Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) (82460 Views)

Nigeria Developing A New Master Plan For Livestock / IPOB Is Growing Stronger In Germany!- Nigerian Ambassador Cries Out / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

Oga ipob doctor, the people of Kano complain to you that they are in pain...?

The fact that you are in pain doesn't mean other people are in pain.
one basic problem of Nigerians Is ignorance. especially you northerners yours is pathetic

your happy seeing roads where greater percentage of the population do not even know the meaning of infrastructure, talk more of Education.. and at this stage of civilization they still practice and live like thou they re still@60s...

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Yankee101: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
MasterKernel:

Abia has infrastructural deficit, but then... Abia still lead all the Northern states in Education and production. Half of local footwears in Nigeria is made in Aba.
What does North produce?

Most of the skin and hides for those footwear come from the North

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by pasol4real(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Abia1stboy:
While Abia state remains the worst state in Nigeria
Abia state is only bad for Igbo standards not aboki standards . Despite how bad abia is the state is far better than most of the states in the north.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by yoursidenigga(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
This Arewa OP that knows how to write Igbo..... Lemme not talk undecided undecided undecided
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by MasterKernel: 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yankee101:

Most of the skin and hides for those footwear come from the North

Brother... Make your inquiries right. Most come from China, correct me if I'm wrong. In fact we buy what is known as off-cut.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Yankee101: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
MasterKernel:

Brother... Make your inquiries right. Most come from China, correct me if I'm wrong. In fact we buy what is known as off-cut.

Nope. From leather research in Zaria and Kano hides market.

Offcuts are small pieces of items, they can't make several full shoes

Lastly China's largest animal production is pigs, and they do not have enough. Incase you are wondering several raw materials are imported by China, including from Nigeria, and processed and sold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhK-Z7zzg2Q

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by myobjective: 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Rather than tell yourselves the truth you live in denial with made up stories and categorisation of others as a means of deflecting attention

What the hell is SW
These days they call themselves Yoruba. Why are you so ashamed to tell us who you are ,preferring instead all these ersatz categories like "north",SW etc
The indigenous groups are Hausa,Kanuri,Jukun,Nupe Tiv,Berom Igala, Zuru,Yoruba,Edo,Ijaw,Igbo Urhobo,Ibibio Ogoni,Efik etc.

What are you? What is this self concealment under the compass points

What the hell is North?

Only the Fulani are ashamed to declare themselves

NOTHING LIKE NORTH OR SOUTH

WHO ARE YOU?

Just Last week Anthony Joshua told Queen Elizabeth 2 . I am Yoruba not I am SW

Don't mind that guy, he thinks religion is a uniting factor between himself and the Hausa-Fulani.

I can see through the shenanigans of the Hausa-Fulani to them religion is a means to an end for lots of them and they are the most mischievous group here in Nigeria.

The Hausa- Fulani people are the moat backwards group in Nigeria, they exhibit all what is bad about this country. Ills ranging from violence, poverty, intolerance, corruption, lack of know-how etc. They are the major reason this country is a joke.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by myobjective: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
pasol4real:

Abia state is only bad for Igbo standards not aboki standards . Despite how bad abia is the state is far better than most of the states in the north.

Abia state may have serious infrastructure challenges but her citizens live much better than those of the co-north. The cor-north is actually the worst place to live in Nigeria.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by myobjective: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Lol.... Blockhead, one musn’t be a scholar to speak excellent English.

It is a shame that you lack basic knowledge of engagement despite all the acclaimed institution you may have attended.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
naxclimpsey:

He was actually trying to rubbish the west. I don't know why the west still remain the east nightmare. They so much hate the west but yet they can't survive without night bus to West

Brother, I am very sorry I was not following the thread (topic). The IBOs hate the Yorubas so much because of wrong information passed unto them by their parents about the civil war and lately because of Jonathan loss of power in 2015. On social media they hate the North and abuse them but in real live, they worship the North. Go to Abuja, Kano and most cities of the North even in Lagos you find them worshipping the North to make money while online they come to attack them.

They hate Yoruba for not supporting them to break the South from Slavery. The North consumes about 80% of oil wealth giving us nothing in return. That is why they hate Yorubas. They also believed the unity of the Yorubas with the North will prolong the Slavery.

Yorubas or the South have nothing to gain from Nigeria or North. The IBOs have to change their bitterness and work with the Yorubas to destroy and break the slavery called Nigeria.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by delpee(f): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Beautiful! The rural areas need basic facilities urgently though. Saw one remote, nearly inaccessible village in Taraba on the news just this evening.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by emaopel: 1:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Nice one
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nowenuse: 1:12am On Mar 16, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Rather than tell yourselves the truth you live in denial with made up stories and categorisation of others as a means of deflecting attention

What the hell is SW
These days they call themselves Yoruba. Why are you so ashamed to tell us who you are ,preferring instead all these ersatz categories like "north",SW etc
The indigenous groups are Hausa,Kanuri,Jukun,Nupe Tiv,Berom Igala, Zuru,Yoruba,Edo,Ijaw,Igbo Urhobo,Ibibio Ogoni,Efik etc.

What are you? What is this self concealment under the compass points

What the hell is North?

Only the Fulani are ashamed to declare themselves

NOTHING LIKE NORTH OR SOUTH

WHO ARE YOU?

Just Last week Anthony Joshua told Queen Elizabeth 2 . I am Yoruba not I am SW

Hausa fulanis are the biggest parasites known to human creation.

I wonder why these people always like to hide behind religion or region... It is always we NORTH or we MUSLIMS...
Igbos, Yorubas & almost everyone else talks about Yorubaland or Igboland or their ethnic homelands. But you can never hear a Hausa fulani talk about HAUSALAND or FULANILAND. ..
I don't blame them Sha, I blame we the middlebelters and Southerners who have decided to tolerate this madness and refused to put these people where they belong..

You Yorubas better wake up and know that the Igbos are not your problem in Nigeria.
Most of my middlebelt people are now very much becoming aware of this fact.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nowenuse: 1:23am On Mar 16, 2020
myobjective:

Don't mind that guy, he thinks religion is a uniting factor between himself and the Hausa-Fulani.

I can see through the shenanigans of the Hausa-Fulani to them religion is a means to an end for lots of them and they are the most mischievous group here in Nigeria.

The Hausa- Fulani people are the moat backwards group in Nigeria, they exhibit all what is bad about this country. Ills ranging from violence, poverty, intolerance, corruption, lack of know-how etc. They are the major reason this country is a joke.

Thank you very much..

Without Core-northern muslims in Nigeria, Nigeria would have had a literacy rate of like 85% and youth literacy of like 98%.... As opposed to the adult literacy of 59% we currently have and youth literacy of 72%.

Our Human development index would have been quite high... We would have been far more progressive than we are because merit would have been the driving factor of this nation.

Boko Haram, fulani herdsmen, armed bandits, shias, ISWAP, Hausa settlers crisis.... All from one group of people.

You Yorubas do not know how much backwards you guys set all of us by supporting Buhari into power.
I shake my head when I see many of you talking in a way that suggests that Igbos are your biggest problem or the major problem to Nigeria, whereas 90% of Nigeria's problem comes from Hausa fulani people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 4:46am On Mar 16, 2020
naxclimpsey:

He was actually trying to rubbish the west. I don't know why the west still remain the east nightmare. They so much hate the west but yet they can't survive without night bus to West
What is west?
What is east?

Abeg hit the nail on the head
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by MasterKernel: 5:55am On Mar 16, 2020
Ritchiee:

SE that is the least developed in the South is what you are comparing with the most developed region?
Only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire SE.

You were sent to school, instead of studying, you were busy thinking of Igbos. Just Imagine, is Ibadan a Museum?

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by MasterKernel: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2020
babaolofin:

Brother, I am very sorry I was not following the thread (topic). The IBOs hate the Yorubas so much because of wrong information passed unto them by their parents about the civil war and lately because of Jonathan loss of power in 2015. On social media they hate the North and abuse them but in real live, they worship the North. Go to Abuja, Kano and most cities of the North even in Lagos you find them worshipping the North to make money while online they come to attack them.

They hate Yoruba for not supporting them to break the South from Slavery. The North consumes about 80% of oil wealth giving us nothing in return. That is why they hate Yorubas. They also believed the unity of the Yorubas with the North will prolong the Slavery.

Yorubas or the South have nothing to gain from Nigeria or North. The IBOs have to change their bitterness and work with the Yorubas to destroy and break the slavery called Nigeria.

Get education Oga Ade. That means if I disagree with you, I'm automatically bitter, right?

Use your dictionary if you don't understand the use of that word.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by sulaak(m): 6:07am On Mar 16, 2020
inyenejo:
Look at our Niger Delta oil money .
God will punish Rotimi Amaethief for using our oil money to develop the North building railways and good roads while there's no railway in the SS/SE, no good federal roads, no railway in Akwa Ibom state where the money came from.

Akwa Ibom has got a big N5 billion church
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by naxclimpsey(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2020
babaolofin:

Great Awol is there problem till date
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Chai so na wetin u remember North for b dis? Tufiakwa!!!

Bros no vex sir. I would have married her.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2020
MasterKernel:

Get education Oga Ade. That means if I disagree with you, I'm automatically bitter, right?

Use your dictionary if you don't understand the use of that word.

It is bitterness. There has never been any disagreement between Yorubas and IBOs as there is never any area of agreement.or disagreement. It is simply because of the unfortunate civil war which the Yorubas fought with the Hausa's against the Ibos and lately Jonathan's loss of power.

On the development in the South, apart from Lagos, South East is more developed than the South West. This is due to internal crisis, duplicity of the political system and the opposition stand of the South West.

The South East remains the most developed region in West Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2020
Nowenuse:

All regions of Nigeria are lagging behind in HCD but that of the core-north is far far worse and we all know it, unless you choose to deliberately lie to yourself.
I'm even surprise some of them are lying to themselves.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2020
fuvk i missed alot on nairaland bcux my phone got stolen
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2020
but am coming for those e worriers from the region of hate grin
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Sleevia:
hospital what?
hospitality you mororn
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by forgiveness: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2020
Nowenuse:

Hausa fulanis are the biggest parasites known to human creation.

I wonder why these people always like to hide behind religion or region... It is always we NORTH or we MUSLIMS...
Igbos, Yorubas & almost everyone else talks about Yorubaland or Igboland or their ethnic homelands. But you can never hear a Hausa fulani talk about HAUSALAND or FULANILAND. ..
I don't blame them Sha, I blame we the middlebelters and Southerners who have decided to tolerate this madness and refused to put these people where they belong..

You Yorubas better wake up and know that the Igbos are not your problem in Nigeria.
Most of my middlebelt people are now very much becoming aware of this fact.

Forget about the banters btw them, they best of friends and business partners in real life. Though there is bad blood.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2020
AREWAAAAAA
ON GOING CONSTRUCTION IN KADUNA CBD

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Mind construction is what is needed

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
0m0nnakoda:
Mind construction is what is needed
Which mind construction again
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
MasterKernel:

Have you finished ranting like a wounded extremist who's forced to eat pork meat.

We buy Drugs, you consume it, fact.

The North has the highest drug prevelent rate ,of psychoactive substances, particularly "the use of cannabis, the non-medical use of prescription opioids (mainly Tramadol, and to lesser extent codeine, or morphine) and cough syrups (containing codeine or dextromethorphan), concaine, sniffing gum, urine, boiling of used sanity pad etc.

I hope you could still remember the documentary by BBC on drug abuse, it was Northern Nigeria as a case study.

Yahoo! (advance-fee fraud) : Unfortunately, rage didn't allow you to think. The highest thief Nigeria has ever seen is Gen. Sani Abacha, 5 billion dollars. Let's not indict Babagida etc.
10 highest looters of Nigerian treasury, doesn't have any Igbo man, 90%(North) poverty capital of the worldworld.

United Nation referred to Eastern Nigeria as the most peace region in Nigeria, till last two years. I challenge you to show any data from NBS indicting Eastern Nigeria as high in crime.

The next time I will hear you repeat the word immorality, you blame your life.
Pedophiles are 80% Northerners, a man is marrying a girl of 13 years, kindly check your dictionary.
Bestiality is a word describing sex between a human and an animal. Fulanis having sex with cows, even on tape.

The latest; as we were talking:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/breaking-fbi-arrests-13-nigerians-over-30m-cyber-fraud/?fbclid=IwAR1pC2cwpOmAd69BClgJMkfHdanav0Ws8m7mD_NFH2Guq4XRJ3CNlAdxAiI
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Farastein(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Greetings Everyone;

Help Us achieve up to 5,000 votes. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, click the link below and like my short story “Tales of Jideofor” shortlisted as one of the eight finalist for GogeAfrica 20th Anniversary Writing Competition…

Please Click the link, LIKE & Share to aid my journey to the coveted price. Thank you as you do.

Also, Enjoy the read.

https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/tales-of-jideofor-by-mokwenye-ehis-ndudi/

Arrewa:
The development is now hitting everywhere in the north!!
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by zoogy2007: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
All these mean nothing until they solve the almajiri problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.