostitution.
Your attempt to change subject won't work
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Non-Muslim groups? You sound like a bigot ewwwwww
0m0nnakoda:

grin

We don't need them. You sound bitter

They can stand by themselves without us.
Just like Plateau, Kwara,Kogi, Nassarawa Southern Kaduna,Adamawa and other Non Muslim groups
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by DexterousOne(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Any development without human capital development is not development in the real sense of it.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by anonymous1759(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
TylerDurden:
parasitic growth

I can feel your pain kpele

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Rebuke: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
The earlier the other parts of the country wake up the better for them.

North spending our money very well. Yimu
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
It is far better 100%. There is a difference between sinning ok
0m0nnakoda:

How is child marriage better than prostitution.
Your attempt to change subject won't work
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Your money? You and who??
Rebuke:
The earlier the other parts of the country wake up the better for them.

North spending our money very well. Yimu
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
I saw one Governor sharing 10 litres of kerosene as empowerment before 2019 elections. Remind me of the State please?
DexterousOne:
Any development without human capital development is not development in the real sense of it.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
I saw one Governor sharing 10 litres of kerosene as empowerment before 2019 elections. Remind me of the State please?

DexterousOne:

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
I hope this people understand what development means o.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Ebukawaylaid(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Hausafulani Mara mma

Wow!!! Fulani ladies are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
North is North abeg there is nothing like core and periphery. 19 Northern States. Gbam
MasterKernel:

Benue is North Central, I was referring to Core North, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
You are too dull to know there is a large deposit of limestone in Sokoto (Sokoto Cement Company) in Bajoga (Ashaka Cement Company) and Obajana in Kogi (Dangote Cement) in Benue (Gboko Cement Company)

First I don't recall abusing you.
I know you are violent by nature but try to be civil

Is Obajana Fulani land? Or Yoruba territory?
Is Gboko Fulani land?
Stop hiding under " North"
My very first post I said there is nothing like North.

So stop all this side talk with random claims

There is nothing like North for more than 50 years

Be proud of your state

Are you from Gboko?

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Do you need microphone and cold beer so you can lecture us all?
Nwaonyishi69:
I hope this people understand what development means o.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
North is North abeg there is nothing like core and periphery. 19 Northern States. Gbam
There is nothing like North
That ended more than 50 years ago.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
My Guy, you know for that your side dem dey market am go obodo oyibo.... na real Foreign Direct Investment

All this northern hoes be forming holy holy but if you go to places like lokpanta in abia state, refinery in river state, new trailer park in benue state, trailer park in obollo-afor, trailer park in uyo, Creek road inside ph city etc, all this places I mentioned have 98% northern prostitutes and I forgot to even mention warri refinery. @OP you know nothing.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
As far as I am concerned North is North, South is South and East is East. When the 19 Northern State Governors are meeting I have never heard them exclude any State from the North. They even own the Northern Nigeria Development Company NNDC collectively.
0m0nnakoda:

First I don't recall abusing you.
I know you are violent by nature but try to be civil

Is Obajana Fulani land? Or Yoruba territory?
Is Gboko Fulani land?
Stop hiding under " North"
My very first post I said there is nothing like North.

So stop all this side talk with random claims

There is nothing like North for more than 50 years

Be proud of your state

Are you from Gboko?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by DexterousOne(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:

Abia state

A failed governor
And a disgusting element

So.....
What's your point?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
My guy its like you are a good customer. You know all the places. Don’t forget to wear condom sha before you give us anoda pikin
Henry22:

All this northern hoes be forming holy holy but if you go to places like lokpanta in abia state, refinery in river state, new trailer park in benue state, trailer park in obollo-afor, trailer park in uyo, Creek road inside ph city etc, all this places I mentioned have 98% northern prostitutes and I forgot to even mention warri refinery. @OP you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by anonymous1759(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
odehaj:
true! I grew up & went to secondary school in Maiduguri before the bombs began to rain. I had a friend, a Kanuri teenage boy back then, all that occupied his mind was how his father was going to marry his first wife for him in his father’s house.

Western culture has eating deep in your mind. That's their culture and they're comfortable with it. If there's something I like about the North is their simplicity towards life. The pressure on the south is overwhelming and it's killing youths. For you to marry wife in the south you know what it means for an average individual.

I dislike their killing nature and breeding children they can't Carter for but they're very sincere people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
You have said it all. Abi na Northern juju no allow him work? �
DexterousOne:

Abia state

A failed governor
And a disgusting element

So.....
What's your point?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by DexterousOne(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Henry22:

Those girls abi cheesy
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Really? So let every person answer him papa name be dat
0m0nnakoda:

There is nothing like North
That ended more than 50 years ago.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by MarkTimmy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Show us the development in where the masses live and not just road nor a newly constructed building among 2000 huts. Let's stop praising the government for construction of bridges hospitals bc they were never elected just to sleep and eat.

Peace and Love
One Nigeria
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Any Nigeria knows about aboki and their blue kettles Are you Nigerian?
Yes, but I don't know much about them neither do I wish to know them, cuz the bad manners I do read about them baffles me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? / Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] / Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.