Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued (65932 Views)

Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Fire At Federal Government Girls College Hostel, Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by toprealman: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
brushesz:
Why should people be allowed to stay around pipelines Why?
And here we have is a boarding school close to a GAS pipeline.

Which kind damage-control country be this one?
Very good question.
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by Jesuyinka01(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
u dont no dat some people will b forcing themselves to live in Lagos..... U go to makoka opposite the third mainland bridge, U will c many of them living beside dirty environment.......
ednut1:
All over lagos you see people living on canal edges, swamps and pipelines. Who is to blame gan gan
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by IamHonourable1: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
jantofubu:

Brain is paining you..

No go find work..

Lazy fool

And definitely she would be a lady.
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by einsteine(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
mechanics:
The Catholic church made a mistake by situating the building close to the pipeline, I just hope this won't repeat itself.

Or the pipeline was situated close to the school?
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is not a pipeline explosion. What kind of gas explosion is heard all over Lagos and in far away Sango and Canaanland?? This is a BOMB attack.
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by Sultty(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Why is this girl holding on to her pant I hope d explosion did not catch her both of them unaware
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by Matthew8976: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
see below
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by Designerdollars: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
I don't believe this is a gas explosion.
I was at a friends house in badagry this morning and felt a serious shock wave.
I even thought it was an earthquake.
Every land lord came out shocked and surprised asking what just happened!
Please note that badagry to abule ado is 27 miles away!!!
I suspect a terrorist attack
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by MotiveU(f): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
iammo:
angry

Evil men, you want to get rich by force through bunkering, now you got many people blown off... Oil Pipeline are in almost every countries, even poorer landlocked Niger and Chad, yet the poorer countries don't act like babarians blowing off pipelines, its the Giant douchebag of Africa, trying to cheat their way in everything.. what of countries that have gas pipeline linking all houses, I bet if Nigerians where their they would try to steal some gas if they could

Lagos has the lowest Poverty Rate in Nigeria and by far best GDP in part of west and central Africa, with a low rate of 8.5% , Lagos economy is good that even bike riders, pure water sellers, prostitutes , akara seller, mai suya , agbo sellers , okirika sellers , galla hawkers and conductors make a good living and even have assets back in the village, yet some are born to be criminals

You are mouthed
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by overboard(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Some of those children go dey happy. Na all this kind thing dem dey like grin

TF?

You ok?
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by Goldenheart002(f): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Designerdollars:
I don't believe this is a gas explosion.
I was at a friends house in badagry this morning and felt a serious shock on the house.
I even thought it was an earthquake.
Every land lord came out shocked and surprised asking what just happened!
I suspect a terrorist attack

God bless u! Same thing my cousin said, his wife had gone out and he was preparing to do same with his kids but wen he felt dat impact, he quickly tooks his kids and left only to see d news halfway his destination
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
hisexcellency34:
very unfortunate. Death sentence to all bunkerers
Same should apply to politicians
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
einsteine:

Or the pipeline was situated close to the school?
I don't think so, the pipeline would have been there before the school was built, they don't just build pipeline anyhow.
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by free2ryhme: 5:44am On Mar 16, 2020
OnyesomJ:
Instead of Sanwo to secure Monitoring Agents to Monitor Gas Pipelines he’s busy Banning Keke , Okada and planning to Ban Uber and Texify..angry

Stop believing such lies

How can gas pipeline explosion cause such structural damage even the effect was felt as far as apapa
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by chinchonglee(m): 6:52am On Mar 16, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

[s]Is it houses that come before the pipelines or pipelines meet the houses there.what stopped the buyer to consult the urban planning or agency before buying land in those areas. What we always say is it not my portion[/s]

Why cant govt give a proper warning and create measures to see pple adhere to the warning.

even the soldiers guiding dose pipelines liase with the theives to do those operations.

BTW, i doubt this was really a pipeline explosion. I stay at 208 festac a bit far from the place of explosion but if u see how all our glasses scattered here even all our doors were forced open during the explosion.

The magnitude of that explosion suggest it was a bomb blast which was triggered by the power tussle of diffterent set of Land grabbers(omo onile) in that area.
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2020
jantofubu:

You are obviously reaping the fruit of your bitterness...

instead of cursing you... I'd rather pray u get healed...

But you need someone to tell you that "you are an idiot"

There better ways to get people to help you, not by this sheer stupidity you are exhibiting here...

Guy ...you see say na all of una go hungry now... abi your yeye work never stop..dont jugde ppl cuz you dont kniw what tommorrow will bring... lesson should be learnt
Re: Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2020
jantofubu:

Leemao....

As I've said earlier brain is paining you...
Go and have brain check

You see say na all of una brain go pain now.... abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Laminating Certificates! / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / ASUU To Begin Indefinite Nationwide Strike Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.