Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,924 members, 7,956,471 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months (52971 Views)

A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi / Governor Seyi Makinde's First Day In Office (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by iammo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
LincolnLynn:
[s] You elicit the characteristics of an embittered brainless ape full of sour grapes,Those former governors were not too stupid to hug the camera?Was fayose camera shy?And the display of ajimobi with the lautech student was wide camera hugging? Your brain hasn't matured with your body for you to think that seyi will not construct any visible project when is administration is barely a year,And in his inagural speech,he said his government will complete all abandoned project from last administration and that is what he has embarked upon,Would ajimobi have made second term if not for the alliance that broke down between ladoja and akala,Your constituted authority couldn't complete the dualization of saki township road for eight years and do you remember how long it took him to complete that of Oyo township,aside from the dualization of Oyo,iseyin township roads,tell me other meaningful project of mr ajimobi..Dont just come on here to peddle propaganda to suit your bruised ego. Your dimwitted lots see nothing wrong with how agberos in Lagos rake in billions daily which could have been used to develop the state go into personal purse but everything is wrong with seyi appointing park managers to collect tax and remmit it to the government. If you will continue being bitter,just find a rope tighten the noose on your neck and swing yourself over,befor you quote me,make sure your temper, composure and blood pressure is in check and be sure your brain is connected to your fingers.[/s]

I don't trade insults with pigs in the mud go and meet your peers in the swamp see ya.. dumbo
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
What's that lousy Odunmakin doing among these great Yoruba men? Always searching for ways to belong every four four years.
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by dalass(f): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
cool

Alafin no send anybody, he distanced himself from Mr Propaganda Audio Governor till he knew sense is returning to him hence the visit, and he had to go ask him face to face abi you wan sanction me as one small boy from ekiti instructed you

As usual its the marginalized political dunce hailing Audio Governor, they hailed and hailed sanusi, while the real kano people looks on at their intense stupidity

Exactly my thoughts!

I'm sure the King is cheeky enough to visit the Governor in case he wants to warn him as instructed by Alawe.. grin

GSM to be like ....Ehn, sanction who?

In his mind : I cannot come and die and keee myself!!! cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by iammo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
dalass:

Exactly my thoughts!

I'm sure the King is cheeky enough to visit the Governor in case he wants to warn him as instructed by Alawe.. grin

GSM to be like ....Ehn, sanction who?

In his mind : I cannot come and die and keee myself!!! cheesy grin

grin nobody wants to be the new bode thomas

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by ishitinyourmouf: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

I've chained my mother to a wall now,when it is late at night I'll let release her into the forest to mingle With her kinds.a journey of no return.
omo before you release your mama to the forest, abeg bring her may my dog Bleep craze commot for your mama head grin
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by obinoral1179(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
BlissB:
and fine man cool cool
ok and a fine man too
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by obinoral1179(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Auntyshile38:

Tall dark and handsome
you are right
Re: Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months by olajizz01(m): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2020
Awol1:

Take your time and read this thing you wrote for 3 times.

Are you done?

Now, did you make sense?

Sometimes I wonder if God put noodles where brain should have been in some people's skull.

Fiakwa!

Meanwhile, I see Makinde becoming the new Fulcrum of Southwest politics.

It's obvious he's the brain behind Amotekun. A corp with central command in Ibadan and a leaning that tends to be anti-APC.

Fingers crossed.
So Makinde that got to the post less than a year is the brain behinds Amotekun as you see it in your own dream,your assliking has assumed another dimension.

What about the formal govs in the region who resuscitated the forum for a purpose and every thing have been planned by them. Truely,assliking is a disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Thugs In ‘Government Vehicles’ Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja - Punch / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.