Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Who Can Teach Me Amadeus, Galileo And Sabre Here? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Can Teach Me Amadeus, Galileo And Sabre Here? (523 Views)

From February 1, 2023 Nigeria-trained Teachers Can Qualify To Teach In The UK / Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here / Amadeus’ System Down Time Causes Global Airport Delays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me Amadeus, Galileo And Sabre Here? by Gazzy88(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
I need someone who's versed in amadeus, galileo and sabre to tutor me. Let me know your price please...
Re: Who Can Teach Me Amadeus, Galileo And Sabre Here? by Smarttravels(f): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Their offices will teach you free.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Amadeus, Galileo And Sabre Here? by travelland(f): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Attend an aviation school.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Amadeus, Galileo And Sabre Here? by Gazzy88(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
Smarttravels:
Their offices will teach you free.
Can you guide me as to how to go about it. Should I just walk in into their office and ask them to teach me for free or what? Do you have a WhatsApp number?
Re: Who Can Teach Me Amadeus, Galileo And Sabre Here? by Smarttravels(f): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gazzy88:
Can you guide me as to how to go about it. Should I just walk in into their office and ask them to teach me for free or what? Do you have a WhatsApp number?
Find any of their offices, go with your laptop and inquire about their trainings.

(1) (Reply)

Last Post On Facebook From One Of The Passenger In PIA That Crashed / An Unidentified Lady Had Accident in Ibadan And She Could Not Be Traced(photo). / How To Survive Encounters With Dangerous Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.