Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

CORONA VIRUS MUST END - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CORONA VIRUS MUST END (231 Views)

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CORONA VIRUS MUST END by FreshGreen: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2020
CORONA VIRUS MUST END
I was praying few days ago that God should reveal secret and cure for this corona virus from His Word in the Bible, then I read in Psalm 69:21, "They also gave me gall for my food,
And for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink." I prayed and searched about vinegar, and I am convinced that Apple Cider vinegar, honey with hot water may completely cure coronavirus. Let's try and test it, nothing wrong in trying.

I have Apple cider Vinegar at home, I have used it when I had sore throat, like about 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, 4 or 5 teaspoon of honey and a glass of hot water. So if Corona virus start from throat by coughing, then God can use this to cure it.

God's wisdom is foolishness to the wisdom of men. But for every pestilence there is a biblical cure and solution. I declare healing in the land in Jesus name. AMEN.
Re: CORONA VIRUS MUST END by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2020
I believe in divine instructions but divine instructions need to be confirmed too. Let me go and started apple cider vinegar and honey business
Re: CORONA VIRUS MUST END by Buliwyf: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2020
Lol. Furcking scammer.
This one has ref somewhere of the stuff he listed up there and is claiming it's from the bible. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: CORONA VIRUS MUST END by janettee(f): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2020
You should seek medical attention.

2 Likes

Re: CORONA VIRUS MUST END by Funaki: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2020
What did I just read?

Re: CORONA VIRUS MUST END by kingxsamz(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lol, see format.
Soon, one moniker that was registered yesterday will come out to advertise the apple cider vinegar here.

Why God neva show all these popular pastors the cure? undecided

Pull your head out of your ass.

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Given A Calabash Or A Pot / [video] Nigeria Cant Have Coronavirus Cause We Have Corrosive Annointing - Pasto / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.