Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) (766 Views)

Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) / See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's / See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by MilesLamar(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Happy Sunday Nairaland , I went to church today after a long time, I was down because of some personal reasons and all I needed was church, Immediately after mass, a parishioner blessed me and two other people by my side with 2 thousand naira each. I don't know this man and I couldn't even get the chance to say thank you. God will bless you sir, for this 2 thousand naira will go a long way for brother. Thank you very much..

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by Okuda(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by cRobo: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2020
A grateful heart you are indeed

Unlike some ingrate

I won't say a word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by BankyGee(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Thank God

1 Like

Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by greatmarshall(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2020
undecided
Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by Freestainworld(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2020
good deeds still happens.
Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by Mutemenot(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Come n pay your tithe oga
Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by MilesLamar(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Mutemenot:
Come n pay your tithe oga
Lol
Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by Galaxydon1(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2020
So What do you want us to do now.
Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by MilesLamar(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2020
Galaxydon1:
So What do you want us to do now.

To help me and thank the man
Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2020
Good people still dey shaa
Na so I dey ATM for my school about a year ago. A long skirt deeper life sister was standing directly in front of me, my hatred for those long skirt sister no be here, before she could withdraw I can't really recall what happened that made me tell someone that I don't even have good amount in my bank again and the deeper life sister heard what I said but me no send shaa, as I still await for my turn... To my surprise immediately the deeper life sister withdrew she turn to go and squeeze in 1k (two five hundred) in my hand, like I was still astonished and contemplating whether to collect the money or not, but as street I no fit reject money, before I finish negotiating with my own thoughts money don dey my hand already and the deeper life sister don dey one pole away from me already as I had no single chance to say thanks you. I was surprised as I never know those deeper life people can show love to ones that them don't know. Till today I still pray for that lady for better to come her way as I had no chance to thanks her

1 Like

Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by MilesLamar(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2020
Georgekyrian:
Good people still dey shaa
Na so I dey ATM for my school about a year ago. A long skirt deeper life sister was standing directly in front of me, my hatred for those long skirt sister no be here, before she could withdraw I can't really recall what happened that made me tell someone that I don't even have good amount in my bank again and the deeper life sister heard what I said but me no send shaa, as I still await for my turn... To my surprise immediately the deeper life sister withdrew she turn to go and squeeze in 1k (two five hundred) in my hand, like I was still astonished and contemplating whether to collect the money or not, but as street I no fit reject money, before I finish negotiating with my own thoughts money don dey my hand already and the deeper life sister don dey one pole away from me already as I had no single chance to say thanks you. I was surprised as I never know those deeper life people can show love to ones that them don't know. Till today I still pray for that lady for better to come her way as I had no chance to thanks her

My brother, I was surprised too, my leg was shaking self
Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by Kenneygirl(f): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Freestainnworld:
good deeds still happens.
Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by MilesLamar(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kenneygirl:
God bless me too

Why?
Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by Kenneygirl(f): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
MilesLamar:

Why?
Why what?
Re: How I Was Blessed In Church Today. ( Pictures ) by Galaxydon1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
MilesLamar:

To help me and thank the man
We don't know him

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus' Disciples Die In A Miserable Way? / Covid 19 Is A New World Order Deception / The Redeemed Christian Church Of Daddy G.O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.