Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt (3193 Views)

How To Cleanse Your Aura With Salt Water Bath / Major Difference Between Sea Salt & Table Salt / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Omaricha002(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
How to Fight Withcraft with Salt.

Many are falling victims of witchcraft on daily basis. The act of witchcraft is so critical and secretive.
The only few can survive or resist the antics of the witches and wizards. Mothers atimes bewitch their sons while wives too can bewitch their husbands and vice versa. However, the solution and way out of this dastard act is simple according to a man of God who is experienced and renown worldwide.

The witches and wizards have their limitations and sacred individuals who they do not dare touching. The resistance depends on one's background and spiritual status.

According to Pastor Isaac Adeboye, the founder and head of Christ Life Bible Church, Igbo-Elepo, Ibadan, Oyo State, the use of salt to fight any act of witchcraft is simple and efficacious.

The steps for deliverance is different from that of breakthrough. However, for deliverance from shackle of witchcraft, he advised that one gets a small flat stainless bowl or tray and pour considerate amount of salt on it.
Then, pray the deliverance prayer of your choice into it, in your own language and according to your faith.

Make sure you are alone in a secluded place and must be naked when doing the prayer. Muslims can recite the verses of the Quran that are known for deliverance. Christians can also recite verses of the holy Bible.

And if you do not know any verse, you can say the prayer in your own language. Please do not swear or say something negative against yourself or anybody while doing the prayer; because it is very dangerous and may backfire. Then, after the prayers, spit seven times into the bowl containing the salt.
Then, place the bowl in an open place overnight and allow morning dew to fall on it. Then, throw the salt on an untarred cross-road where people can see it, and probably march it. It works. Thanks for doing as i said.

If you know you know but you don't know
Iam MC Omaricha smart
Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Omaricha002(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
it works
Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by cRobo: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
why is this in romance section

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Omaricha002(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
@ crobo because wisdom and knowledge is everywhere

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Oche211(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Doing all this thing is also witchcraft itself.

4 Likes

Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Omaricha002(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
as you wish
Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Cholls(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
my brother can it work on mandrakes
Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Omaricha002(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by kingxsamz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please take this crap out of this section.
Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dis Is Fetish.
Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Kiddllc: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fighting witchcraft with witchcraft.. u no fight anything u only bargained cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fighting witchcraft with witchcraft

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
sad
Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by sapientia(m): 2:23am On Mar 16, 2020
What kinda fvckery is this?
Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 16, 2020
OP, why am I tempted to believe that this post is a sponsored post

The salt producers association of Nigeria are gonna be mighty pleased with you because you just helped their business. Trust me. smiley

Lol @ "considerate amount of salt." cheesy This is why I love NL.

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Randy100: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2020
grin grin grin Comedians everywhere. Anyway that is how our pastorprenuers started.
Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by ruggedtimi(m): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Not just salt, But sea Salt

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Witchcraft With Salt by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2020
Oche211:
Doing all this thing is also witchcraft itself.

For me self Christianity and all these religions borrowed most of their doctrines from ATR.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Ladies Should Marry a Man Like Me [Picture] / I See Sexy girls with big Asses Conji Come Make Me Follow Them To Hell / (PHOTOS) Sexy Pictures Of Burna Boy’s Curvy Girlfriend, Stefflon Don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.