Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix (76925 Views)

Shortcut: Meet The Comedian Who Staged El-Rufai To Freestyle Rap Battle / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Ebenezer4141(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Nah...
The baby will own the company manufacturing tractors cool cool cool
On point man
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nackzy:

It seems you just learn a new word depression, you'll soon learn another one Mad Man
yes! i just learned that word and i am mad already, you obviously don't know what bipolar means. grin grin fool! any more word you would like to teach me?

And oh! still think you are depressed and needs a big hug, you may not recognise that you are depressed

Ciao!! cheesy
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by NaijadrivaCars: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
is that the baby? grin
So you saw "oyinbo" baby too.
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by 1Dray(m): 1:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:
Don't be suprised if this kid turns out to become a dangote's truck driver...
mehhhhh!
there is nothing funny in this...
its pure stupidity.
ftc@last

There's nothing stupid about is. In US people hire and use tractors for wedding.
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by 1Dray(m): 1:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

When the child grows up he would decide decide what he like to become. That is your choice as a truck driver and congrats to you for your lucrative job. Nigerians always quantify every job in financial terms. enjoy your lucrative job

Would they rather quantify it with whiteness of collar of the job?
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by colestephan86: 5:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:
Don't be suprised if this kid turns out to become a dangote's truck driver...
mehhhhh!
there is nothing funny in this...
its pure stupidity.
ftc@last
Lol, what I see is the boy growing up to me a tractor manufacturer.
You are free to see ,what u want to see
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Nackzy: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2020
gypsey:
yes! i just learned that word and i am mad already, you obviously don't know what bipolar means. grin grin fool! any more word you would like to teach me?

And oh! still think you are depressed and needs a big hug, you may not recognise that you are depressed

Ciao!! cheesy
Idiot you're using the depression more so that's an indication that you jst learn it, to confirm that you're mad u repeat the word in most of your sentences, Ndi Ara, Anu mkpam, Ewu, nnkita
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by Adgideon(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2020
That is not his son
Re: Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix by spayor(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
pls subscribe to this YouTube channel for my comedy videos... thanks....W.o.Wconconpts....i bet you won't regret you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.