Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. (11881 Views)

Upload Your 4 Months Boerboel / Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Haroldjunior: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
IamAnderson:

so you have all these dogs yet you admitted October last year that you have only one 6 month old Caucasian you spend 10k on monthly.
you even said your dad gave you the Money to buy it

He said he spends 40-50k per two months on their feeding o, meaning about 25k monthly o... LMAO... pathetic liar. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Haroldjunior:

He said he spends 40-50k per two months on their feeding o, meaning about 25k monthly o... LMAO... pathetic liar. grin grin grin
How much is royal canine??
How much is jojo?
Can food
Diamond
Indomie
And drugs too for the dogs
WTF
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
IamAnderson:

lmaoo so now you're the pitbull expert too?
remember when vincentjk and I were teaching you about Pitts when you were saying you wanted to buy one for 35k?
I saw one from a kennel the bitch littered 12 we have run some deals before he is giving me for 35k any problem about thag
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
IamAnderson:

so you have all these dogs yet you admitted October last year that you have only one 6 month old Caucasian you spend 10k on monthly.
you even said your dad gave you the Money to buy it
I have Caucasian ke?? Did I quote u that I have Caucasian?? Abi what are u talking about
Why can't call me out on twitter and tag me with your full chest
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
IamAnderson:

so you bought the black BB by November after selling the fawn BB after bulking it up with bullymax right?
then how come you were asking people on Twitter whether bullymax works in December??
SMH
U don't know hoe twitter works
For u to gain more audience and follower u need a good caption that will. Make them click the video and follow u for a follow back

SMH
And is that even a crime asking??
Guuuuuuy u are an illiterate
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Haroldjunior: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
SMH
U don't know hoe twitter works
For u to gain more audience and follower u need a good caption that will. Make them click the video and follow u for a follow back

SMH
And is that even a crime asking??
Guuuuuuy u are an illiterate
Every time you will be shaking your head. Your neck go soon break. I've seen you that is literate na... didirin! You still don't want to have sense abi? See how many accounts only you own... always having an excuse for your rubbish. Oga, you can't even afford to feed your imaginary dogs with royal canin because if you did, you would well over spend more than 25k monthly on feeding. The cheapest you can get a bag of Royal canin dog food bag of 4kg is 10k o bros, which wouldn't even last your dogs a week, and the highest a bag of Royal Canin can weigh is 15kg, which is about 32-45k, depending on the particular Royal Canin product you purchase. And then, see how many dog food brands you even listed! You're a disgrace to liars. You go dey lie, you no go use fear of God, see where it has landed you... So, oga who is educated and can't see how stupid his lies are, shey you're seeing what you're doing to yourself? Agbayi! Ignoramus. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by vincentjk(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nawa o sometimes all these are uncalled for, spanishmilf I don't really understand you with how you wanna buy all the breeds of dogs on earth then creating different monikers. I followed everything from A-Z

Well all I have to say is " To lie, make mouth, boast no good at all"

If you want people to take you serious then go buy a good dog(s), upload good pictures and get good comments with praises from them coupled with buyers seeing you as a serious person they can patronise.

I can personally relate to all these because you once claimed you want to import a cane corso which I corrected you by telling you that's a presa from carpatcan kennel in canary Ireland I've been following for years but you still were trying to prove me wong in front of everybody. I'll leave this pet section in no time sef mtwch

2 Likes

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
I have Caucasian ke?? Did I quote u that I have Caucasian?? Abi what are u talking about
Why can't call me out on twitter and tag me with your full chest
that was obviously a typo which I've corrected, the pic I attached is clearly saying boerbel
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Haroldjunior:

Every time you will be shaking your head. Your neck go soon break. I've seen you that is literate na... didirin! You still don't want to have sense abi? See how many accounts only you own... always having an excuse for your rubbish. Oga, you can't even afford to feed your imaginary dogs with royal canin because if you did, you would well over spend more than 25k monthly on feeding. The cheapest you can get a bag of Royal canin dog food bag of 4kg is 10k o bros, which wouldn't even last your dogs a week, and the highest a bag of Royal Canin can weigh is 15kg, which is about 32-45k, depending on the particular Royal Canin product you purchase. And then, see how many dog food brands you even listed! You're a disgrace to liars. You go dey lie, you no go use fear of God, see where it has landed you... So, oga who is educated and can't see how stupid his lies are, shey you're seeing what you're doing to yourself? Agbayi! Ignoramus. grin
the boy can't even keep up with his lies
his mouth changes under every thread
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
How much is royal canine?? How much is jojo? Can food Diamond Indomie And drugs too for the dogs WTF
so you spend 50k every 2 months to buy all these products for multiple dogs? you are a liar that money is barely enough to buy all these things for one dog every 2 months
and didn't you say before that you spend 10k monthly on your one dog? now you're spending 25k on multiple dogs monthly? when you lie, follow the lies up so you won't be embarrassing yourself like this
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
your own matter deg one side, because I'm sure it someone I know that is saying stuff like that u create a new moniker and your first post was to insult me. Lol
I resell those Caucasian and someone is I'm waybilling the gsd from warri
Any problem here??
How can u buy buy dog at 2 weeks is it making sense to you??

Nawa Bros just admit you re wrong and swallow your pride instead of burying yourself with more lies....haba!
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Nawa Bros just admit you re wrong and swallow your pride instead of burying yourself with more lies....haba!
lmaoo
I'm very sure he doesn't even have a dog and he's coming to lie to us as if we're idiots
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
IamAnderson:

lmaoo
I'm very sure he doesn't even have a dog and he's coming to lie to us as if we're idiots

Asin erh the guy is really tenacious. Am guessing his account has been blocked because it's now showing " Nobody"
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
spanishmilf , if you want to vindicate yourself then show us your kennel with all your dogs you've listed standing together.
I also want to see different pictures of that black boerbel you claimed people admire when you're walking her, the one you said you fed with royal canine that died last month.
even on Twitter you posted the same exact pics of her you posted on NL
show us your high quality studs that eat royal canine, diamond,JoJo, canned food, and indomie worth 25k a month cheesy

also...if you buy all these things for your dogs then how come you were saying last year that your boerbel was being fed bingo and restaurant left overs?

everything you've claimed is a lie and there is proof to back it up
your stories don't even add up, you were a novice with one boerbel last year and now you're saying you're an expert with a kennel that has been there since 2018 and you want to be one of the best breeders in Africa??
how fast did your kennel grow? where is the kennel? where is your stock? where are your studs?
show us your dogs

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Hoto: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
IamAnderson:
spanishmilf , if you want to vindicate yourself then show us your kennel with all your dogs you've listed standing together.
I also want to see different pictures of that black boerbel you claimed people admire when you're walking her, the one you said you fed with royal canine that died last month.
even on Twitter you posted the same exact pics of her you posted on NL
show us your high quality studs that eat royal canine, diamond,JoJo, be food, and indomie worth 25k a month cheesy

also...if you buy all these things for your dogs then how come you were saying last year that your boerbel was being fed bingo and restaurant left overs?

everything you've claimed is a lie and there is proof to back it up
your stories don't even add up, you were a novice with one boerbel last year and now you're saying you're an expert with a kennel that has been there since 2018 and you want to be one of the best breeders in Africa??
how fast did your kennel grow? where is the kennel? where is your stock? where are your studs?
show us your dogs
I'm coming give me few minute
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Hoto: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Picture 1
Was early January I was to import pressar to Nigeria. Close to 1milla because I'm buying 2.
I had to put everything to place because I'm immigrating this year I dont want to stay in africa this year, this country is not for me
With SARS
Efcc and some shit I knew thick country is not for me
1million and some money is nice for a well developed country thru student visa and everything is in process
Follow my story.
And Vincentjk that was not the argument
I posted a pic thinking it was cane Corso and u corrected me that it a pressar.

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Hoto: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
This my boerboel pix she died last mnth due to parvo
I lost about 3 pup last year.
Yeap my Rott gave me a nice pup but I lost all to parvo
I contact Vincent on WhatsApp on how to treat parvo because my vet was telling 50/50 but I lost all of them to parvo
The Rott puppies it was a puppy deal I lost d 2 to parvo the black boerboel died last mnth

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Hoto: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
After I lost my dogs one of my great breeder contact me that he have pup to give me, to console me which is feddes kenn
He gave me a Bb mix but the dog is in lagos I gave my big bros

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Hoto: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
These are my dogs I'm using for stud, the rottweiler gave me a massive pup but I lost the 2 parvo.
I gave out all my dogs to my neighborhood friends
1. Schools
2.no time
3. I don't know why my dogs keep dying

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Hoto: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Boerboel 1
I will post the dog pix at night network is slow here
Follow me small smlall
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Hoto: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
I don't know why I can't post pix, I will do it midnigh where service strong
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Hoto: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
If u go to my topics I created a thread. Titled it ziggy for sale
Have seen buyer and he is coming for pixk up on Saturday. I will post me and d client chat from Facebook to WhatsApp u will see everything. Service no strong I will post at midnight
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Hoto: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
I said I will be immigrating to a nice country this year. I told Vincent about it I want to focus more on boerboel he encouraged me and I liked that.
Why I'm looking for an adult female dog is because I also need puppies before I japa. That why I'm looking for a puppy deal
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Hoto: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
I'm selling ziggy this Saturday hopefully I will add more money and an adult female dog n heat. I hate doing stud service because at the end off it family meeting and lot of story I hate that those puppy deal shit. If you can't pay for stud park and go because most of these people with females dog are scammers, they won't tell u how many pup their bitch litter.
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by Haroldjunior: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hoto:
I said I will be immigrating to a nice country this year. I told Vincent about it I want to focus more on boerboel he encouraged me and I liked that.
Why I'm looking for an adult female dog is because I also need puppies before I japa. That why I'm looking for a puppy deal

Haven't you noticed in this life that the more you keep lying, the more the lies tower, when them go catch you ehn, the way you will fall ehn... you have eventually fallen, and now you're trying to prove points when there is none to be proven. Boss, with all due respect, stop lying. It doesn't help to lie baba. Please. Come out now and accept the fact that your nyash don open. Gaskia!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Hoto:
Picture 1
Was early January I was to import pressar to Nigeria. Close to 1milla because I'm buying 2.
I had to put everything to place because I'm immigrating this year I dont want to stay in africa this year, this country is not for me
With SARS
Efcc and some shit I knew thick country is not for me
1million and some money is nice for a well developed country thru student visa and everything is in process
Follow my story.
And Vincentjk that was not the argument
I posted a pic thinking it was cane Corso and u corrected me that it a pressar.
okay good morning everyone reading and welcome to the part 2 of exposing spanishmilf cheesy
just grab a chair and sit down comfortably while you watch a liar get exposed.

first of all, anyone can send these messages to this page and get the same reply
you were not going to buy any pups so cut with the lies, I can even ask them these same questions and get the same reply.

how did you spend 48k on a boerbel some months back and suddenly you can afford 1m for imported pups??
if you wanted to impress us you should have shown the shipping details and proof of your payment.

and you're not relocating anywhere that story is so desperate

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2020
Hoto:
After I lost my dogs one of my great breeder contact me that he have pup to give me, to console me which is feddes kenn
He gave me a Bb mix but the dog is in lagos I gave my big bros
so you lost your DOGS that you fed with royal canine, JoJo,diamond and the rest with 25k monthly right?
how come in the screenshot you posted here you're saying you lost your DOG and you have bingo and indomie left?
this is proof that you have only one dog and the others are imaginary along with your breeding career

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Hoto:
These are my dogs I'm using for stud, the rottweiler gave me a massive pup but I lost the 2 parvo.
I gave out all my dogs to my neighborhood friends
1. Schools
2.no time
3. I don't know why my dogs keep dying
show us another pic of the rott
this is the same picture you've ever posted of that dog before
it's obviously not yours

how are you always giving out dogs and at the same time buying and reselling and also begging for dogs for adoption??
does that even make any sense to you too?
Re: 5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. by IamAnderson(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Hoto:
Boerboel 1
I will post the dog pix at night network is slow here
Follow me small smlall
network is not the problem
you don't have a boerbel and you're scared to post because you know I'll ask you to post it with the rott or at least in the same background
or maybe we'll catch you that the boerbel isn't yours, it's not the first time you're using someone's dog to lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cutting Cost Of Feeding Your Dogs / Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP / Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.