Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. (11964 Views)

Upload Your 4 Months Boerboel / Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Geepee77:

I wonder for the guy ooh, probably he's angry I didn't buy the Dog from him.
WTF
I don't sell Caucasian, I'm trying to help your ass. My first boerboel was too small I was deceived by the breeder the dog is a fecking stickler doesn't eat too much. U bought the dog from lagos?? From a breeder? Road seller or what?
I'm sure a breeder can't sell this to u
You didn't buy this dog 100k bruh let be real here, there is nothing you can do about the dog bruh I sold my boerboel ASAP. I stand on my ground this Caucasian is not 100k and it not 5mnth.
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
uboma:

I agree with you that the cost of the dog is irrelevant at this stage.

However fake breeds or lemme use a preferable term, there are breeds that are not pure.

The Op didn't say that his pup is sick, just that it's a picky eater.

I know someone who paid over a 100k for a caucasian puppy but received a bad breed. He feeds the dog, it's taken all the necessary vaccination but still it looks small, does not grow at all even though it has a big appetite.
the dog is sick nothing more.
He didn't buy it 100k
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Geepee77(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
In case anybody want to buy the Caucasian please contact me on Whatsapp +2348184322159. Can anyone else help me validate the BB.
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Geepee77(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
He didn't buy it 100k
I didn't buy it 100k? OK sir I agree with you. I know how much I bought it, so I can't argue with you.
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Gabrokpara001(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Geepee77:
In case anybody want to buy the Caucasian please contact me on Whatsapp +2348184322159. Can anyone else help me validate the BB.

Don't give up on you pup
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
uboma:

I agree with you that the cost of the dog is irrelevant at this stage.

However fake breeds or lemme use a preferable term, there are breeds that are not pure.

The Op didn't say that his pup is sick, just that it's a picky eater.

I know someone who paid over a 100k for a caucasian puppy but received a bad breed. He feeds the dog, it's taken all the necessary vaccination but still it looks small, does not grow at all even though it has a big appetite.
yes impure dogs exist but this case here is not a problem based on purity.
even if the dog was a gsd or gsd/cauc mix it should be bigger than this at this age despite the fact it doesn't eat well.
I'm saying it's a medical condition because this stunted growth isn't just caused by lack of appetite, this has passes that theory.
I highly suspect dwarfism
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Geepee77:
don't sell your dog because of internet comments pls
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
WTF
I don't sell Caucasian, I'm trying to help your ass. My first boerboel was too small I was deceived by the breeder the dog is a fecking stickler doesn't eat too much. U bought the dog from lagos?? From a breeder? Road seller or what?
I'm sure a breeder can't sell this to u
You didn't buy this dog 100k bruh let be real here, there is nothing you can do about the dog bruh I sold my boerboel ASAP. I stand on my ground this Caucasian is not 100k and it not 5mnth.
oga relax, the dog looks like every other Caucasian puppy, if you didn't know the dog's age you wouldn't be saying all this.
breeders everywhere sell Caucasian puppies that look exactly like this what are you talking about?
you stand on which ground? do you have the receipt for the puppy or it's birth card?

you don't even know that their are genetic diseases that can cause stunted growth in puppies your own is purity purity.
you think that once a dog is pure bred it's elite or immortal or what?
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
He didn't buy it 100k
show us the receipt then
the way you're acting like this dog is one of gje worst dogs on NL is funny.
this is exactly how 80% of Caucasian puppies on NL look, the dog just has stunted growth and you're making noise
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
IamAnderson:

oga relax, the dog looks like every other Caucasian puppy, if you didn't know the dog's age you wouldn't be saying all this.
breeders everywhere sell Caucasian puppies that look exactly like this what are you talking about?
you stand on which ground? do you have the receipt for the puppy or it's birth card?

you don't even know that their are genetic diseases that can cause stunted growth in puppies your own is purity purity.
you think that once a dog is pure bred it's elite or immortal or what?
OMG Mr Anderson u love arguing
I check my first topic I bought a Boerboel same issue with Caucasian
There is nothing like genetic don't school me on dogs oga. The dog is a stickler I'm trying to help him u are still quoting me arguing with me senseless point. U are off topic
If he like give it chicken intestine or a whole chicken the dog won't grow. I'm sure he can't buy this for 100k
Can't he return it the dog cost a fortune he can't prove hard guy on this, the money is much. The dog is not 100k oga
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Geepee77:
You will sell this Caucasian roughly 20-40k and the Caucasian is going too suffer, take care of the dog it will be alright or you should dash someone close to you.
On your boerboel that not a boerboel that a mutt
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Namdeenero(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Op how sure are you that you bought that Caucasian pup at 9 weeks. Look some people increase the age of their pups for different reason, some that can’t wait for them to reach 8 weeks will tell you their 5 weeks old pup is 8 weeks and so on. Your pup might not be 5 months old. That pup I’m seeing with that face and paws will grow big, maybe not as big as them Pumba and co but believe me he will grow. Don’t let anything anyone tells you to make you give up on the boy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Namdeenero(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
You will sell this Caucasian roughly 20-40k and the Caucasian is going too suffer, take care of the dog it will be alright or you should dash someone close to you.
What makes you think the dog will suffer?
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Namdeenero:
What makes you think the dog will suffer?
You tend to be careless when you buy cheap things.
The buyer might breed this dog in future producing more mutt and bloodline
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Namdeenero:
Op how sure are you that you bought that Caucasian pup at 9 weeks. Look some people increase the age of their pups for different reason, some that can’t wait for them to reach 8 weeks will tell you their 5 weeks old pup is 8 weeks and so on. Your pup might not be 5 months old. That pup I’m seeing with that face and paws will grow big, maybe not as big as them Pumba and co but believe me he will grow. Don’t let anything anyone tells you to make you give up on the boy
That is it this dog is not 5mnth old. Probably 2-3mnth I don't believe OP
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Geepee77:
I didn't buy it 100k? OK sir I agree with you. I know how much I bought it, so I can't argue with you.
Doxarised puppies
Make sense pa

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
OMG Mr Anderson u love arguing
I check my first topic I bought a Boerboel same issue with Caucasian
There is nothing like genetic don't school me on dogs oga. The dog is a stickler I'm trying to help him u are still quoting me arguing with me senseless point. U are off topic
If he like give it chicken intestine or a whole chicken the dog won't grow. I'm sure he can't buy this for 100k
Can't he return it the dog cost a fortune he can't prove hard guy on this, the money is much. The dog is not 100k oga
so the dog being a sickler is not a genetic problem?
you really think sickness and lack of growth on a puppy is not a genetic problem rather it's a matter of purity?
my god, this just shows you're one of dogs people that join two dogs together and sell puppies and call themselves breeders.
if you had this puppy in your stock when it was young you would have sold it without even thinking, it's now you're seeing that it has a genetic disease that you're shouting that the seller scammed him.
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
what is wrong with you?
didn't you have a boerbel even worse than this few months ago?
what is wrong with that boerbel now?
haven't you noticed you're the only person insulting the dog's appearance?
doesn't that even make you wonder whether your opinion is wrong?
there is nothing wrong with these puppies they are not bad at all

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
the guy has said he bought the dog 100k why are you still saying it's cheap? can you prove it?

okay since the dog is a mutt and you're an expert point out the features that show it's mixed at some point.
you people think everything is about purity, any problem a dog has that's the first thing you jump to because that's the only thing you know in breeding "pedigree" and "pure bred" any other topic and you'll be saying rubbish like this

2 Likes

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Namdeenero(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Not true most of the time
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
okay OP see this
I've been asking you for pictures of the dog's parents so we'll know whether the dog came from small parents or has a genetic disease.
if the dog's parents are regular sized Caucasians then the chances are it's most likely suffering from canine dwarfism
malnourished mix breed Caucasian puppies still grow bigger than this at 5 months so I don't understand why spanishmilf is talking about purity. I've asked him to point out the features in the dog that show it's mixed and we're still waiting for the response he's not going to be able to give.
dwarfism is something that actually happens with some dogs I think I can remember Vincentjk Murphy had some traces of dwarfism
i also know someone currently who has a pup from one of these popular big Caucasian kennels in Nigeria but the dog has signs of dwarfism and it's not like it's parents
and I also attached pictures of a 10 month old Caucasian dwarf in Nigeria.
it's not a matter of purity, it's a genetic disorder and it can happen to any dog

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by uboma(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
He didn't buy it 100k

Don't say that. You cannot be too sure.

I know someone who got scammed here. He was sold a lemon puppy, the pup has refused to grow despite investing heavily on it in the areas of food, medical care and quality time. He paid over 100k for it
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
dude what you did here today was disgusting, this is why people are afraid to ask for help or post their dogs online.
it's people like you that act like pedigree police that judge dogs based on purity (your own idea of purity because most of the time you have no idea how to spot out a mix breed or cross breed) before even trying to help them.
if someone listens to y'all they would think pure bred dogs don't fall sick and die too
you are not a dog lover, you just like attractive healthy dogs for aesthetic reasons
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
uboma:

Don't say that. You cannot be too sure.

I know someone who got scammed here. He was sold a lemon puppy, the pup has refused to grow despite investing heavily on it in the areas of food, medical care and quality time. He paid over 100k for it
another case of canine dwarfism, are you seeing Spanishmilf ?

you can buy a dog of 300k and it'll end up being a dwarf or being a runt
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Geepee77(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
IamAnderson:

the guy has said he bought the dog 100k why are you still saying it's cheap? can you prove it?

okay since the dog is a mutt and you're an expert point out the features that show it's mixed at some point.
you people think everything is about purity, any problem a dog has that's the first thing you jump to because that's the only thing you know in breeding "pedigree" and "pure bred" any other topic and you'll be saying rubbish like this

I rest my case on the price, since the guy is arguing with me. The puppy was big when I bought it but since then, her growth is very slow.
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
IamAnderson:
okay OP see this
I've been asking you for pictures of the dog's parents so we'll know whether the dog came from small parents or has a genetic disease.
if the dog's parents are regular sized Caucasians then the chances are it's most likely suffering from canine dwarfism
malnourished mix breed Caucasian puppies still grow bigger than this at 5 months so I don't understand why spanishmilf is talking about purity. I've asked him to point out the features in the dog that show it's mixed and we're still waiting for the response he's not going to be able to give.
dwarfism is something that actually happens with some dogs I think I can remember Vincentjk Murphy had some traces of dwarfism
i also know someone currently who has a pup from one of these popular big Caucasian kennels in Nigeria but the dog has signs of dwarfism and it's not like it's parents
it's not a matter of purity, it's a genetic disorder and it can happen to any dog
Gosh
I advice the OP to return the dog, I know someone who bought a long snout rottweiler for 300k the breeder lied to them that it a pedigree and gave them fake paper. I advice him to return the dog 100k is a fortune I can't buy dog of 100k+ and d dog will start givinh me wahala, anytime I wanna buy dog I ask from dog expert weather it make sense. Issues with nairalander is you will buy a mutt for a cheap price Create am annoying thread and start asking yeye question how to make my dog expensive or how to make it big. Have been in this business close to 5-6yrs
I know almost everything about dogs if the OP needs police to arrest the breeder I cam get him one. This is total rip off and unacceptable
Talking of dwarfism the dog is not dwarf.
When is not that you are a noob in this breed you own one, the dog is not dwarf
The boerboel is a mutt nothing more. I stand on my ground he didn't buy it for 100k. He cam bobo u pole he can't give me d zobo
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
IamAnderson:

so the dog being a sickler is not a genetic problem?
you really think sickness and lack of growth on a puppy is not a genetic problem rather it's a matter of purity?
my god, this just shows you're one of dogs people that join two dogs together and sell puppies and call themselves breeders.
if you had this puppy in your stock when it was young you would have sold it without even thinking, it's now you're seeing that it has a genetic disease that you're shouting that the seller scammed him.
If I had this puppy, I won't sell it I will dash someone or I castrate I the poor dog.
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Geepee77:

I rest my case on the price, since the guy is arguing with me. The puppy was big when I bought it but since then, her growth is very slow.
u rest your case.
Bro if you can't challenge the seller that the dog ain't pure forget my guy u didn't buy it for 100k
How will u buy something of fortune and u decide to bone face?? WTF
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
IamAnderson:

another case of canine dwarfism, are you seeing Spanishmilf ?

you can buy a dog of 300k and it'll end up being a dwarf or being a runt
Why will I buy a dog for 300k and d dog will end up being dwarf. I will sue the breeder I don't care weather it after 2yrs i will sue the breeder and I'm getting my money back or a new dog.
Talking of dwarfism this dog to looks dwarf SMH
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Spanishmilf(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
IamAnderson:

dude what you did here today was disgusting, this is why people are afraid to ask for help or post their dogs online.
it's people like you that act like pedigree police that judge dogs based on purity (your own idea of purity because most of the time you have no idea how to spot out a mix breed or cross breed) before even trying to help them.
if someone listens to y'all they would think pure bred dogs don't fall sick and die too
you are not a dog lover, you just like attractive healthy dogs for aesthetic reasons
They sell a good Caucasian for 100-200k
Imagine buying a Caucasian for 20-40k u won't know the value that what I'm saying for crying out loud. U don't get my point
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by vincentjk(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
IamAnderson:
okay OP see this

This dog is 10month old?? Holy moses shocked sad
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Geepee77:

that is a symptom of dwarfism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cutting Cost Of Feeding Your Dogs / Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa / Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.