Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,292 members, 7,954,166 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix (76924 Views)

Shortcut: Meet The Comedian Who Staged El-Rufai To Freestyle Rap Battle / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by qualityovenbake(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hmm! This na ruff play O, make dem hold rail bar well before somebody go fallout from that tractor.
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by YorubaKinging: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Not front page Worth y

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nackzy: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gentlemanforyou:
Future truck driver sighted
He might even be richer than all your children in the future, and he will bury his dad well wen the time comes, while your children will sell your Cadaver to one Teaching Hospital for Practicals, my dear be careful with your utterances cos Life is Slippery

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by SweetCunt97(f): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
LandMann:
Why use a white kid's image in place of the real child's image for the advert?

For real? Nawaoooo
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by ayspac(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
The kid will be tractor owner ;Do
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Akinbahm(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
RapistOnBail:
smiley Na person wey life sweet am dey do this kind thing.
Keep doing what gives you Joy irrespective of people's banter...

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
white baby ?
attention seeker ?
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by beautyhd: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
No one should be surprised, he is living up to his profession. He's a comedian, everything na joke to them.
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Deejaygold(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
T
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Galaxydon1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
This doesn't make sense to me
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by my2chains(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
This guy is really so funny!
I really wish i can own a tractor

Anyways

Good day nairalanders,

For those who need to invest in farming or maybe to startup a test pilot project before investing huge amount of money into farming should contact me on 07041246325

the farmland is available here in lagos and no need for you to go and rent any land in far west ogun state.

The transportation fair from ogun state can really crumble you as a beginner,

with just only 10k per year rent you are really good to go here in lagos.

Do visit this my agricultural thread below to read more info on this thanks

www.nairaland.com/5734121/cheap-farmlands-available-here-lagos#87415483
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by stasius: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
And the child will be a farmer when he grows.

Michael Okpara University is closeby anyway. I guess he borrowed their tractor.

Agric child cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Gentlemanforyou: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nackzy:

He might even be richer than all your children in the future, and he will bury his dad well wen the time comes, while your children will sell your Cadaver to one Teaching Hospital for Practicals, my dear be careful with your utterances cos Life is Slippery

Firstly , dont address me as "my dear "
Secondly you need to equip yourself with enough intelligence that when you see banters online , you dont take it so seriously .
Thirdly , you dont predict peoples future or their generations future because of mere sacarstic banters, because the principal that died yesterday in the explosion didnt know she will die on Sunday, so no one knows tomorrow ,

I wont say you should keep your dirty mouth shut because I dont know how dirty it is . But albeit be safe and no qualms

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by iammo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Tractors are expensive, that's like driving a Toyota suv to church
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Studio247: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
People are always looking for cheap popularity
His father intention is to get people talking
Oga wrong time strike well next time
This week is all about the Lagos fire outbreak
Last week was sanusi lamido
So get a free week

Quality kids clothes From 500 Naira
Wholesale price

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by wumi2017(f): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Available as seen and very affordable

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nathphil(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
Don't be suprised if this kid turns out to become a dangote's truck driver...
mehhhhh!
there is nothing funny in this...
its pure stupidity.
ftc@last
Have you also taught the guy can become an agricultural engineer with many inventions to his name. #positibevibes

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Sweeetheart(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Igbo won't stop this their weird mockery

what's the effect of this show of shame ?
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Cmanforall: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
LandMann:

I wonder. And their baby is cute
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by pacespot(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Notice me crew, we don see you, pele
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by skyfather09(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
LandMann:

black man sense
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by pmoye(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Did they bleach the very black baby we just saw in the video into the albino on the poster, or what?

Metrixnews:
More photos

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by fredopareto(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Style na style oooo..I feel ur swag..na one life..enjoy it to d fullest
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Bluffly: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
mehhhhh!
its pure stupidity.
ftc@last
What if he becomes a renowned Engineer. Think greater always

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by adontcare(f): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by bjgurl(f): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Abi 4 rehabilitation
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by CheedyJ(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How come the baby fair like this? shocked looking soooo cute! Can't wait for me baby
Is ur cunt really sweet or u just hyping it?
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Exodora: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Total stupidity using a white baby to depict that of his and yet he want us to believe that he is using what he has .
Does this also means that he does not have the baby picture that he ended up using a white baby face.
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
mehhhhh!
its pure stupidity.
ftc@last

Why such bad prophecy on a little child?

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Omnivalent(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Why such bad prophecy on a little child?
its no prophecy... its reality. from tiper on the day his mom got married to tractor on the day of his dedication.
ah! ah!
can't you see the handwriting is clearly written on the wall?
maybe, in the nearest future truck will readily be available.
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Neoteny7: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
I can boldly say he shocked the locals. He most certainly did not "shock the world".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.