Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months (52970 Views)

A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi / Governor Seyi Makinde's First Day In Office (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by anonimi: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
You are really dull,and that's not an insult, its far more like a compliment to you and an insult to dull people.. Amotekun is a brain child of DAWN (Developmental Agenda of Western Nigeria commission) and DAWN commission started from few years ago with SouthWest Governors, Speakers, Commissioners meeting every 3 months, since the era of Ajimobi, Ambode, Fayose, Aregbesola Akeredolu and Amosun, they were just not so useless to hug the camera like makinde at all oppurtunity

What has the DAWN Commission achieved since its establishment, seven years ago?

About DAWN Commission

The DAWN Commission is the dedicated technocratic institution for the sustainable development of the Southwest Region. DAWN Commission, was set up by the Governments of the Southwest States of Nigeria as the institutional and programme management body to midwife their Regional Integration Agenda. It is therefore the dedicated coordinating agency, fully empowered by the Governments to ensure the delivery of the composite development aspirations of the Region, as expressed in what has been generally adopted and known as the Development Agenda for Western Nigeria (DAWN).

Mr. Seye Oyeleye, as the Director General is leading a diverse team of professionals, saddled with the mission of ensuring that the Development Agenda leads to improvement in the well-being and quality of the lives of the people of the Region. Mr. Oyeleye, who was appointed the Substansive Director General of DAWN Commission at the Western Nigeria Governors’ Forum, is an Administrator and a Strategic Management expert who has worked in a myriad of middle level and senior management positions both in the public and private sector in Europe and Nigeria for over twenty-five (25) years. He has served in various capacities in the United Kingdom Civil Service and Local Government ranging from the Ministry of Agriculture to the Department of Work and Pensions and both the London Boroughs of Hammersmith and Fulham Waltham Forest and Hackney.

The Development Agenda for Western Nigeria (DAWN) formally became a reality with the formal inauguration of our office, DAWN Commission in July 2013. While we do know that our vision will not be achieved overnight, we have aggressively been plugging away at it.

http://dawncommission.org/about-us/

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Sluacoast(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
anonimi:

You are not serious and I pity those who will dash you their hard earned money to go and jolly with.
SMH!
So you believe I would just wake up one morning , because of some little penny I may gain here. I will joyfully declare that my mother is late. Man, I am more than this. Just because I need some help towards this hard period of life. You don't know, pls don't label anything you see with the way you highlighted a part of my post. Text me if you think I'm here to deceive gullible Nigerians who out of pitied tend to help me towards my hard time. God will surely reward you all. WhatsApp 08093564763
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Sluacoast(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Sorry for the loss of your mum,I hope you're saying the truth ,guys let's help him
WhatsApp me sir. 08093564763
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by anonimi: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sluacoast:
So you believe I would just wake up one morning , because of some little penny I may gain here. I will joyfully declare that my mother is late. Man, I am more than this. Just because I need some help towards this hard period of life. You don't know, pls don't label anything you see with the way you highlighted a part of my post. Text me if you think I'm here to deceive gullible Nigerians who out of pitied tend to help me towards my hard time. God will surely reward you all. WhatsApp 08093564763

What does it take to bury a person, when you are broke
You better think well before you answer anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by dragunov: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Auntyshile38:

Tall dark and handsome

Won de! Mills and Boon generation.
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Sluacoast(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
anonimi:

What does it take to bury a person, when you are broke
You better think well before you answer anyhow.
It's not easy my brother. I am as well the eldest son. Let's chat private. If things are not that bad for me. I wouldn't have come here.
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by BlissB(f): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
obinoral1179:
This seyi mankind is a very tall man.....
and fine man cool cool
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by iammo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Western Nigeria Seciurity Network code named Amotekun designed and introduced by DAWN commission, Dawn Commission facilitated accusation of Lands in Oyo State by Lagos state for rice farming.. they have done more

anonimi:

What has the DAWN Commission achieved since its establishment, seven years ago?

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by anonimi: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sluacoast:
It's not easy my brother. I am as well the eldest son. Let's chat private. If things are not that bad for me. I wouldn't have come here.

There is nothing to chat privately and eldest son is meaningless if you are broke.
Bury your mom according to what you have earned legitimately from the sweat of your hands and your brain instead of being a cyber beggar!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by anonimi: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
Western Nigeria Seciurity Network code named Amotekun designed and introduced by DAWN commission, Dawn Commission facilitated accusation of Lands in Oyo State by Lagos state for rice farming.. they have done more

Acquisition of Oyo state lands for rice farming by Lagos when?
You are such a bloody, ogboju liar with no shame. If you are not provide the credible news sources of the acquisition.
And to imagin that you were using your lie lie mouth to call Makinde audio governor. Don't you deserve an e-slap

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10747608_833637283078268247888slaapgif6bda05018509c9452c7593795e5cc14cgif1c3a9efecf8834a7f05f3bf1020dad76gif036ac2070fb49587cae4d0b3c1d35e7e_gif43ae79e65b8dfc2a8275efb1605afe3d

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Sluacoast(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
anonimi:

There is nothing to chat privately and eldest son is meaningless if you are broke.
Bury your mom according to what you have earned legitimately from the sweat of your hands and your brain instead of being a cyber beggar!
I understand you. So it's now a crime to seek for help when elsewhere since things aren't going fine for you. I pray you should never encounter this tragedy that has befall me. Thank you. Your words alone motivate me to fight. But yet death is inevitable
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by anonimi: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sluacoast:
I understand you. So it's now a crime to seek for help when elsewhere since things aren't going fine for you. I pray you should never encounter this tragedy that has befall me. Thank you. Your words alone motivate me to fight. But yet death is inevitable

Amen to not want to spend more than I can personally afford for owambe.
If that is the tragedy.
Everyone loses his mom at some point, otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Sluacoast(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
anonimi:

Amen to not want to spend more than I can personally afford for owambe. If that is the tragedy. Everyone loses his mom at some point, otherwise.
Bye sir.
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by trutht828: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:

most of you online trolls just open your gutter mouth and spew trash.. my generation isn't like yours so don't bring your generational lack of manners into political talk Sentimental clown

To show you are a full time idiot, you call a recognised governor an audio governor. Do you know the meaning of "audio" at all? It means fake. Do you really need someone to tell you that you are both stupid and dumb to refer to makinde as a fake governor?

Hope your brain is not too dead to know the meaning of fake?
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by ishitinyourmouf: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Sorry for the loss of your mum,I hope you're saying the truth ,guys let's help him
your mama is next. i will help her
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by BizBayo: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
EzekielMab:

I'm waiting to buy at 3k.

Bulk amount

Me sef I dey hope make e enter 3k
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Sluacoast(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Thanks for kindness. I will gladly appreciate it
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Mjpem23(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
RuddyFusion:
GSM got no cap on

You no dey hear "NO LONG CAP" ?
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by eeby1983(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Auntyshile38:

Tall dark and handsome
you can at least masturbate with his picture oniranu abo aja
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Sermwell(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
cool

Alafin no send anybody, he distanced himself from Mr Propaganda Audio Governor till he knew sense is returning to him hence the visit, and he had to go ask him face to face abi you wan sanction me as one small boy from ekiti instructed you

As usual its the marginalized political dunce hailing Audio Governor, they hailed and hailed sanusi, while the real kano people looks on at their intense stupidity

why are you always this stupid? why??
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by iammo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Sermwell post=87493256]
why are you always this stupid? why??/quote]

Ask you pop
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by davidque: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
cool

Alafin no send anybody, he distanced himself from Mr Propaganda Audio Governor till he knew sense is returning to him hence the visit, and he had to go ask him face to face abi you wan sanction me as one small boy from ekiti instructed you

As usual its the marginalized political dunce hailing Audio Governor, they hailed and hailed sanusi, while the real kano people looks on at their intense stupidity

Wow! So after engaging your thought process, you came up with this cacophony and to you, you made sense. Your brain must be filled with putty
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Ishitinyourlife: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
your mama is next. i will help her
I just saw your lunatic of a mother running around in isolo area.
Should I help you call people to chain her or let boys use pankere to reorganize her brain. grin grin grin

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Dollabiz: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
it is well
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by ishitinyourmouf: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

I just saw the lunatic of MY mother running around in isolo area.
please help call people to chain her or let boys use pankere to reorganize her brain. grin grin grin
i will gladly help you bastard grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by iammo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
davidque:

Wow! So after engaging your thought process, you came up with this cacophony and to you, you made sense. Your brain must be filled with putty

keep insulting every stranger online like your father we all know apple don't drop far from its tree..

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by Ishitinyourlife: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
i will gladly help you bastard grin grin grin grin grin
I've helped you chained her to a wall now,when it is late at night I'll let them release her into the forest to mingle With her kinds.a journey of no return.
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by LincolnLynn(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:

You are really dull,and that's not an insult, its far more like a compliment to you and an insult to dull people.. Amotekun is a brain child of DAWN (Developmental Agenda of Western Nigeria commission) and DAWN commission started from few years ago with SouthWest Governors, Speakers, Commissioners meeting every 3 months, since the era of Ajimobi, Ambode, Fayose, Aregbesola Akeredolu and Amosun, they were just not so useless to hug the camera like makinde at all oppurtunity

infact an Imbecscile wouldn't say Makinde is the rallying point in Ibadan not to talk of oyo state or SouthWest.. most of you tufiakwa spitting clowns know absolutely nothing about politics and that's why you all seem marginalized and in actual sense you reason completely backward about politics

i'll be wowed if Makinde makes a second term.. in case you don't know Ibadan wont vote you for a second term without visible project and so far so good nobody seem to see any meaningfull project kick off except talks and more talks to stimulate the minds of simpletons, now ADC, KOWA, ACCORD Party that all drop there Ambition few days to election to for a coalition with him are all very angry at him after he failed to honour simple agreement , the NURTW agbero are bitter with him,

You elicit the characteristics of an embittered brainless ape full of sour grapes,Those former governors were not too stupid to hug the camera?Was fayose camera shy?And the display of ajimobi with the lautech student was wide camera hugging? Your brain hasn't matured with your body for you to think that seyi will not construct any visible project when is administration is barely a year,And in his inagural speech,he said his government will complete all abandoned project from last administration and that is what he has embarked upon,Would ajimobi have made second term if not for the alliance that broke down between ladoja and akala,Your constituted authority couldn't complete the dualization of saki township road for eight years and do you remember how long it took him to complete that of Oyo township,aside from the dualization of Oyo,iseyin township roads,tell me other meaningful project of mr ajimobi..Dont just come on here to peddle propaganda to suit your bruised ego. Your dimwitted lots see nothing wrong with how agberos in Lagos rake in billions daily which could have been used to develop the state go into personal purse but everything is wrong with seyi appointing park managers to collect tax and remmit it to the government. If you will continue being bitter,just find a rope tighten the noose on your neck and swing yourself over,befor you quote me,make sure your temper, composure and blood pressure is in check and be sure your brain is connected to your fingers.
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by highbee02: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
This may be the outcome of the letter written by Alaawe of Ilawe in Ekiti State to GSM, cautioning alaafin not to meddle in Ekiti State traditional council affairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) / Armed Thugs In ‘Government Vehicles’ Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja - Punch / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.