Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying (8182 Views)

How To Make Whatsapp Stickers With Your Photos / How To Copy Whatsapp Stickers From One Phone To Another / Tecno Product Is Annoying Most Especially Tecno Spark 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by monichannel: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Smart people mostly use stickers grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Dreiwizzy: 12:18am On Mar 16, 2020
Ovie56:
i dont think it's me, it doesnt ring a bell
It was a tech WhatsApp group actually, Tohpaz, DeMike etc was there.. Jardon was the admin of the said group; is been long tho. Maybe I'm mistaken your for handle for another
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Ovie56(m): 12:26am On Mar 16, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
It was a tech WhatsApp group actually, Tohpaz, DeMike etc was there.. Jardon was the admin of the said group; is been long tho. Maybe I'm mistaken your for handle for another
I dont remember those names, but i've been in various Tech Whatsapp group, it is highly likely it's me.
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by id2019(m): 2:43am On Mar 16, 2020
misreal:
I am a culprit.i love stickers eh, i think it was made for just me.infact i am looking for a way to create more stickers sef.
At a point i started croping my friends pics, turning them to stickers..
Lol..
Dear op, just simply post it on your status, how that you do not like it.
Which app do you use in creating stickers bro?
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Millenniumlady(f): 5:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
I will dear
kiss wink
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Iceyjay(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Check And post his own
Bush girl grin
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Iceyjay(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Deicide:
Not only the sticker stuff, the whatsapp status too. Gone are the days when whatapp was fun. Seems I'll return back to 2go.
Village people are using your brain to cook Amala grin
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by Iceyjay(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
the only thing I hate about status are those girls that sell clothes and bags. They can upload up to 80 posts my God !!!
But you can skip it nah
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by KendrickAyomide: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2020
Iceyjay:
But you can skip it nah
i know I still hate it
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by MZrapper(f): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Send me stupid stickers and I block your ass.
Ain't got time for shits.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by ayusco85(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
misreal:
I am a culprit.i love stickers eh, i think it was made for just me.infact i am looking for a way to create more stickers sef.
At a point i started croping my friends pics, turning them to stickers..
Lol..
Dear op, just simply post it on your status, how that you do not like it.

Pls how can I create a sticker
Re: Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying by misreal(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
ayusco85:

Pls how can I create a sticker
download the app on playstore.
The is sticker maker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal / Is Anyone Else Getting This Message From Gtbank? / Airtel Changed Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.