Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,768 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months (52973 Views)

A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi / Governor Seyi Makinde's First Day In Office (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Ipromote: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nice one

Check my siggy
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by jimmyLd101: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:

Take your time and read this thing you wrote for 3 times.

Are you done?

Now, did you make sense?

Sometimes I wonder if God put noodles where brain should have been in some people's skull.

Fiakwa!

Meanwhile, I see Makinde becoming the new Fulcrum of Southwest politics.

It's obvious he's the brain behind Amotekun. A corp with central command in Ibadan and a leaning that tends to be anti-APC.

Fingers crossed.
Does this guarantee you have brain let alone skull at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Sluacoast(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
I lost my mom, things have been very difficult for me. Her burial arrangement is coming up soon. Pls help a brother with whatever you can assist with. I will call you and thank you personally just quote me later on with any number so I'll be able to reach each and everyone of you who contributed towards your generosity towards humanity. (precious Iheneche 2092186875 uba bank). Thank you for your utmost sincerity.
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Shakaranews2020: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
The fear of dethroment is the beginning of wisdom. Lol

Meanwhile, beautiful nollywood actress Chacha Eke looking sick like a show of herself and this is why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N3nFG23ffU
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by wolexy14(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sirsuky:
That is the reason why Yoruba is endowed with good culture not our far neighbor that disrespect their culture and Kings. Mr sanusi sorry for finding your self among cows
cows ke ...na ewure him mix with
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Successlane: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sirsuky:
That is the reason why Yoruba is endowed with good culture not our far neighbor that disrespect their culture and Kings. Mr sanusi sorry for finding your self among cows

You were making sense until the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by EzekielMab(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
BizBayo:

Bro, e don fall to 4500 + right now

I'm waiting to buy at 3k.

Bulk amount
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by YungJo207(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
I said it yesterday that if they born anybody well for oyo state make him try nonsense with this man and see the alafin has the people respect and fear......see there are certain Kings you can't try nonsense like dethronement with....this Alafin,Oba of Benin( which even the governor kneel down in front of him to greet him) ooni of ife,Obi of onitsha.....nahhh don't even think it.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Olubadan1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Iku baba yeye, alase ekeji orisa
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sirsuky:

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by akdjr(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
But I heard that Awolowo also dethron the Alafin of Oyo who is the dad to this present Alafin. Pls confirm if it's true so that we can also say the then Alafin was living among cow then. [quote author=Lovelive post=87474025][/quote]
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by adeniyiajayi: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
A reputable and well established Real Estate company in Lekki, Lagos require the service of:
ARCHITECT
Qualifications:
i. BSc/HND in Architecture or related field
ii. Minimum of 5 years’ experience on the field
iii. Good managerial skills with ability to think outside the box
iv. Good communication skill
v. Ability to supervise subordinates with strong emphasis on quality control
vi. Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Detailed CV should be sent to:
The Human Resource Manager within one week from the date of this publication
Email: urgentadverts@gmail.com
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Lokoyen(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:

Are you done?

Now, did you make sense?

Sometimes I wonder if God put noodles where brain should have been in some people's skull.

Fiakwa!

It's obvious he's the brain behind Amotekun. A corp with central command in Ibadan and a leaning that tends to be anti-APC.

Fingers crossed.

Yow know it is still paining APC Zombies dey lost woefully in Oyo state, so they can never see any good thing in this present administration.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by BIODAVY(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Nice one Sw

Look at Weekly and Monthly charts. Buy at MTH/WK low

Real financial matter

Any hope for bitcoin guys..
Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars
Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.
Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?
Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sirsuky:

Alaafin of Oyo, Adeyemi Adeniran II was dethroned by a prominent Yoruba son Awolowo.
was awolowo a cow?

even the Deji of Akure was dethroned few years ago

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by GeneralPula: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:

Are you done?

Now, did you make sense?

Fiakwa!

Fingers crossed.

No be only Fulcrum, nah plier..
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by doctore212(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Abeg, I need the phone number of his last wife. I need to ask her something
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
cool

Alafin no send anybody, he distanced himself from Mr Propaganda Audio Governor till he knew sense is returning to him hence the visit, and he had to go ask him face to face abi you wan sanction me as one small boy from ekiti instructed you

As usual its the marginalized political dunce hailing Audio Governor, they hailed and hailed sanusi, while the real kano people looks on at their intense stupidity

who hailed sanusi? maybe the southwest?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by SangoOlukosOba: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Nice gesture.

Cool culture. kiss
[/s]
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Ishitinyourlife: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
RuddyFusion:
GSM got no cap on
It's called tradition
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Ishitinyourlife: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
doctore212:
Abeg, I need the phone number of his last wife. I need to ask her something
Google bode Thomas and read up
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Ishitinyourlife: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lostz:

Alaafin of Oyo, Adeyemi Adeniran II was dethroned by a prominent Yoruba son Awolowo.
was awolowo a cow?

even the Deji of Akure was dethroned few years ago

The deji was not a true king, he was installed amidst controversy that was why he was catapulted out with a year
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by trutht828: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
cool

Alafin no send anybody, he distanced himself from Mr Propaganda Audio Governor till he knew sense is returning to him hence the visit, and he had to go ask him face to face abi you wan sanction me as one small boy from ekiti instructed you

As usual its the marginalized political dunce hailing Audio Governor, they hailed and hailed sanusi, while the real kano people looks on at their intense stupidity

Audio governor you may call him, but he has attained a position you or your entire generation will never attain until you all go six feet below without a casket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Ishitinyourlife: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sluacoast:
I lost my mom, things have been very difficult for me. Her burial arrangement is coming up soon. Pls help a brother with whatever you can assist with. I will call you and thank you personally just quote me later on with any number so I'll be able to reach each and everyone of you who contributed towards your generosity towards humanity. (precious Iheneche 2092186875 uba bank). Thank you for your utmost sincerity.
Sorry for the loss of your mum,I hope you're saying the truth ,guys let's help him
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by trutht828: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:

Are you done?

Now, did you make sense?

Fiakwa!

Fingers crossed.

Reading is not iammo's strong point. Please spare him the mental torture

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by anonimi: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
coolAlafin no send anybody, he distanced himself from Mr Propaganda Audio Governor till he knew sense is returning to him hence the visit, and he had to go ask him face to face abi you wan sanction me as one small boy from ekiti instructed you

As usual its the marginalized political dunce hailing Audio Governor, they hailed and hailed sanusi, while the real kano people looks on at their intense stupidity.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10592310_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages10574462yfdddjpeg618cdd156f6003d0fe72586032790c76_jpeg8f5044db294d10bda0e0723b75212b93

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by anonimi: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sluacoast:

You are not serious and I pity those who will dash you their hard earned money to go and jolly with.
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by iammo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
trutht828:

Audio governor you may call him, but he has attained a position you or your entire generation will never attain until you all go six feet below without a casket

most of you online trolls just open your gutter mouth and spew trash.. my generation isn't like yours so don't bring your generational lack of manners into political talk Sentimental clown
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by AkupeMBANO(f): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
cool

what exactly are you typing?
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by iammo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

what exactly are you typing?

ask your keyboard or your phone screen
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by adeniyiajayi: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
A reputable and well established Real Estate company in Lekki, Lagos require the service of:
ARCHITECT
Qualifications:
i. BSc/HND in Architecture or related field
ii. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field
iii. Good managerial skills with ability to think outside the box
iv. Good communication skill
v. Ability to supervise subordinates with strong emphasis on quality control
vi. Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Detailed CV should be sent to:
The Human Resource Manager within one week from the date of this publication
Email: urgentadverts@gmail.com
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

The deji was not a true king, he was installed amidst controversy that was why he was catapulted out with a year
he was a King...does that makes Yorubas cows? since sanusi lived among cows because he was removed?

what about the Alaafin that was removed by Awolowo? does that make Awolowo a cow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s ‘Hidden’ Ministers By Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.