Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix (76767 Views)

Shortcut: Meet The Comedian Who Staged El-Rufai To Freestyle Rap Battle / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
That's very good to know. I pray the child brings more favor to him

For your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Gudlite: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
Don't be suprised if this kid turns out to become a dangote's truck driver...
mehhhhh!
there is nothing funny in this...
its pure stupidity.
ftc@last

People have a way of advertising their business.
This thing you see as stupidity will give him connection that will make him great.

Very Soon people will be paying 200k for VIP stand to attend his show

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by chuggy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
oshey...Agric. Engineer
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by LawdofMessi(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is madness
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Are you sure he is the father? that is if that creature is baby.

what kinda dumb stunt is that anyway? undecided man should find something reasonable to keep himself busy.
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nackzy:

He might even be richer than all your children in the future, and he will bury his dad well wen the time comes, while your children will sell your Cadaver to one Teaching Hospital for Practicals, my dear be careful with your utterances cos Life is Slippery
You sound so depressed, poor and sad, are you okay? undecided

He might, he might, all speculations. he might also become a criminal, drug addict, kidnapper. he might become poor and depressed, he might also end up killing his parents or become mentally ill, he might, he might he might.
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:

its no prophecy... its reality. from tiper on the day his mom got married to tractor on the day of his dedication.
ah! ah!
can't you see the handwriting is clearly written on the wall?
maybe, in the nearest future truck will readily be available.

That is not enough reason for the child to be a truck driver. I reject that
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nackzy: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
gypsey:
You sound so depressed, poor and sad, are you okay? undecided

He might, he might, all speculations. he might also become a criminal, drug addict, kidnapper. he might also end up killing his parents or become mentally ill, he might, he might he might.
ehyaaaa i can feel your pains, he must be related to you, i guess you've taken enough weed, Shey, and it's really tormenting you, imagine jumping into someone else's comments..i know that you don't know you're mad, ikgbo smookers don't use to know until it gets out of hand and very soon you'll run mad on the streets..idiot
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Omnivalent(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

i'm just joking...
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gentlemanforyou:

Firstly , dont address me as "my dear "
Secondly you need to equip yourself with enough intelligence that when you see banters online , you dont take it so seriously .
Thirdly , you dont predict peoples future or their generations future because of mere sacarstic banters, because the principal that died yesterday in the explosion didnt know she will die on Sunday, so no one knows tomorrow ,

I wont say you should keep your dirty mouth shut because I dont know how dirty it is . But albeit be safe and no qualms
take no notice of that individual, he/she sounds so depressed, poor and sad. people like that do not live or want to live in a reality world.

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:

i'm just joking...

OK. I love kids and I always want the best for them regardless of language, tribe or race. They are the mirror image of adulthood. Show some love. C ya

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

whaaaat?!! i am a truck/trailer driver, i drive around europe from The UK to Germany, france, brussels, Romania, Poland and Dublin delievering coffee, wine and other goods and then back to the UK my wages is £22 an hour, with 8 weeks paid holidays 6 months sickness full pay, good pension. I enjoy my job soo much i get to meet visit numerous european countries while doing my Job. grin grin jeeeezz!! some people really are Ignorant. mate! there is nothing wrong with been a truck driver, and oh! i ve tried and done other lucrative jobs if you must know, i worked in an office and didn't enjoy it.

So what would you like the child to become? grin an actor? pssssss!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nackzy:
ehyaaaa i can feel your pains, he must be related to you, i guess you've taken enough weed, Shey, and it's really tormenting you, imagine jumping into someone else's comments..i know that you don't know you're mad, ikgbo smookers don't use to know until it gets out of hand and very soon you'll run mad on the streets..idiot
I think you need a big hug, i thought you are depressed now i know and sure you are depressed grin

You know?, most depressed people don't even know that they are depressed especially in Nigeria. so i wouldn't be surprised if you don't recognise that you are depressed, grin

You are right i smoke weed, alot of it, it helps me with my bipolar. you should try it, it might help with your sadness and depression.

And oh! this is a forum everyone is allowed to jump into everyone's comments, the same way you jumped into that man's comment. you ignoramuse!

Mucho gracias amigo, Ciao! grin
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
gypsey:
whaaaat?!! i am a truck/trailer driver, i drive around europe from The UK to Germany, france, brussels, Romania, Poland and Dublin delievering coffee, wine and other goods and then back to the UK my wages is £22 an hour, with 8 weeks paid holidays 6 months sickness full pay, good pension. I enjoy my job soo much i get to meet visit numerous european countries while doing my Job. grin grin jeeeezz!! some people really are Ignorant. mate! there is nothing wrong with been a truck driver, and oh! i ve tried and done other lucrative jobs if you must know, i worked in an office and didn't enjoy it.

So what would you like the child to become? grin an actor? pssssss!! cheesy

When the child grows up he would decide decide what he like to become. That is your choice as a truck driver and congrats to you for your lucrative job. Nigerians always quantify every job in financial terms. enjoy your lucrative job
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

When the child grows up he would decide decide what he like to become. That is your choice as a truck driver and congrats to you for your lucrative job. Nigerians always quantify every job in financial terms. enjoy your lucrative job
exactly, and he could also decide to become a truck driver, but because of your ignorance you have already according to you reject that. grin double standard or what?

Yes, Nigerians may quantify every job in financial terms but sorry to disappoint you i am not a Nigerian, only a Nigerian would think like you also. besides, would you work in your job for free? grin what another ridiculous statement, would you do any job for free? and oh! you obviously didn't read the part where i mentioned that i ENJOY my job and yes! also get paid for it. Again there is nothing wrong with driving trucks!! get over yourself!!

You are ridiculous!
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
gypsey:
exactly, and he could also decide to become a truck driver, but because of your ignorant you have already according to you reject it for him grin double standard or what?

Yes, Nigerians may quantify every job in financial terms but sorry to disappoint you i am not a Nigerian, only a Nigerian would think like you also. besides, would you work in your job for free? grin what another ridiculous statement, would you do any job for free? and oh! you obviously didn't read the part where i mentioned that i ENJOY my job and yes! also get paid for it. Again there is nothing wrong with driving trucks!! get over yourself!!

You are ridiculous!

With your supposedly claimed well travelled your level of ignorance oozes so high for concluding that the child will be a truck driver. enjoy your expensive MB audio man
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

With your supposedly claimed well travelled your level of ignorance oozes so high for concluding that the child will be a truck driver. enjoy your expensive MB audio man
I don't care what you think, it's obvious you cannot comprehend or read. i didn't talk about my job so that you can believe me. Mate! you are the most dumb person i ve ever come across on Nairaland, you cannot even read or comprehend grin go back and read my comments again, this time read slowly, word by word it may help, and try and comprehend also please! for your own good. then point out where i concluded that the child would become a truck driver. grin

What da hell is an MB Audio man? does that even make any sense or have a meaning? grin grin

Trust me, you are not my match and i don't want to insult you, i leave the insults for you to do.
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by paix(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
mehhhhh!
its pure stupidity.
ftc@last
Or even a tractor mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Aarenaija: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
mehhhhh!
its pure stupidity.
ftc@last

No a great famer that can feed the whole country or an auto / mechanical engineer ...........innoson motors on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by abisola85: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Omnivalent:
mehhhhh!
its pure stupidity.
ftc@last

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by enemyofprogress: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
He has spiritually attached poverty and sufferings to that innocent baby's life

Domi Domi dominique how far nau?
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by enemyofprogress: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
mehhhhh!
its pure stupidity.
ftc@last
don't mind the stupid father. Creativity my foot

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Emk5556: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lol. See the face of the man driving the tractor. Very funny.
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by enemyofprogress: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
LawdofMessi:
This is madness
it is mote than madness
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by freecocoa(f): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
You and who go do this one? Mschew! My husband knows better than to be a mad person, Inukwa rough play, ha! angry
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Dollabiz: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
it is well
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
I love this, very hilarious.Mr Bean and other foreign comedians dey learn where NAIJA dey grin
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by CaptainFM1: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Madness has categories!
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
mehhhhh!
its pure stupidity.
ftc@last

Arts! My friend. Has no limited boundary of thought.
What if he's a farmer and the tractor, his only means of transportation
Alight from your high-horse of thought.

1 Like

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nackzy: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
gypsey:
I think you need a big hug, i thought you are depressed now i know and sure you are depressed grin

You know?, most depressed people don't even know that they are depressed especially in Nigeria. so i wouldn't be surprised if you don't recognise that you are depressed, grin

You are right i smoke weed, alot of it, it helps me with my bipolar. you should try it, it might help with your sadness and depression.

And oh! this is a forum everyone is allowed to jump into everyone's comments, the same way you jumped into that man's comment. you ignoramuse!

Mucho gracias amigo, Ciao! grin
It seems you just learn a new word depression, you'll soon learn another one Mad Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie / Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.